Shooter can be easily found.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The first thing the Police need do is determine the calibre of the bullets.

Then check on all the Registered owners of weapons of that caliber, because surely the shooter would not have a weapon illegally.

Then question all the black hoods in the area (there cannot be all that many blacks around here).

Although there is a description of the shooter the Police should also harass a few whites so they(the Police) are not accused of Profiling.

Then pass more restrictions on gun ownwership so Liberals and other crooks will be happy.

Problem Solved.

The first thing the Police need do is determine the calibre of the bullets.

Then check on all the Registered owners of weapons of that caliber, because surely the shooter would not have a weapon illegally.

Then question all the black hoods in the area (there cannot be all that many blacks around here).

Although there is a description of the shooter the Police should also harass a few whites so they(the Police) are not accused of Profiling.

Then pass more restrictions on gun ownwership so Liberals and other crooks will be happy.

Problem Solved.

And if they can find a fired casing, maybe that database that NY keeps will lead them to the legal owner. Maybe get one crime actually solved by that expensive government program.

Guest Black Guy

The population of blacks in Binghamton is 10% roughly. In a city of 45,000 that would make roughly 4500. Plus you would have to consider outsiders and their drug deals. Last but not least it's not always the blacks :angry:

Guest Black Guy
DELETE D

You've apparently have never lived outside of Broome County. If you think the blacks are corrupt in BC, then I suggest never living near NYC, Philly, Detroit, Chicago, or anywhere in the south because you've got another thing coming :huh:

Personally I think all you racist people are stupid DELETED. Its always the black person, never the white people. People may have different colored skin but we all bleed the same color. Just because someone is black doesnt mean they are related to drugs and gangs....if your going to base your thoughts of black people just on Broome County, get a life and go out into the real world. :angry:

Guest Guest

Please tell me you're kidding..99% of the time it IS the blacks...and this IS the real world sweetheart..you're the one who needs a reality check.

Guest guest
Personally I think all you racist people are stupid DELETED. Its always the black person, never the white people. People may have different colored skin but we all bleed the same color. Just because someone is black doesnt mean they are related to drugs and gangs....if your going to base your thoughts of black people just on Broome County, get a life and go out into the real world. :angry:

Wake up you idiot! Read the papers, watch the news or better yet get out of your house. It is always the blacks that commit these crimes, and sell drugs, and are involved with gang activities. Wow, you must live in a closet. Know what the hell you are talking about before you post your stupid remarks. Look up the statistics on the internet. Take a real close look at the crimes committed by black people that involve weapons, drugs and gang violence. DELETED!!!!

Please tell me you're kidding..99% of the time it IS the blacks...and this IS the real world sweetheart..you're the one who needs a reality check.

Your probably one of those people from generations ago where you think that the white people are perfect...but let me tell you a white person would get in less trouble then a black person for doing the same crime. Black people stand their ground but there is a difference between a black person and a DELETED. I went to Binghamton high school and most of the people selling weed coke crack and E pills are the little rich white boys and they never get caught because people think they do no wrong.

Guest Guest
Wake up you idiot! Read the papers, watch the news or better yet get out of your house. It is always the blacks that commit these crimes, and sell drugs, and are involved with gang activities. Wow, you must live in a closet. Know what the hell you are talking about before you post your stupid remarks. Look up the statistics on the internet. Take a real close look at the crimes committed by black people that involve weapons, drugs and gang violence. DELETED!!!!

I hope someone comes and finds you and makes you watch them murder your family and then torchers and brutally murders you. Then ill be saying good job. :lol:

Guest Come on!
Your probably one of those people from generations ago where you think that the white people are perfect...but let me tell you a white person would get in less trouble then a black person for doing the same crime. Black people stand their ground but there is a difference between a black person and a nigger. I went to Binghamton high school and most of the people selling weed coke crack and E pills are the little rich white boys and they never get caught because people think they do no wrong.

Think! Does that make sense? You maybe correct about what went on in your high school. I am pretty sure those little rich white boys, from BHS, are not the ones putting caps in people's DELETED on the east side. Come on Sadie, wake up. There are some people you can defend, but others are just worth throwing under the bus.

Guest slowpoke
I hope someone comes and finds you and makes you watch them murder your family and then torchers and brutally murders you. Then ill be saying good job. :lol:

"TORCHERS"??

Guest slowpoke

Does that really say "torchers"? i have but one word for that........WOW

Guest Guest
Your probably one of those people from generations ago where you think that the white people are perfect...but let me tell you a white person would get in less trouble then a black person for doing the same crime. Black people stand their ground but there is a difference between a black person and a DELETED. I went to Binghamton high school and most of the people selling weed coke crack and E pills are the little rich white boys and they never get caught because people think they do no wrong.

Guess what Sadie honey? This ain't your high school. This is the real world now.

You must have a black "homie" boyfriend.

Guest Guest
The population of blacks in Binghamton is 10% roughly. In a city of 45,000 that would make roughly 4500. Plus you would have to consider outsiders and their drug deals. Last but not least it's not always the blacks :angry:

When it is raining and the ground is wet I refuse to believe snow soaked the ground.

Guest Ask a Black Man

Would you consider yourself racist?

@

Guest LaKoonesia

You're wrong Sadie, the single best indicator for how crime ridden an area is is the % of people who are black.

Here are some shocking statistics from the US Government: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992. In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

Guest Bluegum Jenkem
Would you consider yourself racist?

@

Why should he consider himself racist? Racism is an irrational belief with no scientific validity. However, all the statistics given above has a rational and scientific basis, and is therefore not racist. People can observe racial differences, they know they exist, and they can be scientifically validated.

Racism is not recognizing that there are differences between races which are responsible for the completely different civilizations races have created throughout history - and for the overwhelming evidence in favor of race having an impact on intellect, or scientifically proven crime rates,for example. Look around Binghamton.

I'm sure that in your cozy black liberal world where you believe that everyone is equal and the world is free. The word "Racist" is still being used in the same vein today by people like yourself, who wish to silence/degrade people who have a valid opinion. You seem to come from the Rev(olting) Sharpton school, if you don't like it , scream racism.

If "racist" means recognizing that there are differences between races which are responsible for the completely different civilizations races have created throughout history - and for the overwhelming evidence in favor of race having an impact on intellect and crime rates, for example, then I would be a "racist".

Perhaps you should learn to be a little bit less discriminatory and start to use correct terminology rather than just throwing around words that the liberals and welfare sucking blacks have shoved down your throat?

Guest Nigrodamous

Here's part of an article :

Black crime rates against White people are many times greater than White crimes against Blacks. You wouldn’t know it by reading or listening to America’s mass media. Saturation national and international news coverage is given to the very few White cross-race crimes against Blacks such as the James Byrd dragging case in Texas, as well as the media-hyped Tawana Brawley case in New Jersey and the alleged rape of a Black stripper by White lacrosse team members at Duke University. Both of those latter cases, after months of front-page, sensationalized coverage decrying “White racism,” turned out to be complete hoaxes.

There is an incredible disproportionate rate of Black crimes against Whites in contrast to White crimes against Blacks. Per capita Black cross racial crimes of 50 or even 100 percent greater than Whites would be bad enough, but the Black crime rates against Whites are actually many times greater than White on Black crimes. Blacks are an estimated 57 (that is 5,700 percent!) times more likely to commit violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times (13,600 percent!) more likely to commit robbery. (see the color of crime report published by the New Century Foundation – an analysis of crime figures taken from official Justice Department crime reports) http://www.nc-f.org/

Perhaps the most shocking of all the crime data dealing with cross-race crime is the incredible rate of crime by Black males against White women. According to U.S. Justice Department figures over 34,460 White women are sexually assaulted or raped by Black men each year, and most authorities believe that the actual rape figures are at least twice the reported number. In perhaps the most shocking crime figure of all is the number of White rapes against Black women. Statistically, it is 0! Because they have fewer than 10 cases nationally.

According to murder figures released by the Justice Department in 2002, , Black predators are at least 22 times (2,200 percent) more likely to murder White women than the reverse. In regard to gang attacks including the horrible specter of gang rape, the figures are literally off the charts, with at least a 200 times (that’s 20,000 percent!) greater chance of Blacks committing gang assaults and that includes both White men and women victims! ......

Guest Guest

The article by Pat Buchanan posted by hunter is locked from discussion.

How long before this one is locked? Truth can only be allowed for so long right?

Mod note: Never, as long as the nasty racial epithets are kept out.

@

Guest Ask a Black Man
Why should he consider himself racist? Racism is an irrational belief with no scientific validity. However, all the statistics given above has a rational and scientific basis, and is therefore not racist. People can observe racial differences, they know they exist, and they can be scientifically validated.

Racism is not recognizing that there are differences between races which are responsible for the completely different civilizations races have created throughout history - and for the overwhelming evidence in favor of race having an impact on intellect, or scientifically proven crime rates,for example. Look around Binghamton.

I'm sure that in your cozy black liberal world where you believe that everyone is equal and the world is free. The word "Racist" is still being used in the same vein today by people like yourself, who wish to silence/degrade people who have a valid opinion. You seem to come from the Rev(olting) Sharpton school, if you don't like it , scream racism.

If "racist" means recognizing that there are differences between races which are responsible for the completely different civilizations races have created throughout history - and for the overwhelming evidence in favor of race having an impact on intellect and crime rates, for example, then I would be a "racist".

Perhaps you should learn to be a little bit less discriminatory and start to use correct terminology rather than just throwing around words that the liberals and welfare sucking blacks have shoved down your throat?

Was I replying to you Jenkem? Technically I am now, but was I asking you if you would consider yourself a racist? I don't think so. It's pretty funny I can't seem to get a straight answer. I understand what you're saying about stats and stuff, but figured I would just ask a basic question out of suspicion.

@

Guest Bluegum Jenkem
Was I replying to you Jenkem? Technically I am now, but was I asking you if you would consider yourself a racist? I don't think so. It's pretty funny I can't seem to get a straight answer. I understand what you're saying about stats and stuff, but figured I would just ask a basic question out of suspicion.

@

I became a racist or a 'racial realist' by following the actions of blacks. I'm not a bigot. There's a difference. A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance. A racist has the knowledge the bigot lacks. He might dislike other races, as a bigot does, but he isn't ignorant about why. Your characterization of the posts of the racists here is one tactics that blacks often use. When blacks begin to lose a debate, they allege that the racists have "taken it over," just as many here do, implying that the racists aren't letting the blacks have their say. That's a deception. For once, we racists are having OUR say; we haven't prevented you from replying. Blacks also usually assert,that the racists' arguments are "propaganda," implying that racists have nothing to say that is important and true. That's another deception. If they know that a racist's argument has appeared before somewhere else, they'll label it as a "cut and paste diatribe" and as "filthy commentary." That's a smear, not an argument. After they evade their chance to make rational replies, blacks often call for others not to engage the racists in conversation, just as you did. And that's fear. They realize that engaging the racists in debate would continue the debate, and the blacks who called for an end to dialogue have already judged that it's a losing game for the blacks. More talk gives the racists a chance to present even more arguments to which the blacks can make no rational answer.

Guest Ask a Black Man
I became a racist or a 'racial realist' by following the actions of blacks. I'm not a bigot. There's a difference. A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance. A racist has the knowledge the bigot lacks. He might dislike other races, as a bigot does, but he isn't ignorant about why. Your characterization of the posts of the racists here is one tactics that blacks often use. When blacks begin to lose a debate, they allege that the racists have "taken it over," just as many here do, implying that the racists aren't letting the blacks have their say. That's a deception. For once, we racists are having OUR say; we haven't prevented you from replying. Blacks also usually assert,that the racists' arguments are "propaganda," implying that racists have nothing to say that is important and true. That's another deception. If they know that a racist's argument has appeared before somewhere else, they'll label it as a "cut and paste diatribe" and as "filthy commentary." That's a smear, not an argument. After they evade their chance to make rational replies, blacks often call for others not to engage the racists in conversation, just as you did. And that's fear. They realize that engaging the racists in debate would continue the debate, and the blacks who called for an end to dialogue have already judged that it's a losing game for the blacks. More talk gives the racists a chance to present even more arguments to which the blacks can make no rational answer.

Which brings me back to my original question, was I asking if you were a racist in the first place? Nope, so bug off.

Archived