Run your car on water save money?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

www.runyourcarwithwater.com

Anyone know anything about this?

It might be worth looking into?

any thoughts?

I think this might be the answer we are looking for to save money on fuel!

btk whats your opinion you post an idea on gas the other day any thoughts on this?would it work?

any thoughts?

btk whats your opinion you post an idea on gas the other day any thoughts on this?would it work?

That is probably bogus. That guy will probably take advantage of a lot of people though. The video I think they are unlawfully using is from a company that might actually have a good system though.

Guest Guest

If you enter Stan's name in a search you can get a hit of several sites telling his story, the way I understand it, he was offer a billion dollars to sell his patents and car to a Saudi, he refused saying that his invention was important to America. Shortly there after he turned up dead, poisoned, and his car and other inventions on his property were stolen.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0f52n8JkYEs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8stApCmxYEM&feature=related

Guest Guest
Would be a cheap way to run my car :unsure:

It might seem that way but the cost of water is going up 42% I guess you could save some money by filtering flood water though.

Guest Truth

any thoughts?

You Want the Truth!!! You Want the Truth!!! You Can't Handle the Truth!!! The Worlds Economy is Based on Oil!!! Oil... Do You Understand This!!! We Need Executives who will do whatever it takes to Maintain the Status Quo - WHO, WHO is going to do this, YOU, YOU, YOU make me sick... Can we get Hydrogen out of water and run our cars cheaply, Yes we could... But should we??? No even I have invested big time in Oil stocks... Soldiers Die for Oil... You Want the Truth - You Can't Handle the Truth!

Guest Dangerous

Stan Meyers invented cheap way to extract Hydrogen from water then was murderd:

Dennis Lee and Stanley Meyers drove together in Stanley's water powered car from California to New York powered by 28 gallons of Water. Stan was subsequently conscripted to work for the Pentagon and then was murdered by poison when he hoisted a toast to success powering Army Tanks with the hydrogen in water.

@

Guest Guest

You would not be able to make a car (or anything) run on tap water.

They would have to invent a way for spark plugs to be able to fire thru water.

I could see the "H" part of water but then how long would our water last if you

could'nt "marry" the two (H&2O) back togather again.

Guest Guest

any thoughts?

It will not work. Forget about it.

@

Guest Exxon
It will not work. Forget about it.

@

Exxon/Mobil will not allow it to happen. If water could power our vehicles - Gas would go back to 32 cents/Gallon.

Guest Guest
Exxon/Mobil will not allow it to happen. If water could power our vehicles - Gas would go back to 32 cents/Gallon.

Go ahead. Fill your tank with water and give it a try.

Get serious.

@

Guest Guest
Go ahead. Fill your tank with water and give it a try.

Get serious.

@

You can feasibly do it if you used a steam boiler such as in a old Stanley Steamer car. However, than you'd have to carry along another fuel supply. (Wood/coal).

Now if they could make a safe ultra small nuclear reactor or the reaction of the wheels perpetually charge batteries but you can't charge a battery as it's being discharged.

Guest Guest
Here's Dennis Kleins webpage. http://hytechapps.com/ I seriously think it will work!

Look. The laws of chemistry and physics and not like the laws of man. You can break the laws of man, speeding, murder, theft, but the laws of chemistry and physics can not be broken.

What he is pushing is that you take water, apply an electrical charge to it. It breaks down into hydrogen and ozygen. You bottle the hydrogen, pressurize it and run it into you can through a modified fuel injector. The hydrogen releases energy to run your car and the exhaust is basically water.

Yes this will work but you have to supply power (electrical energy) to the water to get it to break down into hydrogen and oxygen. While it sounds easy, it is a dangerous process.

Good luck.

@

Look. The laws of chemistry and physics and not like the laws of man. You can break the laws of man, speeding, murder, theft, but the laws of chemistry and physics can not be broken.

What he is pushing is that you take water, apply an electrical charge to it. It breaks down into hydrogen and ozygen. You bottle the hydrogen, pressurize it and run it into you can through a modified fuel injector. The hydrogen releases energy to run your car and the exhaust is basically water.

Yes this will work but you have to supply power (electrical energy) to the water to get it to break down into hydrogen and oxygen. While it sounds easy, it is a dangerous process.

Good luck.

@

The gas produced by Kleins method is HHO gas, or aquygen gas as he calls it. His process does not produce H2 and O2 gas seperately. He has also patented the process.

Guest Guest

any thoughts?

Give it a shot. Don't bitch at me when your car doesn't start though :D

Archived