Why are mediterranean people better looking?

Guest hotstuff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

What a stupid post. It's like saying all Italians are in the mafia, or all English people have bad teeth. You can't make sweeping statements that hold any truth. I've seen a lot of fat and ugly italian women, and stupid Italian men. Does that mean Leonardo Di Vinci was stupid?

Guest Mexican Warrior
What a stupid post. It's like saying all Italians are in the mafia, or all English people have bad teeth. You can't make sweeping statements that hold any truth. I've seen a lot of fat and ugly italian women, and stupid Italian men. Does that mean Leonardo Di Vinci was stupid?

POST DELETED :angry:

Here's my thoughts on the subject. Endicott in its better days had a great population of Italians especially from the North side of Endicott.

The girls were stand outs almost every single one of them. The long dark hair the dark eyes and that gorgeous olive skin that was flawless even in high school when so many others had acne.

I must agree, and what I noticed about them was the way the carried themselves and how savvy they were. When I look back that was a sign of look, but don't touch and they were above most.

I have to say it was the upbringing the moral values and the family.

Guys in those days went after what they knew they could get, never these girls.

Today guys want this kind of girl and when they find one that is who they all want. Why? Because she is alone today being a nice girl or a virgin. Not many to find today, and take it from me, it's what every guy truly wants. A Virgin is to be proud of what you own.

Girls you had better learn the hard lesson, easy is as easy does, and in the end you get dumped.

I don't care about your stupid analysis, face it, it happens to be fact no matter how you spin it.

Guys want the great untouched girl. Ah yes she's out there, but a little harder to find today as guys have been to pre-occupied with self-gratifaction, settling down has suddenly come to be and WHERE IS SHE?

Easy girls get what you deserve. No respect for your body, why should he?

Guest not italian
Here's my thoughts on the subject. Endicott in its better days had a great population of Italians especially from the North side of Endicott.

The girls were stand outs almost every single one of them. The long dark hair the dark eyes and that gorgeous olive skin that was flawless even in high school when so many others had acne.

I must agree, and what I noticed about them was the way the carried themselves and how savvy they were. When I look back that was a sign of look, but don't touch and they were above most.

I have to say it was the upbringing the moral values and the family.

Guys in those days went after what they knew they could get, never these girls.

Today guys want this kind of girl and when they find one that is who they all want. Why? Because she is alone today being a nice girl or a virgin. Not many to find today, and take it from me, it's what every guy truly wants. A Virgin is to be proud of what you own.

Girls you had better learn the hard lesson, easy is as easy does, and in the end you get dumped.

I don't care about your stupid analysis, face it, it happens to be fact no matter how you spin it.

Guys want the great untouched girl. Ah yes she's out there, but a little harder to find today as guys have been to pre-occupied with self-gratifaction, settling down has suddenly come to be and WHERE IS SHE?

Easy girls get what you deserve. No respect for your body, why should he?

I would have to agree that going to UE and not being ITalian- I was kind of jealous. Italians are better looking poeple as awhole when younger- as they age they kind of even out. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Again this a percentage based statement. I have seen some average looing Italians and greeks - but if they are in shape- the odds are they are good looking. THe post has credibility. Italians as a whole have great upringings with excellent fmaily structure.- if they are first or second generation Italians- not the ones that talk like they are form Broolyn and think they are Italian becasue their great grandfather was and nobody else is- kind stand that.

Traveled all across the world and I would have to say that Italy as countyr hands down the most beautiful place with very nice people.

Guest Guest

If you want a tall, dark, handsome, greasy, pile of **** for brains with an out-of-control temper ... then yes, I would strongly recommend going Italian.

Guest sadbuttrue

Are you kidding? Greek and Italian women are spoiled princesses and they have tons of facial hair. They hit their prime when they are about 16 and it's all downhill from there. Once they pop out some kids they are fatter than hell and their husbands start looking for a younger model.

Scandinavian women are hot. The long slender legs, long blonde hair and blue eyes and no facial hair!

Guest hot hot hot

Brazilians get my vote! But I am pretty cute, a blend of a little bit of everything, so I guess, it's what floats your boat. One man's trash is another's treasure

Guest Pi55ed
Being half Italian and half greek I find that we are the best looking people on earth. Is it just becasue I am Mediterranean and think that everyone that looks like me olive skin attractive faces and such are better looking? I just find that Caucasions of norhtern European decent aren't quite as good looking? More homely looking to be a mater of fact. Eastern Europe defintely better though than northern-

Also- Italians and Greeks founded civilization in the western world. Are we jsut supremem or what? I also think that Middle Eastern- more like Lebanese, Turks are also good looking- countries that border the Mediterranean in general.

THoughts?

Ok you asked your questions and got some answers so now it's my turn. Why are you so ignorant? :angry:

Guest Guest
Sometimes these low IQ people even get around to building some things:

ITALIAN AMERICAN INFLUENCES IN WASHINGTON, DC

Most Americans know that the District of Columbia is named after Christopher Columbus, but few realize how great a role other Italians and their descendants have had in building the city and its monuments. Italians helped create Washington’s classic architecture and impressive monuments, and many of the city’s schools, churches, and federal buildings. * THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL — Neapolitan immigrant Attilio Piccirilli and his five brothers carved the statue of Lincoln, which they began in 1911 and completed in 1922. It is 19 feet high and made of 28 blocks of marble, carefully fitted together. The gifted sculptors, working out of their studio/living complex in the Bronx, also carved the famous lions on the steps of the New York Public Library, and the facade of the Brooklyn Museum among many other works in New York and across America. See Attilio Piccirilli’s biography by Joseph V. Lombardo, published in 1944.

* THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL — Using techniques handed down by stone carvers since the Middle Ages, Italian artisans created the gargoyles and statues that decorate the facade of Washington’s most famous place of worship.

* THE CAPITOL BUILDING — A concrete symbol of American democracy, the Capitol bears the imprint of Italian talent. Between 1855 and 1870, the Italian artist, Constantino Brumidi decorated its interior dome, corridors, and the President’s Room where Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

* UNION STATION — Italian construction workers helped build Washington’s train station, which was begun in 1905 and completed in 1908, considered one of the most beautiful train stations in the United States. The six statues that decorate the station’s facade were sculpted by Andrew E. Bernasconi between 1909 and 1911.

I would question the IQ of somebody who believes that IQ is based on ethnicity... Do you think that you can change that poster's mind? don't try, there ain't nuthin' to change.

Being half Italian and half greek I find that we are the best looking people on earth. Is it just becasue I am Mediterranean and think that everyone that looks like me olive skin attractive faces and such are better looking? I just find that Caucasions of norhtern European decent aren't quite as good looking? More homely looking to be a mater of fact. Eastern Europe defintely better though than northern-

Also- Italians and Greeks founded civilization in the western world. Are we jsut supremem or what? I also think that Middle Eastern- more like Lebanese, Turks are also good looking- countries that border the Mediterranean in general.

THoughts?

Did you get DELETED by DELETED??????

I guess from the posts many haven't a clue about Italy and the different regions of Italy.

The North brings a light haired light skinned light eyed guys and gals that are to die for.

The Southern part has the more olive skinned beauties with almost black marbles for eyes,stunning.

Guest Guest

THoughts?

I think you must be joking, that's what I think! If not, then you must like huge bottomed women with mustashes! The men? Well, if you can get past the hairy chest laden with gawdy gold chains, the infidelities Italian men seem to think is their "right", and their inability to read & write intelligently, then I guess ya, maybe they are kind of attractive.

Guest Guest
Okay,if you are going to state facts at least spell "mores" right.

PS

The fish wrapped in newspaper will arrive on your doorstep in the morning.

From the blue eyed Sicilian beauty

You must go through nair like mad. Can you buy that at Sam's Club in bulk?

Archived