Next Protest

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The next protest will scheduled soon. All the local, county, state popo better get ready, cuz this one will be for real. But I must stress Peaceful demonstration. Before you go check out Thich Nhat Hanh's book about peaceful demonstrations.

It was upsetting to many including BU students regarding the protest. I had a class at 1:15 Tues and another colleague was bitchin' about the traffic makin him late. Too bad, I would rather be late then dead, like all the so called natives in Iraq and American citizens trying to provide for their families by fighting a war no one wants.

It isn't the front line soldiers, cooks, maintenance and mercenaries that want war, they are trying to make a living like everyone else. It is the suckhole lobbyists for the Bechtels, and Halliburtons and the Blackwaters of the world. It is the legislature and president who are using the blood of hard working American citizens to play their own pathetic games.

I plan to join the next protest wearing my US Army field officer coat.

Guest Guest
The next protest will scheduled soon. All the local, county, state popo better get ready, cuz this one will be for real. But I must stress Peaceful demonstration. Before you go check out Thich Nhat Hanh's book about peaceful demonstrations.

It was upsetting to many including BU students regarding the protest. I had a class at 1:15 Tues and another colleague was bitchin' about the traffic makin him late. Too bad, I would rather be late then dead, like all the so called natives in Iraq and American citizens trying to provide for their families by fighting a war no one wants.

It isn't the front line soldiers, cooks, maintenance and mercenaries that want war, they are trying to make a living like everyone else. It is the suckhole lobbyists for the Bechtels, and Halliburtons and the Blackwaters of the world. It is the legislature and president who are using the blood of hard working American citizens to play their own pathetic games.

We all know that the leftists are much happier when people are living under cruel dictatorships.

It offends them when people are free to determine their own destiny via democracy, when people are free to live their lives as they choose.

These leftists are the enemy, plain and simple. Even though many of them are dupes and simpletons, they still have chosen to be on the side of evil.

Guest craig c

Your what give binghamton a bad name. Go back to the whole you came from. Your parents must be so proud of you :lol::lol::lol::lol: Loser!!!

Guest Guest

How does blocking traffic on the VP help stop a war? The recuiting station? Men and women join the armed services totally on their own decision. Why no protest when Clinton was killing thousands in the Balkens?

Guest Proud Military Sister
Your what give binghamton a bad name. Go back to the whole you came from. Your parents must be so proud of you :lol::lol::lol::lol: Loser!!!

I agree. Your parents should feel that you are an embarrassment. I did not know that there was a protest until this morning. Wish I would have drove past that. Oops would have had an accident when I would have hit one of those protesters. They should be ashamed of themselves. And are not Patriots. If we were not over there things would be worse than 911 here. And I am letting all local law enforcement to beware of another protest. And by the way, how many of the students were actual US citizens? What ignorance!!!!!

Guest Lance T.
My realitives died for the FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMRICA (most of the US Flags are now made in China).
I wish I was the cop because besides macing you I would of kicked your leftest DELETED all over the place. Ted.!

Guest Guest

Anybody with enough brains to organize a protest should have the common sense to not block traffic on the parkway. There are better ways, and a bunch of college students and professors should be able to come up with one- it really doesnt say much for the intelligence of the local Suny crowd.

if these people want to protest...go ahead it is there right to voice their opinion. However what I can not understand or condone is how supposedly intelligent people relate voicing their opinion with blantant disregards of rules, laws and the authority figures that are sworn to uphold these laws and freedoms. Society has come from a time in the 60's when people were begining to question those in charge to now when protestors feel that the rules and laws do not apply to them. If they are marching and break a law then they must pay a price. We have become a society that when a rule is not followed and punishment is handed down, it becomes a matter of police brutality or some other ridiculous charge. We have become the "not me society". We have to blame some one else for our problems and actions. The BU students and other protesters are a perfect example of that. They were taunting the police that were there to protect them, then shoved and assaulted them and then cried brutality when arrested. These protesters mock the war and do an injustice towards all service personel around the world. They are brainwashed by the leftist media to believe that the soldiers are muderers and kill innocents in iraq. Yet by protesting, they show support to the real murderers. The insurgents, the terrorists that strap a bomb to themselves and go to a crowded area to kill and injure as many as possible.

I salute those whose job it is to protect us. The soldiers all around the world who are there to protect us. The police officers whose job is to protect us andcome to our aid often without a thanks from us. We should all hold them in high regards as well as authority figures. sure there are those in authority who are not upholding their standards.....but are we doing our part?

How many times are you babies going to act up, but you want to be treated with respect huh?.

A lame group of nothings who looked like they could use a shower.

Just wanted attention, couldn't care less what it was about.

Well you got our attention and man it ain't good.

The area has it's doubts about you as it is.

Ah, just gearing up for the next headline, well for the fallout to the press I don't think you're going to get it.

Tax payers beware, this is a War!

@

Guest A Reasonable Atheist
However what I can not understand or condone is how supposedly intelligent people relate voicing their opinion with blantant disregards of rules, laws and the authority figures.

Well, you can thank your lucky stars that George Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison, Paine, Franklin, and the rest didn't think like this.

Guest Guest
Well, you can thank your lucky stars that George Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison, Paine, Franklin, and the rest didn't think like this.

At least they were smart enough to handle it MUCH differently than the idiot protesters in BC.

Guest Guest

I bet there were a bunch of closeted, frustrated old curmudgeons complaining about them too!

Guest A Reasonable Atheist
At least they were smart enough to handle it MUCH differently than the idiot protesters in BC.

Are you suggesting they would have been smarter to shoot the cops?

Guest Guest
Are you suggesting they would have been smarter to shoot the cops?

George Washington started a revolution, and won. These protesters accomplished nothing except making themselves and their cause look foolish. All the brilliant minds that are against the war, and the smartest thing they can do is walk in the Vestal Parkway on their way to a recruiting station? Doesnt say much for the brilliant Suny educated crowd. If they really had any sense, they would be able to accomplish so much more. But all they do is listen to burned out hippies and politicians with an agenda, and do whatever they are told. If George Washington did that, this country would never exist.

There is a huge difference between these patriots and the idiots protesting down the parkway. Do you honestly think washington would march down the parkway to protest this war? or do you think he would take a smarter and more rational approach to prove his point? Trying to compare these "protesters" and the founding fathers of our country is an apples to oranges comparison. they are not fighting for our freedoms like washington did. they are whining because they don't agree with the war. May God Bless you aethiest!

Guest Guest-DaVinci-*
George Washington started a revolution, and won. These protesters accomplished nothing except making themselves and their cause look foolish. All the brilliant minds that are against the war, and the smartest thing they can do is walk in the Vestal Parkway on their way to a recruiting station? Doesnt say much for the brilliant Suny educated crowd. If they really had any sense, they would be able to accomplish so much more. But all they do is listen to burned out hippies and politicians with an agenda, and do whatever they are told. If George Washington did that, this country would never exist.

George Washington didn't start a revolution - he was picked to lead it. Maybe you should go to SUNY and get educated yourself. If George Washington would have listened to someone like you - we would be talking with a British accent.

Guest Guest
George Washington didn't start a revolution - he was picked to lead it. Maybe you should go to SUNY and get educated yourself. If George Washington would have listened to someone like you - we would be talking with a British accent.

Are you that desperate for an argument that you would quibble over a word? You obviously missed the point...

@

Guest Copper
Topic is (next protest) tonight emergency meeting! (maybe)

I'm a copper and I'll be working tonite....I Hope you fruit cakes make problems again. Maybe we'll introduce you to our batons this time!

Guest Guest-DaVinci-*
Are you that desperate for an argument that you would quibble over a word? You obviously missed the point...

@

And you missed my point! George Washington and the men that followed him were rabble rousers just like the protesters on the Parkway. They obviously are willing to put themselves out there for a cause which is much more than can I say for most of America - which most don't agree with this war.

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.

Thomas Jefferson

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Guest Guest

BDS Guy is still freaking out over the BU protest???

How so very small minded of him.

Guest Guest

You would seriously compare those morons on the parkway to George Washington? Oh that's rich! Yeah, you guys are real revolutionaries. If we're going to re-enact the 60's I would suggest Kent State.

Guest Guest
You would seriously compare those morons on the parkway to George Washington? Oh that's rich! Yeah, you guys are real revolutionaries. If we're going to re-enact the 60's I would suggest Kent State.

I see BDS Guy is still having his "BU Protestor Meltdown."

@

Archived