Saturday's Shooting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know or feel as if last nights shooting on the east side was linked to the shooting that took place not too short ago on the south side?

Guest Guest
Does anyone know or feel as if last nights shooting on the east side was linked to the shooting that took place not too short ago on the south side?

Whoop's meant not too long ago :blink:

Guest Guest
I never heard about a southside shooting. When and where did that occur?

I would say about two weeks ago. It involved more than one person in a car, I remember that part.

Guest Bingo

There was a gang related shooting on March 9 in JC:

Three charged in gang-related shooting, robbery

By Debbie Swartz

Press & Sun-Bulletin

Post Comment

JOHNSON CITY -- A gang-related incident involving three people led to a shooting, according to Johnson City police.

Three men robbed a man of a gun, money, a cell phone and a leather jacket Wednesday, and a defendant who suffered a gunshot would to his arm was found the following day at Binghamton General Hospital, police said.

The incident occurred because of the individuals' affiliation with the Blood and Crips street gangs, police said. The gunshot wound occurred while the three robbery defendants inspected the 25-caliber semiautomatic they had stolen, police said. The gun -- which had a defaced serial number -- was recovered from a lock box in a Binghamton apartment, police said.

William T. Curry, 20, Abdul Morrison, 20, and Tamel R. Bowman, 18, were each charged with one felony count of second-degree robbery, police said. Morrison also was charged with one felony count of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, police said. Curry and Bowman are from Binghamton and Morrison is from Johnson City. The identities of the robbery victim and shooting victim were not released.

All three defendants were arraigned in Village of Johnson City Court and sent to the Broome County Jail pending county court action. The investigation is ongoing, police said, and further arrests are pending.

During the investigation, the Johnson City Police Department was assisted by the Johnson City Fire Department and Public Works Department and City of Binghamton Police Bureau.

Guest Guest
Who cares??

Guest kfcisformoolies
I care. The names lead me to believe they are very dangerous caucasians.

@

Funny. They are moolie names for sure.

Guest Guest

I heard it was alqaida

Guest sunny Binghamton
I heard it was alqaida

You're right because we do live in South Florida after all so there are many members of Al Queda here. Oh wait were in a better place, Sunny Binghamton :angry:

@

Archived