Would you send your kid to SV?

Guest SV?

Guest Guest
I your kid is in football, yes to ue...other than that their sports suck...for boys that is...their girl sports are good. For academics, Vestal or ME. Also a lot less negative influences in those 2 districts

Every school has its downs. Binghamton Seton Vestal UE ME SV CV CF they all have drugs. i personally think that SV is by far the worst drug school...so many of my friends have went there and are now addicted to Crack its a shame. I would have to say if your going to put your child in any school then i guess they have to be strong headed and not let peer pressure take over and find the right people to hang out with...with parents who actually give a shit any school would be a successful choice!

Guest Guest
I've lived in the Town of Binghamton my entire life. My parents both graduated from SV, my wife and I graduated from SV, and our children are currently SV students (Brookside and the Middle School).

Academics: After graduating Salutatorian from SV, I went to Cornell University, spent 7 consecutive semesters on the Dean's list, graduated with honors and started a successful business based in Binghamton.

Soccer: Played SV soccer from 7th thru 12th grade, played in a trip to Europe w/ varsity coach, captained intramural team at Cornell, coached SRU soccer club after graduating. Al Mydlinski was my varsity coach at SV and he's still coaching there today (even though my kids play tennis and have no interest in soccer).

We are currently building a new house in the Town of Binghamton as we wouldn't even consider leaving the district. I feel I've done pretty well and SV's had a lot to do with it. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

You grew up here, went to Cornell, have two tennis kids one in grade school and one in middle and your name is?

Guest SV grad
You grew up here, went to Cornell, have two tennis kids one in grade school and one in middle and your name is?

Not sure why my name is relevant to this discussion, but if you want to post your contact info, I'll be in touch.

Archived