Iraq and al Qaeda not linked....

Guest Colin Powell

Guest Guest
Correction pal most would call that having a firm grasp on reality.

Another realm that you liberals have only occasionally read about. But never believed in

Do you think the "Bush lied; people died!" folks are going to be deterred by mere fact?

Guest Guest
BDS Guy is back and busy posting 6 times an hour on one thread again.

Instead of posting here and mooning over Al Qaeda, how about cracking open that sophomore English textbook - or you'll never get that high school diploma.

Most people's memories are very short. There were many reasons to go to WAR with Saddam, and we were backed by Congress, the UN, and many other countries!

It was not based just on WMD’s , or Terrorist ties!

The Liberal media wants everyone to think this, so they can manipulate their propaganda machine.

The whole idea was to put so much bad news to the public, over a long period of time, people would start believing what they were reading.

It makes me sick that people in our own Govt. would stoop so low as to vote for surrender and defeat, instead of finding a way to win, and have victory just for the sake of the Party!

The voters are just as much at fault,how stupid do you have to be,like this Spitzer and his hooker,then everybody goes on BCVoice and just can't believe this happened and how they thought he'd do good and they can't believe they voted for him,I didn't vote for Spitzer $80,000 on hookers and Demos are crying about the cost of the war on terror after their savior Hillary is quoted saying he helped terrorists and was trying to make more bombs.

Guest Guest
The voters are just as much at fault,how stupid do you have to be,like this Spitzer and his hooker,then everybody goes on BCVoice and just can't believe this happened and how they thought he'd do good and they can't believe they voted for him,I didn't vote for Spitzer $80,000 on hookers and Demos are crying about the cost of the war on terror after their savior Hillary is quoted saying he helped terrorists and was trying to make more bombs.

Make friends with Mr. Punctuation.

Guest Guest

People who spend a lot of time on anonymous message boards calling everyone else stupid (as a way to shore up a faltering self esteem) are also very impressive.

Allow me one guess: you drive one of those enormous, diesel guzzling, ten seater, twelve cylinder, six tire pickup trucks to compensate for a small penile unit.

People who spend a lot of time on anonymous message boards calling everyone else stupid (as a way to shore up a faltering self esteem) are also very impressive.

Allow me one guess: you drive one of those enormous, diesel guzzling, ten seater, twelve cylinder, six tire pickup trucks to compensate for a small penile unit.

People who make fun of others penile units on an anonymous message board are also very impressive and also too scared to log in to do it.You guess wrong I drive a car,sorry.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
People who make fun of others penile units on an anonymous message board are also very impressive and also too scared to log in to do it.You guess wrong I drive a car,sorry.

So going by your registered name means you're not as anonymous as any "guest"?

I'll have to look up your name in the phone book.

I threw in the penile joke so as to come down to your level.....something you'd be able to grasp.

Guest Guest
Instead of posting here and mooning over Al Qaeda, how about cracking open that sophomore English textbook - or you'll never get that high school diploma.

Mooning- To pull down ones pants and stick it out for observation by others, usually in front of large crowds.

Congratulations Mr. GED

Guest bushbot

Here we see the famed Hillary"experience." She was for the war before she was against the war. Her and John "speedboat" Kerry would make the first and most famous flip-flop ticket in history. You gotta love those lying Democrats. Go Spitzer! Go (I did not have sex with that woman!) Bill Clinton. Go Al (father of the Internet) Gore. Lies. Lies. Lies. Go McCain/Romney.

Guest Guest
Here we see the famed Hillary"experience." She was for the war before she was against the war. Her and John "speedboat" Kerry would make the first and most famous flip-flop ticket in history. You gotta love those lying Democrats. Go Spitzer! Go (I did not have sex with that woman!) Bill Clinton. Go Al (father of the Internet) Gore. Lies. Lies. Lies. Go McCain/Romney.

Another Bushbot trying to have it both ways.

Complain that Dems who get caught in sex scandals never resign their elected office.

Spitz does just that, and it's still not good enough for you Moral Compasses of America.

Sen. Larry Craig.

I need say no more.

Archived