What ever happened to Spandex

Road Warrior

Hey, next time you mow your lawn post it, we'll stop by!!!!

Saturday mornings at 10...April thru October. There's usually a crowd and expect heavy traffic. Last year, I even saw some out of state plates. I didn't know there were so many lawn care fanatics. There tends to be a lot of video taping when I use the weedtrimmer. Pretty weird, huh?

I have a pair of white spandex shorts that I wear with a red tanktop when I mow my lawn. My neighbor always takes her kids in the house, but I don't care!

Does it look like you're smuggling prunes?

Does it look like you're smuggling prunes?

No, I stuff a couple of sweatsocks in the front. Marge, the old lady across the street, always brings me over a casserole on Saturday nights. For some reason, she calls me "Lefty"??? I don't get it...I try to center the socks.

No, I stuff a couple of sweatsocks in the front. Marge, the old lady across the street, always brings me over a casserole on Saturday nights. For some reason, she calls me "Lefty"??? I don't get it...I try to center the socks.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday mornings at 10...April thru October. There's usually a crowd and expect heavy traffic. Last year, I even saw some out of state plates. I didn't know there were so many lawn care fanatics. There tends to be a lot of video taping when I use the weedtrimmer. Pretty weird, huh?

WHAT AREA OF TOWN, LOL. YUP VERY WEIRD. GO FIGURE.

WHAT AREA OF TOWN, LOL. YUP VERY WEIRD. GO FIGURE.

Just follow the traffic. There's a Port Dick cop stationed on the corner. People obviously love to see someone taking care of their yard. If you stay for the doubleheader, my neighbor mows her lawn in high heels. And that I'm being serious about...no kidding. I'd like to see her in Spandex!

white spandex while you mow the lawn???? don't they get stained? nothing worse than a dull pair of white spandex shorts...tacky tacky. and how dare you wear white after labor day!!! :o:o:o:o

Yeah, I did have a "wet fart" once that played on YouTube for a couple of months last year.... I had chili for breakfast. I was a little embarassed with all the attention, but my shrink assures me I'll get over it in a couple more years.

Yeah, I did have a "wet fart" once that played on YouTube for a couple of months last year.... I had chili for breakfast. I was a little embarassed with all the attention, but my shrink assures me I'll get over it in a couple more years.

oh i saw that...but never knew it was you. :o:o the coolest thing about that video was when they replayed it in slowmotion, you can almost see the fibers of the spandex stretching to hold together..... but that is what you get for eating chili for breakfast. Those sharts will come back to haunt you.

oh i saw that...but never knew it was you. :o:o the coolest thing about that video was when they replayed it in slowmotion, you can almost see the fibers of the spandex stretching to hold together..... but that is what you get for eating chili for breakfast. Those sharts will come back to haunt you.

I've been looking for a white spandex "jumpsuit" as I'm thinking about joining the dating scene again, and I want to look my best. Kmart doesn't carry them...the sales girl had a strange look on her face. Anybody know where I can get one?

Archived