Did whiskey (the bartender) buy Bobby's?

Guest g2

I her that Whiskey the bartender from Thirsty's bought Bobby's place in Endwell? Anybody know?

He's trying to come up with the money but YES he is buying Bobby's. They lost their license because some of the information on the original application was incorrect. They have to sell. It's between Whiskey and some guy from Syracuse.

Guest In the Know
I was at Bobby's saturday night and the place was rockin'!

No Whiskey bartending. Owner was there and the alcohol was flowin'

Just to set things straight.. Whiskey has purchased Stu's, Bobby's, The Downtown Quarterback, Sam's, The Son's of Italy and Roger's Market. I can't believe how rumors get started around here.

Guest Guest

lol this is too funny. anyone who believes these posts is an idiot. clearly bobbys license wasnt revoked. it EXPIRED, there is a huge different. but they took care of it and they are back in business, theyve been back in business since friday. whiskey doesnt have the money that it would take to buy bobbys. its a GOLDMINE.

Guest tapnsnall

The license expired. It's back open now. As for Whiskey, he bought into Stu's, not Bobby's. I believe that another Bobby's manager, Mike, also bought into Stu's. Wow, rumors surrounding bars, thats a new one!

Guest Guest

Whiskey is a middle aged, cheating has-been. He left his wife and kids for a random girl he was fooling around with at the bar, and is attempting to buy a drug infested whole in the wall so he can get underage girls drunk and take advantage of them

Guest scoop
Whiskey is a middle aged, cheating has-been. He left his wife and kids for a random girl he was fooling around with at the bar, and is attempting to buy a drug infested whole in the wall so he can get underage girls drunk and take advantage of them

i heard whiskey is buying merlin's.

Guest Guest

Then he will fit in with the current crowd at Bobbys at least. Thats why all the middle aged has beens hang out there. To be in like company and feel good about themselves.

Guest Guest
I her that Whiskey the bartender from Thirsty's bought Bobby's place in Endwell? Anybody know?

I heard that Whiskey is buying the Conklin Inn

Guest A Friend

You really are not worth getting myself in a fluster about so I am going to keep it very simple for you ok?

Whiskey is a great guy. It just sounds to me like you need to grow up or go back onto the playground....Sissy.

Guest Know Him Well
You really are not worth getting myself in a fluster about so I am going to keep it very simple for you ok?

Whiskey is a great guy. It just sounds to me like you need to grow up or go back onto the playground....Sissy.

Whiskey, a great guy? You can't be serious? A selfish, cheating, drunk, nothing more!

Guest Bo Duke
Then he will fit in with the current crowd at Bobbys at least. Thats why all the middle aged has beens hang out there. To be in like company and feel good about themselves.

Posts like this confirm why nobody, and I mean nobody likes you. May your turds come to life and kiss you on the lips.

Guest shut up

Sounds like a great place. I'll be there. Don't listen to these DELETED, whiskey. You are a great guy and these underemployed idiots are just jealous. Have you noticed how many of these internet tough guys write their name after launching some baseless character assassination! DELETED. I've known you for a long time and you're a great guy.

Guest Know Him Well

Tought Guy? I'm a woman! And baseless character assanination? Is he still married? Does he live with his wife and kids? Why do YOU thik that is? Oh, wait, must be because he is such a "good guy"! The only people who think he is a good guy are the other old men who think they are something by "doing" the young, immature , naive drunk girls. A good guy would not cheat on his faithful wife, betray his family and would have some remose about it afterwards. Maybe he would even have be able to admit it. Keep your delusions to yourself or better yet, share them with your BFF Whiskey, he has many of his own!

BTY, can't leave my name....his ex-wife would be mad at me and I don't want that, she is a real good person!

Guest Guest

He ex-wife is a crazy DELETD and he is much better off without her. I can't imagine that she would be mad at you if there was much truth to what you have written. Furthermore, most normal people enjoy having sex so it's not like you have to get someone drunk against their will, hit 'em over the head, and drag them home. Most women want to sleep with him after they get to know him so stop your silly diatribe that is both baseless and hysterical. If you want to sleep with Eddie get in line. The line is long and may be unruly. AND...you sure sound like a tough guy to me.

Guest Guest
Tought Guy? I'm a woman! And baseless character assanination? Is he still married? Does he live with his wife and kids? Why do YOU thik that is? Oh, wait, must be because he is such a "good guy"! The only people who think he is a good guy are the other old men who think they are something by "doing" the young, immature , naive drunk girls. A good guy would not cheat on his faithful wife, betray his family and would have some remose about it afterwards. Maybe he would even have be able to admit it. Keep your delusions to yourself or better yet, share them with your BFF Whiskey, he has many of his own!

BTY, can't leave my name....his ex-wife would be mad at me and I don't want that, she is a real good person!

If she's a REAL GOOD person then why is she still alone? There may be an opening for you!

Whiskey certainly isn't all alone! Despite his ex-wife's best efforts, throwing temper tantrums on a daily basis in front of his house and on his answering machine, because she can't let him go, Whiskey still has a girlfriend and many admirers as well. I just feel sorry for DELETED being in the middle of all of it.

In the end, they will both get what they deserve: He will move-on with a beautiful, much younger and considerably more attractive young lady on his arms. She will spend the rest of her life DELETED about him - all alone; unless swoop in there and save the day.

Archived