Interim Police Chief Zikuski

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This response was showing that you are not very intelligent yourself. I also know about Zikuski and his wife. I don't have a medical problem and I'm not in politics whatsoever. Must be you are either Zikuski or a close "pal". I believe he needs to be watched and his goings-on need to be a little more scrutinized. By the way, did he lose his house because he was so far into debt? I know he had to sell his house on Riverside....too expensive for him. Now I know the taxpayers are taking pretty good care of him but one wonders why is he moon-lighting - does he have some extravagant spending problem and if so, what could that be on? Would it be drugs or gambling? He's not so angelic. ARE YOU!

How about he rented the house on Riverside Dr....not owned but good try.

Guest Guest

Didn't Mrs. Z get "breast augmentation?"

I saw her recently and she DEF got top heavy.

And I think it looks GOOD!!!!!!!!

She totally turns me on.

Guest Guest
This response was showing that you are not very intelligent yourself. I also know about Zikuski and his wife. I don't have a medical problem and I'm not in politics whatsoever. Must be you are either Zikuski or a close "pal". I believe he needs to be watched and his goings-on need to be a little more scrutinized. By the way, did he lose his house because he was so far into debt? I know he had to sell his house on Riverside....too expensive for him. Now I know the taxpayers are taking pretty good care of him but one wonders why is he moon-lighting - does he have some extravagant spending problem and if so, what could that be on? Would it be drugs or gambling? He's not so angelic. ARE YOU!

How about he rented the house on Riverside Dr....not owned but good try.

Your full of it! He didn't rent the house he bought it on land contract and lost it for extending himself back into bankruptcy again. Joe is a loser he just knows how to suck you know what!

@

• 1 month later...
Guest reality person
His second wife - isn't she the extremely dowdy prostitute-wanna-be - she dresses the part to "work the streets". Can't believe he ever thought she was good lookin. What was he smoking? could it be all the drugs he and his homies confiscate during all the "set ups" he and all of his crooked people initiate?

Look at the guy - he's CROOKED. Does anyone wonder why he hasn't been the chief - only acting? He's dirty. He should resign and get out of binghamton. go away. you're the reason why people think of cops as pigs.....

If you really know Joe you will know there is not a more honest police officer.As far as drugs go you must be on them the guy didn't even smoke pot in high school in the 70's! I am a respectable member of this community and actually don't always see eye to eye with Joe yet there could not be a more qualified,honest chief!

Archived