Cosmetic surgery

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has any of You had any of these procedures done here locally and what doctor did them. How much did it cost, was it very painful, would You do it again and how soon was it before You could return to work? I know alot of ?'s but I am thinking of getting a little work done and need some ?'s answered before I start the ball rolling. :unsure:

Guest Guest
:) I have a tummy tuck 8 years ago with Dr. Pejo-I was in the hospital for 3 days-it was major surgery! Yes, it hurt but was worth all the pain I endured! I have the flatest stomach anyone would want! He was a great doctor - very caring-very good surgeon!

Guest Guest
People who get plastic surgery just to make themselves feel better are fake tramps, spend your money on something useful.

:angry: Some people need plastic surgery to correct their bodies-like having been born with a crooked nose, or having hanging stomach from having 4 children, or having scars from auto accidents! None of these are for "fake tramps" sorry you do not understand!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Guest
:angry: Some people need plastic surgery to correct their bodies-like having been born with a crooked nose, or having hanging stomach from having 4 children, or having scars from auto accidents! None of these are for "fake tramps" sorry you do not understand!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

READ MORE POST LESS IGNORANT BEAST

TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER

Guest Guest
READ MORE POST LESS IGNORANT BEAST

TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER

I think people have surgery to be more attractive to others. Who do you think a woman who wants bigger breasts is trying to impress? How about a tummy tuck? If you were the only person in the world and no one could see you would it matter if your nose was crooked. No, we do it to fit in. If you need to fix yourself to fit in than I think you need to take that money and see a shrink. You have self esteem problems.

Guest Guest
:) I have a tummy tuck 8 years ago with Dr. Pejo-I was in the hospital for 3 days-it was major surgery! Yes, it hurt but was worth all the pain I endured! I have the flatest stomach anyone would want! He was a great doctor - very caring-very good surgeon!

Do you mind telling how much did it cost? I have had 2 kids and the first one left my stomach looking like baby Freddy Kruger sliced his way out. Personally, I think I look disgusting and haven't worn a swimsuit in about 13 years. I have thought about plastic surgery but always thought it would be too expensive. Was the cost reasonable?

Guest Guest

I know two women with fake breast jobs.

They are both rather slim women, and they got twice the silicone they needed.

They look abnormally top heavy.....just bizarre. They look like they were intended for a career in a circus.

Guest Guest
I know two women with fake breast jobs.

They are both rather slim women, and they got twice the silicone they needed.

They look abnormally top heavy.....just bizarre. They look like they were intended for a career in a circus.

I also know a woman who got implants. She went with a reasonable size c cup. They look great on her. The only issue is that she goes around asking people to feel them. It's kind of weird. If she didn't tell you they were anniversary gifts from her hubby and insist you feel them, you'd never know they were fake.

Guest Guest
translation=iamfat

I am not fat and I agree with the poster. Spend your cash on a shrink to help rid yourself of self esteem issues. Sounds like you've caught the movie star disease - always getting sliced & diced. Got a flabby tummy? Try sit ups, they are free. Trust me, you don't buy happiness from a plastic surgeon.

Guest Guest
I am not fat and I agree with the poster. Spend your cash on a shrink to help rid yourself of self esteem issues. Sounds like you've caught the movie star disease - always getting sliced & diced. Got a flabby tummy? Try sit ups, they are free. Trust me, you don't buy happiness from a plastic surgeon.

I have spoken with my doctor regarding my flabby tummy and believe it or not, under this layer of baby flab I acquired, I have 6 pack abs. Try as I might no amount of exercise will rid my formerly beautiful body of the baby flab. I don't want to see a doctor about my "self esteem issues" I WANT MY BODY BACK the way it was before I had the kid. So, if you haven't anything nice to say...please shut up.

Guest Guest
I have spoken with my doctor regarding my flabby tummy and believe it or not, under this layer of baby flab I acquired, I have 6 pack abs. Try as I might no amount of exercise will rid my formerly beautiful body of the baby flab. I don't want to see a doctor about my "self esteem issues" I WANT MY BODY BACK the way it was before I had the kid. So, if you haven't anything nice to say...please shut up.

Not only do you have self esteem problems, you have emotional (anger) issues as well.

Guest trying to help

Okay, stop the fight. First off, any surgery has potential to be major, with infection rates so high and the anthesthia, so you must first ask yourself if the possibilty of dying or being down long is worth the look of your body. It's true that excess skin can't always be removed with just exercise. The second thing people need to look at is why plastic surgery is in high demand. Society constantly tells people is all that matters is how they look. Attractive people get paid more and are generally more well respected. I think that's crap. Some of the most attractive people I know are cruel and unintelligent. They are also incredibly insecure. I think I am of average physical attractiveness. I also know that I am a pretty smart individual. I don't worry about my looks as much, because I know I have something to back it up with. When I was younger I got away with a lot because of my looks, that changes when you hit your thirtys because there are young, more attractive people out there to divert the attention. My suggestion is to find out why your looks are so important to you, so much that you would risk your life just to look better to other people. One poster said after she had a child that her stomach was ruined. You received one of the greatest gifts, and complain that you want a flat stomach? I don't understand that, I can't have children. My stomach is flat, but i would have extra skin for the opportunity to have a child. I guess perspectives are different. I wouldn't risk my life, the mother of my child's life, just to try to look like I did when I was in my twentys. I would proudly bear the marks, because you have left a legacy. Women are beautiful no matter shape or size, and even after surgery the stomach will fall again, it's called aging. There is nothing wrong with getting older. If you truly want to do it for yourself, then I can't stop you, or even suggest to you to not go through with it. I recommend a lot of soul searching before you do your doctor searching. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Guest sadbuttrue
Not only do you have self esteem problems, you have emotional (anger) issues as well.

And you have stupidity issues - you must be a man or a woman who has never had kids. I have six pack abs above my natural waist. Since I had a c-section and 3 kids the lower portion is flabby and if I could afford it, I would get lipo. It has nothing to do with low self esteem. It's about being comfortable with your body.

If you had an ugly mole growing off your nose you would remove it. That doesn't make you vain, just concerned with your appearance - there's a big difference.

As long as cosmetic surgery is not addictive and you can afford it, I say go for it. If I could, I would definitely have some things done. I am a gym rat and I still can't get rid of my "baby fat". My trainer even told me that I would have to get plastic surgery. For those of you that are making ridiculous posts and know nothing about the issue at hand, please STFU!!

Guest Guest
And you have stupidity issues - you must be a man or a woman who has never had kids. I have six pack abs above my natural waist. Since I had a c-section and 3 kids the lower portion is flabby and if I could afford it, I would get lipo. It has nothing to do with low self esteem. It's about being comfortable with your body.

If you had an ugly mole growing off your nose you would remove it. That doesn't make you vain, just concerned with your appearance - there's a big difference.

As long as cosmetic surgery is not addictive and you can afford it, I say go for it. If I could, I would definitely have some things done. I am a gym rat and I still can't get rid of my "baby fat". My trainer even told me that I would have to get plastic surgery. For those of you that are making ridiculous posts and know nothing about the issue at hand, please STFU!!

Thank you! I can't believe some of the responses. I have a flabby tummy so I must not appreciate my child. Blah blah blah. I love my kid, I hate my stomach. I can't see where not liking my stomach fat equates to not appreciating or loving my child. Some people are just strange.....

Guest Guest

Your "STFU" rants still belie your anger problems.

Flab on your waist (that no one can see) and a mole on one's nose (that would be clearly visible) = great analogy.

Guest Guest

Put down the donut and step away from the computer. Now actually get off your fat a** and do a couple sit ups for more than just a week.

I'm sure you went to the doctor and he said "oh yes under all this flab is a six pack".

What he said is "if you start working out and doing something besides eating you could have a six pack"

Guest Guest
Put down the donut and step away from the computer. Now actually get off your fat a** and do a couple sit ups for more than just a week.

I'm sure you went to the doctor and he said "oh yes under all this flab is a six pack".

What he said is "if you start working out and doing something besides eating you could have a six pack"

AMEN! Walking to the refrigerator is not considered exercise! And if I hear one more lame excuse because of childbirth I am going to scream. It is B.S. Now before the angry poster stars screaming about how I don't know what I am talking about, let me say I have given birth 3 times. Was I saggy after the delivery? Absolutely! Did I work it off through exercise? Absolutely! Did I keep it off? Absolutely. Blaming the baby is no more than an excuse. Stop eating your kids leftovers and get out and exercise with those kids. Come back in 6 months and then tell me if it worked. I am guessing you are too busy (lazy) to try that even for a week, let alone 6 months!

PS Having a Dr. say you have a six pack under your flab is quite hilarious! Was he joking? If not I suspect you are hearing what you WANT to hear, not what he actually said. Grow up for god's sake, you are a parent! Try setting a good example for those kids who ruined your precious body.

Guest Guest

:) I had a daughter whose nose was broken at birth from forceps! It was very crooked and she was laughed at!!!

She had to wait until she was at least 16 years old to have plastic surgery to correct this! For 16 years she could not breathe correctly-had many problems! So please have an understanding as to why people need palstic surgery!

A friend has a tummy tuck-her stomach hung from child birth-was so painfaul-she had to undergo this procedure by a plastic surgeon! No, she was not over weight! She had 5 children and her stomach dropped! She exercises 3X a week at the local Y! Have a heart for others!

Guest Guest

Hey, I am the poster that wants her body back. I'm 5 foot 9 and weight 120 pounds. I can almost guarantee you have more fat on you than I do. What little fat I have is on my stomach where many women get a pouchy stomach after giving birth. I don't know about you and your health but I am very healthy and I gave birth to a very healthy almost 10 pound kid that stretched my stomach more than I like. All the sit-ups in the world will not unstretch that skin.

Yes, underneath that little layer of fat that bothers me so much is a very firm stomach and, yes, my doctor said the only solution to getting rid of that fat is plastic surgery. Just because you're a lazy, fat, donut eating slob doesn't mean we all are.

Guest Guest

Oh please honey, I am 5'2 weight 115 and have had three children, during my pregnancy I ate healthy and exercised, after I had my children I went straight back to the gym.

Stop using children as your excuss, you probably ate bad while you were pregnant and are still eating bad and now teaching your obese child the same habits. Way to go mom!

There are many solutions to getting rid of your fat you just choose the lazy way. Good luck with that.

Archived