amanda overmyer

Guest Guest

I couldn't stand her! Good Riddance!!!

She looked like she was trying too hard to maintain an image, rather than singing well. In her video clips with little makeup and her hair back, she was beautiful.

Guest Killer

I was shocked! I really thought she did well on the show and she stayed true to herself by rocking out every one of the songs she sang. American Idol seems to prefer soft singers...rock & rollers never make it.

Guest Guest

I loved Amanda. I wanted Katie (?) to go out of those three. and i think Carly is great. How did she get into the bottom 3? I think the Asian with the hair in her eyes needed to go weeks ago. i also dont care for the man with the accent like Simon's. i dont know why everyone disses Simon. I think he is the only one on there with a logica opinion.

Guest Guest
I loved Amanda. I wanted Katie (?) to go out of those three. and i think Carly is great. How did she get into the bottom 3? I think the Asian with the hair in her eyes needed to go weeks ago. i also dont care for the man with the accent like Simon's. i dont know why everyone disses Simon. I think he is the only one on there with a logica opinion.

It was Kristie Lee Cook. I thought out of the 3 she would be the one to go, especially after she did that hillbilly version of 8 days a week. The only thing that was missing was the jug band. Horrible.

I'm not a huge fan of Amanda's, but Kristy Lee Cook and Ramiele Malubay would have been my choices to go before her. I agree with the above poster about 8 Day's A Week..."dreadful". And Ramiele isn't a bad singer, but she needs a coach, she doesn't know how to breathe when she sings.

Guest dollfan

Amanda would win if it was a Janis Joplin idol. I think that Carle and David will be the final two. Kristy has some talent and she will step it up.

Guest Guest
Amanda would win if it was a Janis Joplin idol. I think that Carle and David will be the final two. Kristy has some talent and she will step it up.

If the show had a "Kiss" theme (or some other rock type theme) instead of a "Beatles" theme she would have kicked butt and many of the other singers would have been left looking stupid. It all depends on what theme they're going with and having it be the Beatles two weeks in a row is what went wrong with her act (IMO).

If the show had a "Kiss" theme (or some other rock type theme) instead of a "Beatles" theme she would have kicked butt and many of the other singers would have been left looking stupid. It all depends on what theme they're going with and having it be the Beatles two weeks in a row is what went wrong with her act (IMO).

I think most of the contestants simply picked the wrong Beatle songs. There are so many to choose from and they went for the "easy" picks. Amanda could have rocked the heck out of something like Oh Darlin'.

Guest colmurf
I think most of the contestants simply picked the wrong Beatle songs. There are so many to choose from and they went for the "easy" picks. Amanda could have rocked the heck out of something like Oh Darlin'.

The problem is ALL Amanda can do is "Rock the hell outta" songs. She does a great Janis imitation, but can't really SING! Where is her range? I don't care if she thinks ballads are "boring." A real singer can do it all. She couldn't. I did think she would stay on longer since Kristy Lee Cook is dreadful in a word. I like country, but the Beatles as country....that is sacrilege!

I like David, the Irish girl, Carly, even Chekeze over that Kristy chick!

Guest non-pedophile
Amanda just got elminated off american idol. IM DELETED any opinions?

get-over it you retard. it is only a karaoke contest. get back to frying something on your stove or tending to the cows or whatever you rednecks do.

Guest Guest
get-over it you retard. it is only a karaoke contest. get back to frying something on your stove or tending to the cows or whatever you rednecks do.

Ahhhh another brainless boob getting all riled up over something a silly as a TV show. Is it really necessary to be so rude just because someone liked the show? I think not. I can't imagine what it is like to live your ugly life. [and yes, I am being rude - this poster doesn't seem to know any other way - so I (gulp) stoop to their level. ugh.]

I never watched before and decided to this year - does that make me a hillbilly or a redneck? I think not. I agree with other posters Katie Lee has to go, she's a mess. I guess people vote for her because she's cute. It sure can't be her singing ability, personality, or stage presence!

@

Guest Guest
She looked like she was trying too hard to maintain an image, rather than singing well. In her video clips with little makeup and her hair back, she was beautiful.

She cant sing a lick. My dogs were howling when she was on. See ya!

Guest bob k

You must go to bu. You sound like you don't have an education

Guest Guest

Another overrated, no talent, karoke singer who you can find in any local bar is gone? Such a shame. Hard to believe people think the people on here have talent. Ho hum.

@

Archived