Why are mediterranean people better looking?

Guest hotstuff

Guest Guest
People of all ethnicities have things to be proud of. Even the Middle East (cradle of civilization) and Egypt have invented many things throughout history as have the Chinese. United States is undoubtedly the greatest technological force in the history of the world. The op is delusional in thinking that his brand of dark skinned people are somehow better looking than the rest of us. I have seen plenty of fat ugly scags of italian and greek descent. And they should also learn how to use a Gillette razor on those disgusting arm pits. Also, the men seem to always have really bad body stench.

Cradle of humankind, OK, civilized??? I dont think so.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cradle of humankind, OK, civilized??? I dont think so.

When I called it that, I was referring to Mesopotamia. You know, the first know human civilization which was located in what is now Iraq. These days, they are not so civilized and cause more than their share of problems.

Guest Aberdeen
I can defintely think of some hot mediterranean women, even in this area. I would say part of their beauty is their skin. People of mediterranean descent have fewer skin problems it seems, compared to northern europeans, especially the Irish.

However, I think nordic women are defintely the hottest and most beautiful on this earth. Also, I think that mediterraneans are often short and stocky which detracts from their good looks. Europeans of nordic descent incontrast are tall, and more athletic looking than the short stocky italians and greeks.

It's hard to make generalizations but there is some truth to what you say.

The following people are at least 1/2 Irish.

Paul Newman

Mel Gibson

Daniel Day Lewis

Tom Berenger

Gabriel Bryne

Matt Damon

Princess Grace

Nicole Kidman

Kelly Magillis

The Irish have many bloodlines, starting with the Celts, many of whom were tall and had red hair.

The Celts also had tribes with dark black hair and striking blue eyes, like the Celts of northern Spain and Galacia. All invaders found the Irish so attractive, that they stayed and intermarried.

The Saxons and Norse invaded Ireland, thus the tall, blond influence.

The Norse who invaded Sicily avoided such intermarrige. And that is why there are pockets of blonde people in southern italy. Short, swarthy people with blonde hair are extremely rare.

Interestingly, and most folks are ignorant of this, the Eastern Europeans from the Baltic states are the most blonde on earth! Latvia, Estonia, Lithuanian, Poland etc.

Archived