Senior Golf Tournament At Enjoie Will Be GONE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Only a two year deal. This is the last year. Corporate sponser Dicks Sporting Goods moving it to Pittsburgh their corporate headquarters.

Oh no!

First Amanda Overmyer being eliminated from American Idol and now this. What else can go wrong? Maybe we will get lucky and a huge meteor will slam into us and end all our misery.

Guest Guest

What do you expect?

How can we expect Dick's to stay committed to the area?

They bolted for greener pastures years ago.

If only Tom Libous had pledged more of our money toward "saving" this event.

We could have done so much more....like a parade on Pro-Am day....or FIREWORKS after every round.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.....LOL!

@

Guest Guest
Only a two year deal. This is the last year. Corporate sponser Dicks Sporting Goods moving it to Pittsburgh their corporate headquarters.

Where do you get your information from? I thought the deal was much longer than that or are you just a troll?

Guest Redline 12,000
Garo should buy the Airport and "getter done"

Garo should buy the Tri-Cities Airport and put a full size Drag Strip there!! A National event would bring in thousands!!!

Guest speedy gonzalez
Garo should buy the Tri-Cities Airport and put a full size Drag Strip there!! A National event would bring in thousands!!!

Garo knows what this area needs. The people know it and now it is time for the politicians to start listening. Garo has the connections in the racing world to bring in National Televised events. Listen Garo is on a first name basis with just about every major racing figure in this country from Joe Gibbs himself to Tony Stewart.

:blink::blink::unsure::unsure:

Garo knows what this area needs. The people know it and now it is time for the politicians to start listening. Garo has the connections in the racing world to bring in National Televised events. Listen Garo is on a first name basis with just about every major racing figure in this country from Joe Gibbs himself to Tony Stewart.

:blink::blink::unsure::unsure:

Yea: Sorry I can't stop laughing! :lol::lol::lol:

Do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge for $5.00.

Garo is a good old boy. I do not think he has those kinds of connections.

But he could spearhead a group to build a Dragstrip at Tri-Cities Airport.

@

Guest Guest

When Garo has all the people in town to show them his Idea for a dragstrip at the Tri-Cities Airport,Have him show his Property at the corner of Jarvis and Clinton St. on how well to keep up your property ,I'm sure they will be impressed with him.

Guest Junkyard
When Garo has all the people in town to show them his Idea for a dragstrip at the Tri-Cities Airport,Have him show his Property at the corner of Jarvis and Clinton St. on how well to keep up your property ,I'm sure they will be impressed with him.

What's wrong with having a Junkyard on the corner of Jarvis and Clinton Sts.

Where are your facts? Where do you get your info from? Not that I don't believe you, but I'd like to see some evidence.

@

Archived