County Court judge

Guest toonsiesdrvgcat

Guest Guest

Absolutely!!! Cawley is an establishment repug hack, who is more likely to keep the status quo, assigning incompetent attorneys to "guilty" defendants. Lehman is fair and will not kowtow to anyone.

Guest Trump

If Lehman does run, she won't be the only Democrat. I'd put money on Norbert Higgins running for the post. The Republicans will probably run Rick Miller.

Guest Guest
If Lehman does run, she won't be the only Democrat. I'd put money on Norbert Higgins running for the post. The Republicans will probably run Rick Miller.

Norbert will never win and the Republicans will NOT run Rick Miller.

Guest Guest
If Judge Smith serves out his remaining term, aren't we talking about an election that won't occur until 2014?

Would it surprise you that someone on here wanted to beat it to death for 7+ years?

Wouldn't me.

Guest Guest

Norbert is a perpectual office seeker and will run for anything in any election. If the pubs run Miller - it would be a race. I like both Rick and Maryann. I think they are both good people and both do their jobs extremely well. I would have a hard time Choosing.

DELETED

Actually I did! my sister played softball with her and knows her well, What does that have to do with her being a GREAT judge?

Guest Trump
Norbert is a perpectual office seeker and will run for anything in any election. If the pubs run Miller - it would be a race. I like both Rick and Maryann. I think they are both good people and both do their jobs extremely well. I would have a hard time Choosing.

Well said. Higgins has been known to run for any open office. I don't think he was ever elected in Endicott? I believe he was appointed.

I'd vote for Miller over Lehman. The Democrats painted an unfair picture of him during his 2003 race with Pete Charnetsky. He's done a good job in Johnson City. I have problems with the way Lehman conducted herself when she worked for the DA's office.

Absolutely!!! Cawley is an establishment repug hack, who is more likely to keep the status quo, assigning incompetent attorneys to "guilty" defendants. Lehman is fair and will not kowtow to anyone.

No Lehman is not fair and I'm sure there are better people available

Guest Guest

It's easy to decide Maryann 1 Rick 3 (attempts to pass the bar) :lol:

Guest Philo Beddo

Higgins is pretty good in the court room, but he has no name recognition.

Lehman best choice here. No Repub vs. Dem silliness. Did you know that

local law enforcement actually like Mary Anne?

Guest Guest
Load of crap.

Why do you think Mary Clark and Citizen Action endorsed Cawley?

It wasn't because he's going to be tough on DELETED, that's for sure.

Guest faithful follower
No Lehman is not fair and I'm sure there are better people available

Maryann is a wonderful person who is fair to everyone. If you don't commit crimes then you don't have anything to worry about.

Guest just information
Lehman is tough on DELETED...Cawley is a pushover because he spent his career defending them....she has my vote.

There was a lot of unknowns in that election. Maryann does not like to sling dirt. There were things in the campaign that were not nice and should have been told but she doesn't work like that. I think that they missed the boat when they didn't elect her but she puts her heart into any job she does.

Guest Guest
There was a lot of unknowns in that election. Maryann does not like to sling dirt. There were things in the campaign that were not nice and should have been told but she doesn't work like that. I think that they missed the boat when they didn't elect her but she puts her heart into any job she does.

Do tell?

What "not nice" things?

Archived