CHEERLEADERS : MORONS OR DANCERS GONE RETARDED ?

Guest uehs

Guest Guest
CHEERLEADING WAS,IS, AND NEVER WILL BE A SPORT. CHEERLEADING IS A JOKE. CHEERLEADING IS A BIGGER JOKE THAN SETON FOOTBALL. NYSPHSAA don't consider cheerleading a sport. If cheerleaders work hard then fan clubs work harder. I mean come on cheerleaders do shit. They do nothing at the game. Have you ever been to a seton/cv game. At those games the cheerleaders are useless. They don't work hard at all, i know all of the cheerleaders at my school and they say the hardest thing they do is run. If that is the hardest thing they do then they don't work hard.

what kind of cheerleaders do you have at your school? are they good?

because good cheerleaders work their butts off everyday conditioning..so i don't know what kind of cheerleaders your talking to because the hardest thing is DEFINITELY NOT just running.

try workin out at a UE cheering practice during conditioning...& good luck with that, you'll need it.

Guest Guest

wow i love coming on this site to see whats happening in the Spring sports & finding that people are still arguing over winter STAC cheering competition. It's an honor that people care that deeply about it but honestly arguing about it is getting really old.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i love how all the cheerleaders say i'd love to see you go through one of our practices but during games you cheer maybe 15 times and have maybe 2 or 3 competitions during the season. I'm sorry but during games you all look the same and during competitions unless ur doing crazy flips and have good music i really can't tell whos better.

Guest ex - player
i love how all the cheerleaders say i'd love to see you go through one of our practices but during games you cheer maybe 15 times and have maybe 2 or 3 competitions during the season. I'm sorry but during games you all look the same and during competitions unless ur doing crazy flips and have good music i really can't tell whos better.

it doesn't matter if you call it a sport. they are athletic and in great shape, 2 things you are not. i couldn't appreciate them during the game because i had a job to do, but i saw them practice. i couldn't survive that practice and our coach ran our butts off. they supported the team. they were part of the team. you would know that if you ever played sports. so myself and some other players went to the cheerleading competition to support them. it was very competitive and we won. i got a thrill out of it. so just stay home and play dundgeons and dragons and leave sports to the participants and real fans.

Guest Guest
it doesn't matter if you call it a sport. they are athletic and in great shape, 2 things you are not. i couldn't appreciate them during the game because i had a job to do, but i saw them practice. i couldn't survive that practice and our coach ran our butts off. they supported the team. they were part of the team. you would know that if you ever played sports. so myself and some other players went to the cheerleading competition to support them. it was very competitive and we won. i got a thrill out of it. so just stay home and play dundgeons and dragons and leave sports to the participants and real fans.

cheerleaders are not part of the team there a joke ....just look at forks they have crappy cheer leading team every year but still area always dominant at football ...so yea

Guest Guest
cheerleaders are not part of the team there a joke ....just look at forks they have crappy cheer leading team every year but still area always dominant at football ...so yea

Wow, you need to go back to remedial English class, dude. Don't worry, someday, BOCES can train you to perform some sort of blue collar job.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
So what are cheerleaders doing now at the end of April?????

competing with all star teams, conditioning, open gyms...kind of what any other sport does in the off season!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest girlygirll
Everyone knows UE won STACS!!!! Then it was taken away!!!! CV didn't win... they were handed it by DEFAULT!!!

what the hell happened to sv that season?

@

Archived