Lord of the Dance

Guest Michael

Guest Michael

I just came back from Lord of the Dance at the Forum and it was just incredible! The Forum was packed and everybody had a great time. This area needs more quality entertainment like this. This area is just starved for it!

I just came back from Lord of the Dance at the Forum and it was just incredible! The Forum was packed and everybody had a great time. This area needs more quality entertainment like this. This area is just starved for it!

Glad you enjoyed it. I heard it was good. I'm waiting to see their next show coming in. "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR" eith Ted Neely plying the same role of Christ that he did in the move. THe music from it is true classic.

I'm glad that the Broadway Theater League brings class entertainment like this to town. I love it.

How could it not be? It's a very dynamic form of entertainment. (at least the original River Dance).

Wolf

I have seen Riverdance and Lord of The Dance, and they are both amazing shows.

I wish I could find the article, but I read once that Michael Flatley, at the height of Riverdance and Lord of The Dance, was making in the neighborhood of $55-60 million/year.

Guest Guest
They need parking and better seating at the Forum. It's just uncomfortable to go there.
I know what you mean. Just get there in enough time and make sure you've gone to the bathroom. God knows you don't want to have to go to the john when you're there. Also if you sit next to some fat person you're screwed! Lord of the Dance was incredible though1

Guest Guest

i agree totally. I love the forum and go often but why dont they charge large people for two seats if they need two seats just like the airlines?? i always have to sit next the the fat *** trying to squeeze her size 52 butt into the chair.

Archived