Drugs in Binghamton... Solution?

Guest TwoCents

Guest Guest
That is the over riding tenet of the Guardian Angels. They do not solve the problems, they organize the neighborhoods who have the will to clean things up. When you depend on "others" to do what you know needs done you will be disappointed.

'Splain that again.

The better solution is to do nothing except grouse on an internet message board I guess.

Guest Guest
'Splain that again.

The better solution is to do nothing except grouse on an internet message board I guess.

Is that what you get fom my comments? God help you, you need His help.

Even those of us who "groused" beforehand about the state of affairs in the US and lost thier life doing something about it are remembered. Obviously not to scum Democrats and other liberals but they are remembered. Even those in the unmarked graves.

Sadly your kind do not see ahed.

Sadly, when yesterday today was tomorrow you forget to fight for the preservation of yesterday.

Guest Guest
Is that what you get fom my comments? God help you, you need His help.

Even those of us who "groused" beforehand about the state of affairs in the US and lost thier life doing something about it are remembered. Obviously not to scum Democrats and other liberals but they are remembered. Even those in the unmarked graves.

Sadly your kind do not see ahed.

Sadly, when yesterday today was tomorrow you forget to fight for the preservation of yesterday.

Your posts are illegible and indecipherable.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Guest Guest
Your posts are illegible and indecipherable.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Illegible and indecipherable are synonymous. My words are neither.

Why in one on one conversations or meetings there is never doubt of what I say, yet here my words are said to be dense in meaning?

Guest Guest
Illegible and indecipherable are synonymous. My words are neither.

Why in one on one conversations or meetings there is never doubt of what I say, yet here my words are said to be dense in meaning?

Your writing is very awkward and obtuse.

Very dimple solution could put s big dent into the drug trafficing going on in Binghamton. Its a group headed by 77 WABC in NYC radio personality Curtis Sliwa. They're called "The Guardian Angels". Word can be put out & training sessions can be held for interested parties. The Angels LOVE to assist in cleaning the drug selling scum along with the slimebag pedophiles that love to persue children for their pleasure. Its a proven fact that the police can't be everywhere all the time. THe Angels can be used as an extra arm for the Police at VERY little or NO cost to the taxpayers.

If ways are found to special interest groups put some elected officials in their hip pockets, then its about time that the average JQ Taxpayers that still cares about where they live, get together & do wht is needed to protect our families. Nothings impossible.

Some will call me crazy, thats ok, I've been called worse. But if one kid can get protected, & one drug dealing dirtbag can get stopped, then call me whatever you want.

post-68-1205889704_thumb.jpg

post-68-1205889816_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest
Very dimple solution could put s big dent into the drug trafficing going on in Binghamton. Its a group headed by 77 WABC in NYC radio personality Curtis Sliwa. They're called "The Guardian Angels". Word can be put out & training sessions can be held for interested parties. The Angels LOVE to assist in cleaning the drug selling scum along with the slimebag pedophiles that love to persue children for their pleasure. Its a proven fact that the police can't be everywhere all the time. THe Angels can be used as an extra arm for the Police at VERY little or NO cost to the taxpayers.

If ways are found to special interest groups put some elected officials in their hip pockets, then its about time that the average JQ Taxpayers that still cares about where they live, get together & do wht is needed to protect our families. Nothings impossible.

Some will call me crazy, thats ok, I've been called worse. But if one kid can get protected, & one drug dealing dirtbag can get stopped, then call me whatever you want.

Had you read other posts in this thread, you would have noticed that the GA subject was already brought up.

I happen to agree with you and was the one who suggested the GA as an option.

Of course, someone had to disagree with me and tell me how ineffective they are....blah blah blah. I guess the only thing left to do is sit back and let the criminals just take over.

Guest Daytimer
Maybe YOU sell during the day, but most people don't buy during the day.

Who's your market...Soccer Moms buying vicodin?

No, can't say that I sell during the day, or at night for that matter. It appears to me that you do your buying during the evenings, as you are speaking for "most people."

Archived