Cosmetic surgery

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Oh please honey, I am 5'2 weight 115 and have had three children, during my pregnancy I ate healthy and exercised, after I had my children I went straight back to the gym.

Stop using children as your excuss, you probably ate bad while you were pregnant and are still eating bad and now teaching your obese child the same habits. Way to go mom!

There are many solutions to getting rid of your fat you just choose the lazy way. Good luck with that.

You're 7 inches shorter than me and weigh 5 pounds less. Pound for pound/inch for inch you're fatter than I'll ever be so shut up.

Guest Guest
You're 7 inches shorter than me and weigh 5 pounds less. Pound for pound/inch for inch you're fatter than I'll ever be so shut up.

LOL I guarantee I'm healthier, stronger and in better shape then you'll ever be honey.

Sounds like someone has a self esteem issue.

Guest Guest

People, people... where's the LOVE???

Okay, now that you have all settled down, let's all take a look at www.awfulplasticsurgery.com and see what you DON'T want. Just don't get carried away and end up looking like Joan Rivers or anything like that. Or Meg Ryan, remember when she used to be adorable??

Plastic surgery has it's place, just don't use it to shore up your lack of self-esteem.

Carry on, kiddies.

Guest Guest
I had breast surgery but not for cosmetic reasons. Dr. Mark Walker did a wonderful job.

Oh, no, now you're going to get blasted for your "low self esteem" and all that other good stuff.

@

Guest just an observation

Yup, you just clinched it. You definitely need a shrink. Just listen to yourself. WAAA WAAA WAAA What are you 11 years old? You sure are hung up on the weight issue, so much so you bash others who are content with their bodies. Perhaps you should consider exercising something other than your big nasty mouth.

Yup, you just clinched it. You definitely need a shrink. Just listen to yourself. WAAA WAAA WAAA What are you 11 years old? You sure are hung up on the weight issue, so much so you bash others who are content with their bodies. Perhaps you should consider exercising something other than your big nasty mouth.

Um...the guest you are responding to didn't start the bashing, and her response was entirely justified.

Guest Guest

You ladies both have obvious self image problems.

Guest Guest

HEY, I am the OP and You guys aren't helping any, batteling over belly and boobs. I need a neck lift for Gods sake, I am sick of pulling it back with duct tape, that's all. My turkey neck is so wrinkled that I scare young children. I am not that old and I am very tiny but I was a huge sunworshipper and now I pay the price. I hope that any of You who wants any procedure done for Yourself get it and don't give a s--t what others say. I am sure They don't ask Your opinion on what They do in their lives. :angry:

Archived