Tonight

Guest Just Lookin

Guest Just Lookin

Where is a good place to go celebrate St Patty's Day tonight? Want to know the happening places that aren't dirty dumps, but some place where decent people (men) will be.

Where is a good place to go celebrate St Patty's Day tonight? Want to know the happening places that aren't dirty dumps, but some place where decent people (men) will be.

My house, depending on what exactly your definition of a "dirty dump" is. Animal or vegetable???

Guest Guest

Conklin Inn - the local pool league home team home. Thousands will be out in support.

Guest Guest
I hear those guys shooting pool at the Conlin Inn tonight are real stud muffins.

yes, especially that one who's always posting on bcvoice.

Guest Guest

I'd be glad to tell in exchange for you telling me where I can find a few decent women.

You can't because there really aren't any.

Never mind.

Archived