Next Protest

Guest Guest

Guest Proud Military Sister
My realitives died for the FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMRICA (most of the US Flags are now made in China).

Yeah, how ironic is that?

Guest Guest
I see BDS Guy is still having his "BU Protestor Meltdown."

@

Wrong again.........but you should be used to it by now. Carry on.

Guest Proud Military Sister
Topic is (next protest) tonight emergency meeting! (maybe)

What are you? Another idiotic college student who probably gets a thrill out of this. Well law enforcement and campus security are ready for you for this suppose next protest. And what an emergency this maybe. I am definitely getting my laughs this morning. Maybe you protesters should be prepared for people protesting against you. WAKE UP, this is NOT going to end the war!

Guest Guest
And you missed my point! George Washington and the men that followed him were rabble rousers just like the protesters on the Parkway. They obviously are willing to put themselves out there for a cause which is much more than can I say for most of America - which most don't agree with this war.

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.

Thomas Jefferson

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Sure, the founding fathers would behave like a bunch of spoiled brats and block traffic on the parkway. Are you kidding? Protecting free expression doesnt mean blocking traffic on a major street- Thomas Jefferson obviously meant that FREE EXPRESSION would include COMMON SENSE.

Guest Guest
Sure, the founding fathers would behave like a bunch of spoiled brats and block traffic on the parkway. Are you kidding? Protecting free expression doesnt mean blocking traffic on a major street- Thomas Jefferson obviously meant that FREE EXPRESSION would include COMMON SENSE.

Common Sense - a book by Thomas Paine - maybe you should read it!! Obviously I don't condone them blocking the Parkway - I am saying what they did was to put themselves out there to voice their opinion - which I believe is FREE EXPRESSION. If you don't believe in Free Expression - perhaps you should go to China or Cuba. Send me a postcard.

@

Archived