Obama and his faith change?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
but you are ok with McCains preacher?

I want Hillary..she is the best ..if we vote Obama..all our money will go to Africa..if McCain..then we will be in war for 20 more years..HIllary is best choice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Rev. Wright is going to be Obama’s downfall. There’s no way Obama can separate himself from Wright. On the other hand, as inflammatory as Wright sounds, there are many black pastors like him using the same kind of style and sermon and, I believe blacks will be less surprised by Wright’s rhetoric than whites. Blacks may even perceive this criticism of Wright as “racist” and Obama bashing.

It’s one thing to point out the left’s stereotypical “right winged extremists” (Falwell, Dobson, Robertson, etc.) as being constituents of Republicans. It’s quite another when Obama IS A MEMBER and SELF-CONFESSED GOOD FRIEND FOR 20 YEARS of a church and its minister that can only be described as “left-winged extremist”.

If that were the only evidence of Obama’s radicalism, he might be able to wrestle his way out of this but, when you start adding up Obama’s resume and connections, the curtain is lifted and standing before us is a left-winged radical who has learned from the best, is devoted to his mission and has clung to “The Rules for Radicals” to reach this pinnacle in his career.

Guest Guest
obamma repudiated what his minister said - mccain did not.

you really ok with that?

I am not ok with either one myself, but find it interesting you are ok with one and no tthe other.

Obama has NOT "repudiated" Wright. Hagee is NOT McCain's minister. Here's a buck.....go buy yourself a clue.

Guest Guest
Your attempt to make an equivalency between Obama/Wright and McCain/Hagee is laughable. You are certainly displaying your ignorance.

Wright married Obama. He has been described by Obama as his "spititual mentor". As a member of Wright's church, Obama has been in the pews listening to Wright for over twenty years. Plus Wright, until recently, has been a vital part of Obama's campaign staff. Hagee is simply a nut who has endorsed McCain. Hagee's rhetoric is tame and harmless compared to Wright's anti-white paranoia and bigotry. I thought Obama was supposed to rise above race and unify people of all colors. Come to find out, Obama is simply another Jesse Jackson clone.

I agree, 1000 times over. Any sort of comparison between the religious right (who love America) and the vile, anti-American, anti-white moron who is Obama’s “spiritual advisor” is so far off-base as to be laughable.

Guest Guest
Obama has NOT "repudiated" Wright. Hagee is NOT McCain's minister. Here's a buck.....go buy yourself a clue.

I said he repudiated what wright said - stop being an DELETED. I loved seing mccain up there hugging a guy who called the catholic church "the big whore" that should play well in pennsylvania

Guest Guest

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! It's like a politician who was a member of the KKK and his defense is, "I don't agree with everything the Grand Wizard says." or "I was not present at the most recent cross-burning".

Keep spinning my lefty lemming friend.

Guest Guest

I want Obama to be the nominee.

He’s peaked already.

His failure to expressly reject the Church of Kill Whitey in the Name of Christ is a huge albatros.

Guest Guest

I don't get it.

Obama: abandoned by his black father, raised by his white mother and his white grandparents, sent to private schools etc..... becomes a black community activist, joins a racist Afrocentric church, thinks he has the stuff to become POTUS?

This guy has some issues.... I think he's mental.

Guest Guest

you really ok with that?

I am not ok with either one myself, but find it interesting you are ok with one and no tthe other.

Repudiated it? Yes and said he didn't know that was what he said. If he had of known he would of said he was against it. I'm sure in the last 20 years he should of got an inkling of the way his preacher and religious mentors line of thought. After all this wasn't something that was just brought up in passing. The whole line of belief in his church is the white man is holding the black man down and the people that they give awards to align them in that belief. When you find out that McCain has a member of the KKK or another white supremacists group on his staff it will start being close to the same thing.Again if any of the other white candidates was associated with any group that was for the rights of any one group (especially whites) their name would be dragged merrily through the mud. A publicly elected position is suppose to be for all the people not any one race and thus there should be no black or Hispanic caucus or any other identified with any one race.

Guest Guest
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! It's like a politician who was a member of the KKK and his defense is, “I don't agree with everything the Grand Wizard says.” or “I was not present at the most recent cross-burning”.

Keep spinning my lefty lemming friend.

but mccain did not and you are ok with that. at least I am consistant - I dont like either one. You like one and look the other way when his minister says stuff like that - and not the other - interesting

Guest Guest
but mccain did not and you are ok with that. at least I am consistant - I dont like either one. You like one and look the other way when his minister says stuff like that - and not the other - interesting

What's interesting is your lame and tortured attempts to draw parallels between McCain and Obama. It simply doesn't work. I will change my mind when you produce video of McCain in church nodding his head in agreement with something Hagee said. Or when you produce McCain's marriage certificate signed by Hagee. Or McCain's children's baptismal records signed by Hagee. Or proof that Hagee worked on McCain's campaign staff. Or.......well....even a liberal moron can understand this.

Guest Guest

I am sure that pretty soon we will be told that Obama was never a member of this church and that everything presented to-date is just part of the vast rightwing conspiracy.

Guest Guest

People who aren't liberal Democrats are so often charged with being hate-filled and intolerant. For lessons on how to do this, go attend one of Wright's Rants. Despicable. One has to wonder how Obama or anyone else could just simply sit through one of them. How tragic not only for Obama but for the congregation to have to listen to this filth, but for our country as well. Such vile beliefs do not have a place here. Hate this country so much? Just leave.

Guest Guest
The equation of Wright’s hateful rhetoric with Hagee's inane but mostly well-intentioned dalliances with the absurd is disingenuous.

The Catholic Church, "The great whore"

yep - well intentioned

Guest Guest
People who aren't liberal Democrats are so often charged with being hate-filled and intolerant. For lessons on how to do this, go attend one of Wright's Rants. Despicable. One has to wonder how Obama or anyone else could just simply sit through one of them. How tragic not only for Obama but for the congregation to have to listen to this filth, but for our country as well. Such vile beliefs do not have a place here. Hate this country so much? Just leave.

Hmmm, but I am a liberal and I dislike what he said immensley. On the other hand, I hate what this endorser of McCain said when he said the Catholic Church was "The great whore". So, I dislike hate filled speech no matter who it is from, left or right - but you hate it when it is from the left and dont mind it when it is from the right. Interesting.

Guest Guest

you really ok with that?

No he did not and if perchance Obama loses his party's nod and endorses Mc Cain I wouldn't expect him to have to repute all the things Obama said or did either. Oh,by the way is Huckabee still in the race? No? Why do you think? Do you think maybe it's because of what he stood for? Do you think the same thing should be waiting for Obama?

Guest Guest

You’ve been going to Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s hate rallies for 20yrs.

He performed your marriage. He baptized you daughters.

The title of you book THE AUDACITY OF HOPE was lifted from a Rev. Jeremiah Wright sermon.

Your wife speaks the same language as Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Sen. Obama — YOU ARE DONE.

It it time to withdraw from the race for president and resign from the US Senate.

Guest Guest

Barack Obama is being exposed as the radical, Far-Left-wing, America-hating, White-hating, Farrakhan sympathizing, Jew-hater that he truly is.

Guest Guest
You've been going to Rev. Jeremiah Wright's hate rallies for 20yrs.

He performed your marriage. He baptized you daughters.

The title of you book THE AUDACITY OF HOPE was lifted from a Rev. Jeremiah Wright sermon.

Your wife speaks the same language as Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Sen. Obama — YOU ARE DONE.

It it time to withdraw from the race for president and resign from the US Senate.

LOL - now that!!! is funny!

you made a funny

Guest Guest

Every thinking American knows in order to make the argument that John McCain's endorsements are on equal par with Wright's is smart enough to know how long and deep these relationships are compared to Obama.

Sorry Obama worshippers, the change and hope from the clean, articulate black man have shown his true colors.

It's over and he can thank his mentor and his fellow America haters leaping in the pews to the words of God damn America.

Oh well, guess you should have checked him out ahead of time like many of us warned.

Better luck next time.

Guest Guest
Every thinking American knows in order to make the argument that John McCain's endorsements are on equal par with Wright's is smart enough to know how long and deep these relationships are compared to Obama.

Sorry Obama worshippers, the change and hope from the clean, articulate black man have shown his true colors.

It's over and he can thank his mentor and his fellow America haters leaping in the pews to the words of God damn America.

Oh well, guess you should have checked him out ahead of time like many of us warned.

Better luck next time.

So, you are ok with McCains guy stating that the Catholic Church is "the great whore". Interesting.

Guest Guest
So, you are ok with McCains guy stating that the Catholic Church is "the great whore". Interesting.

No actually I'm not ok with that. However he isn't McCains guy.McCain isn't a member of his group either other than being white and republican.Still you have to wonder how a phrase like the Catholic Church is "the great whore" would ever come into being. What could the catholic church ever of done to make anyone say such a thing.It wasn't in one of the sermons done in Obama's church was it? It really sounds like something from one of those doesn't it?Maybe it's just white Catholics?

Guest Guest
No actually I'm not ok with that. However he isn't McCains guy.McCain isn't a member of his group either other than being white and republican.Still you have to wonder how a phrase like the Catholic Church is "the great whore" would ever come into being. What could the catholic church ever of done to make anyone say such a thing.It wasn't in one of the sermons done in Obama's church was it? It really sounds like something from one of those doesn't it?Maybe it's just white Catholics?

He endorsed McCain and McCain embraced him (literally) and his endorsement. I happen to agree wholeheartedly with you about obammas minister (excepting a couple of things I mentioned earlier in the thread) To me, it is just more proof that most religions are bull - but thats just my opinion, I am sure someone will tell me I am going to hell because I feel that way.

Archived