CHEERLEADERS : MORONS OR DANCERS GONE RETARDED ?

Guest uehs

Please, UE just stop complaining already. You didn't beat CV this year at all. You tied once, be proud of that. But stop all of this DELETED ''we're really better even though we lost'' DELETED. It's annoying as hell and it's common sense. The better team is the one who has the highest score at the end of the day and like it or not, it wasn't you. Move on already you losers.

CV can't even afford keeping a full staff of teachers. Your district is going down the tubes and the only thing going for you is your cheerleading. The entire community knows that you will have consilidate with CF. At least, then, you may have room to be "proud" and not just some country school with a 90 person graduating class.

Guest you're so dumb

okay wow. our graduating class this year is 176 give or take a few. and even though it isn't as many as the thug schools, it's the biggest we've had in a long time. and you think cheerleading is the only thing we have to be proud of? football team made it to the sectional championship. basketball team made it to the final 4. and then a whole bunch of the sports that no one pays attention to did well. it's time you thugs in bing and UE realized that no one likes you either and you're not special just because you go to a bigger school. go do something productive with your life.

Guest Guest
Please, UE just stop complaining already. You didn't beat CV this year at all. You tied once, be proud of that. But stop all of this dumbass ''we're really better even though we lost'' sh*t. It's annoying as hell and it's common sense. The better team is the one who has the highest score at the end of the day and like it or not, it wasn't you. Move on already you losers.

UE WON THE STACS... Before some of the judges who don't understand the safety rules deducted points and CV was handed 1st place by DEFAULT!!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!!

UE WON THE STACS!!! UE WON THE STACS!!!

Guest Guest

I like how this thread asks are cheerleaders morons and so UE people being as smart as they are (not) come on here and brag about their school even though they lose to CV. Face CV is better, they have half the people to pick from for cheerleading and they still beat UE. CV is better get over it.

Guest WE WON
UE WON THE STACS... Before some of the judges who don't understand the safety rules deducted points and CV was handed 1st place by DEFAULT!!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!! BY DEFAULT!!!

UE WON THE STACS!!! UE WON THE STACS!!!

Everyone knows UE won STACS!!!! Then it was taken away!!!! CV didn't win... they were handed it by DEFAULT!!!

Guest Guest
no we can`t because there are still all star teams. cheerleading is never over

oh and i agree with the ue thing !

Cheerleading "all-star teams"? HAHAHA!! What a joke!?!? Have you not figured out that New York State doesn't recognize cheerleading as a sport for a reason?

Simmer down folks. It is just cheerleading, we are not morons; but no one is knocking down the Berlin Wall or such. Don't get all feisty like that DELETED mom from Seton. Everyone likes to cheer on their team..everyone is wonderful at that. But cheerleading is a subjective sport. No one wins or loses; like ice skating, or ice dancing, or dancing with the stars, or presidential debates. GET OVER IT! SPIRIT.

Guest Guest

Cheerleader Quotes:

I'm not a cheerleader. I'm an athletic supporter.

Players: A vital part of any sporting event, they entertain the crowd in the intervals between timeouts so the cheerleaders can take a well-earned break.

If cheerleaders are so easy, why aren't you with one?

Wimps lift weights, cheerleaders lift people.

Guest Go Team

Famous Ex-Cheerleaders

Many prominent people have been cheerleaders, including: Madonna, Paula Abdul, Ronald Reagan, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, George W. Bush, Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Halle Berry, Teri Hatcher,Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Hilarie Burton, Miley Cyrus.

Guest athlete
Cheerleader Quotes:

I'm not a cheerleader. I'm an athletic supporter.

Players: A vital part of any sporting event, they entertain the crowd in the intervals between timeouts so the cheerleaders can take a well-earned break.

If cheerleaders are so easy, why aren't you with one?

Wimps lift weights, cheerleaders lift people.

anybody that is or was a good athlete would never rip apart cheerleaders. most of them are more athletic than the players. cheerleader bashing is the sign of a failed or non-athlete. plus, players should appreciate the effort and energy that the cheerleaders bring to the game. i was a very accomplished player and i don't think i could have done half the stuff the cheerleaders were doing. the 2 things are different. what's so hard to understand about that?

Guest Seton Fan Club

CHEERLEADING IS AND NEVER WILL BE A SPORT!!! They do nothing at games and they never will! They yell go team which is pretty dumb. FAN CLUBS ARE MORE ATHLETIC AND MORE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED A SPORT THAN CHEERLEADING!! So to all the cheerleaders out there who think what you do i a sport its not, and do me a favor stop cheerleading because it is a disgrace to yourself. And to the person who i quoted, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Cheerleading will never be considered a sport, at best an activity. And your garauntee is WRONG THEY DO NOT WORK HARD AT ALL!!! SO YOU MY FREIND ARE WRONG!!

Guest athlete
CHEERLEADING IS AND NEVER WILL BE A SPORT!!! They do nothing at games and they never will! They yell go team which is pretty dumb. FAN CLUBS ARE MORE ATHLETIC AND MORE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED A SPORT THAN CHEERLEADING!! So to all the cheerleaders out there who think what you do i a sport its not, and do me a favor stop cheerleading because it is a disgrace to yourself. And to the person who i quoted, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Cheerleading will never be considered a sport, at best an activity. And your garauntee is WRONG THEY DO NOT WORK HARD AT ALL!!! SO YOU MY FREIND ARE WRONG!!

first off, what is a 'FREIND". second, a fan club is nothing more than non-athletic dorks acting like 2yr olds. wait, let me guess, some of you play soccer. cheerleaders have too much class to make fun of you, i don't.

Guest athlete

also, what does "garauntee" mean. i guess fan club is more emphazised than spelling at seton, "freind".

Guest repeat of old post
also, what does "garauntee" mean. i guess fan club is more emphazised than spelling at seton, "freind".

When are people going to grow up and realize that cheerleading is a sport? it may not look like theyre doing much at games, but i can garauntee they work just as hard (if not harder) then any other sport.

Guest Guest
When are people going to grow up and realize that cheerleading is a sport? it may not look like theyre doing much at games, but i can garauntee they work just as hard (if not harder) then any other sport.

CHEERLEADING WAS,IS, AND NEVER WILL BE A SPORT. CHEERLEADING IS A JOKE. CHEERLEADING IS A BIGGER JOKE THAN SETON FOOTBALL. NYSPHSAA don't consider cheerleading a sport. If cheerleaders work hard then fan clubs work harder. I mean come on cheerleaders do shit. They do nothing at the game. Have you ever been to a seton/cv game. At those games the cheerleaders are useless. They don't work hard at all, i know all of the cheerleaders at my school and they say the hardest thing they do is run. If that is the hardest thing they do then they don't work hard.

Guest baller

I think cheerleader's are cool. They're always nice no matter who you are. And as for whether or not cheerleading is a sport, I think it takes a ridiculous amount of talent, strength, and practice. So why not classify it as a sport? Because you never got with a cheerleader so you're holding a grudge? I mean what does it affect you if it's classified a sport or not? Just get off it already. All I know is that during the fall when we're practicing for football, they're there just as long if not longer and most the time they're running ALOT. So you go ahead and try to make it though their practices or do one of their routines and then come back and argue it's not a sport some more.

Archived