Did whiskey (the bartender) buy Bobby's?

Guest g2

Guest Know Him Well

You know NOTHING about what you are talking about!! He's not alone becuse he in not capable of being alone. He can't take care of himself, never could, never will! She is alone because she chooses to be. You see she dosen't sleep with every looser in the bar like Whiskey! She takes care of herself and her family while he gets continues to get drunk every night. And, after being with a, and I use the term loosely, "man" like Whiskey I think I would be a little jaded too! But I must admit he made career choice for a drunk, bartender......nice education! Can't imagine he will amount to much, oh wait, he's old and he didn't!

P.S . I think you are talking about DELETED throwing temper tantrums, just ask Whiskey about the scratches, black eye, and phones ripped out of wall!

Guest Guest

Did she not know that he was a bartender when she married him? He must have deceived her, huh? He had no problem buying and completely remodeling a nice home for his family (which he GAVE her). Maybe not the best career decision but considering that his father died when he was young and he had to get out in the working world a little sooner than the rest of us, I'd say he did pretty well.

I really hope that your friend heals. I really do.

Archived