If Obama becomes our next president

jmower71

stupid... why would you post something like this?? oh, so all the racist hillbillies can gather on their smoke breaks tomorrow and use a big word???

YEAH thats why i did it.. hahahahaha...

"One of your OTHER local rednecks that needs more BIG words for my vocabulary" .. TYVM .. :angry:

just caught me as rather funny ...

you know what our nation will be called?

(an) OBAMANATION :o:o:o

Cute post!

If that's the worst thing that comes of it, we have improved as a nation.

BTW: Most of the drunken rednecks will lack either correct pronunciation or spelling. And lots of them won't get it anyway. :huh:

Guest Latrine Jenkem
stupid... why would you post something like this?? oh, so all the racist hillbillies can gather on their smoke breaks tomorrow and use a big word???

Hey LaQuisha, here's a BCVoice black history 'mumf' moment:

Yes, It was DeVon Tyrone Malace Impervous is who invented the internet in 1983 on a Commodor 64 on rental from Rent-a-Center. Then two days before he was going to roll it out to the world it was repo'ed by Rent-a-Center for non-payment. A young white man rented that same unit and is now a Gazillionair thanks to that darkie's hard work. This has been a BCVoice black history moment.

This country is not ready for a Obamma Yamma or Dillery Zilton.

Zilton has done nothing for NY.

Yamma is nothing but a thrill seeker.

None have what it takes, but history is sure to be made this year, one way or the other.

We'll vote in one of the following.....

The oldest person to ever be elected --

The first Female --

The First Black --

Personally, I'll be voting for " NONE OF THE ABOVE " as a write in.....

:P:blink:

Guest NeoPatriot
If Obamma Yamma gets voted in we all will lose as a white race.

Good. Maybe people like you will be locked up and waterboarded.

GW made it aaaaaaaaaaaaaall legal!! Yipeeeeeeee!!

I said it before in a post I started got laughed at well I guess I am not alone in my thinking.

I might add I said I hope not but it is likely.

If Barack Obama becomes the next US president he will surely be assassinated, British Nobel literature laureate Doris Lessing predicted in a newspaper interview published here Saturday.

Obama, who is vying to become the first black president in US history, "would certainly not last long, a black man in the position of president. They would murder him," Lessing, 88, told the Dagens Nyheter daily.

Lessing, who won the 2007 Nobel Literature Prize, said it might be better if Obama's Democratic rival Hillary Clinton were to succeed in her bid to become the first woman president of the United States.

"The best thing would be if they (Clinton and Obama) were to run together. Hillary is a very sharp lady. It might be calmer if she were to win, and not Obama," she said.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

WOW!!!!

The number of words by racist hillbillies since this post are overwhelming me.

Obama the Messiah, Jeremiah Wright his main Apostle.

Guest Guest

How do you know that the person who wrote this is not black themselves?

It sounds like you just jumped to a conclusion. You pre judged the situation.

Therefore you are prejudiced.

See how easy it is to turn something around on someone?

Guest Guestss

None of this theater matters, the two of them are sealing the coffin before anything comes to pass. It will be McCain and Romnney and that will be that.

Guest Guest
I said it before in a post I started got laughed at well I guess I am not alone in my thinking.

I might add I said I hope not but it is likely.

If Barack Obama becomes the next US president he will surely be assassinated, British Nobel literature laureate Doris Lessing predicted in a newspaper interview published here Saturday.

Obama, who is vying to become the first black president in US history, "would certainly not last long, a black man in the position of president. They would murder him," Lessing, 88, told the Dagens Nyheter daily.

Lessing, who won the 2007 Nobel Literature Prize, said it might be better if Obama's Democratic rival Hillary Clinton were to succeed in her bid to become the first woman president of the United States.

"The best thing would be if they (Clinton and Obama) were to run together. Hillary is a very sharp lady. It might be calmer if she were to win, and not Obama," she said.

Is this a threat on the life of a Presidential Candidate??????

Guest White non racist

I support Obama and his Rev., I'm white by the way

Guest Guest

I find it interesting that all the Obama and Hillary haters talk only about either of the two of them winning. They never talk about McCain winning.

They sure are nervous.

I find it interesting that all the Obama and Hillary haters talk only about either of the two of them winning. They never talk about McCain winning.

They sure are nervous.

Not nervous very confident actually ... I see Republican winning ticket come election day... just fun to pick on the wannabes .. LOL

Guest Guest-Common Sense-*

...this poster is claiming someone else's "quip."

Mine.

Look it up.

I came up with it and feel very flattered that mower has stolen it and pretends it is his own.

Archived