evicted

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just got an eviction notice from my landlord, he and his gf owned the building together, they split, he is moving back in and kicking us out. I have a small dog and an african gray parrot. I need to find a place within 30 days. I would like to find a house for rent but will also graciously consider townhouses or apartments... I just really want someplace bright and happy and clean! I love where I am at now and it kills me to leave but hopefully it is a blessing in disguise. If anyone has and suggestions for some places I should check out PLEASE let me know! Thanks so much!

Guest might have a place
I just got an eviction notice from my landlord, he and his gf owned the building together, they split, he is moving back in and kicking us out. I have a small dog and an african gray parrot. I need to find a place within 30 days. I would like to find a house for rent but will also graciously consider townhouses or apartments... I just really want someplace bright and happy and clean! I love where I am at now and it kills me to leave but hopefully it is a blessing in disguise. If anyone has and suggestions for some places I should check out PLEASE let me know! Thanks so much!

Are you male or female?

@

Guest Guest
Are you male or female?

@

female... in a happy relationship. I have a feeling you're going to recommend the room mate route. I appreciate the thought!

Guest Guest
haha yes she says the "F" word... but seriously, I need to find a place... any ideas?

Look for a house to buy i mean the money you pay for rent can get you a nice house these days.

Guest Guest
Look for a house to buy i mean the money you pay for rent can get you a nice house these days.

yeah, I am considering that but I only have thirty days.... and if I buy again I would like to be able to find something I like instead of having to settle for something thats just ok because of a time restraint...

Guest Guest
What is you rent limit?

We would like to keep it around 700... I think... what we decide we are willing to pay I guess depends on how much we like the place you know?

We would like to keep it around 700... I think... what we decide we are willing to pay I guess depends on how much we like the place you know?

It went from "I" got and eviction notice to "We" would like to....

How many of there are you and how many kids and pets? What part of town would you like to be in? I know of and have a couple places that are very nice but not sure of what you are looking for.

Guest Guest
It went from "I" got and eviction notice to "We" would like to....

How many of there are you and how many kids and pets? What part of town would you like to be in? I know of and have a couple places that are very nice but not sure of what you are looking for.

Sorry about the I to We bit... I'm more upset about it than he is... but anyway, its my boyfriend and I, our dog, a corgi, he weighs about 20lbs and an african gray parrot. Don't have any kids. Anywhere in the general binghamton area. If we were to buy we would like to have some land out in the country but since we are low on time... a nice rental anywhere will do. He works in vestal and I work in conklin and johnson city.

Apalachin

2 bedroom/1 bath house with small(both fenced) front and back yards, very close to 434

room for 4 cars in driveway, sorry, no garage

washer/dryer connections on first floor

$675 plus utilities, I'll forgo the immediate security deposit if your current landlord confirms your story, then you can take care of the sec. dep. over 3 months along with rent.

Guest Guest
Apalachin

2 bedroom/1 bath house with small(both fenced) front and back yards, very close to 434

room for 4 cars in driveway, sorry, no garage

washer/dryer connections on first floor

$675 plus utilities, I'll forgo the immediate security deposit if your current landlord confirms your story, then you can take care of the sec. dep. over 3 months along with rent.

do you have any pictures or directions you could send if I give you my email address?

Guest been there done that
yes

same thing happened to my family about 7 years ago..pain in DELETED landlord got divorced and decided that he wanted to live in the apt. we had rented for 10 years..so he shows up on Easter sunday with a 30 day notice..

We went to Exit Realty and John Farrell helped us get into a foreclosure house that only cost 23,000 dollars..it's a great house, great hardwoods, not a bad neighborhood, and our payments are only 500 a month that includes mortgage, taxes, and insurance..well worth it. Even if you have EXTREMELY bad credit-he can help you get into a house-in less than 30 days.

@

Archived