looking for windoes 95 disc or laptop

Guest EB

Looking for a old windows 95 laptop or the windws 95 OS Disc to use for basic system programming...ability to run DOS is a must!!! Contact me at ebenjamin2006@yahoo.com

Looking for a old windows 95 laptop or the windws 95 OS Disc to use for basic system programming...ability to run DOS is a must!!! Contact me at ebenjamin2006@yahoo.com

Are you looking for the 95 disc or a computer that will run 95 ? I have a old 95 cd OS disc, you can have it if you want. The slowest computer I have is a old IBM 500 htz with 128meg ram. Needs a hd, but if you want that you can have it also.

Post here if that's what you want

Are you looking for the 95 disc or a computer that will run 95 ? I have a old 95 cd OS disc, you can have it if you want. The slowest computer I have is a old IBM 500 htz with 128meg ram. Needs a hd, but if you want that you can have it also.

Post here if that's what you want

if your selling both or just giving them away then yeah im intersted im doing 2way radio programming and im in need of an old OS because most programs needed to do them are more stable on the 95 OS

if your selling both or just giving them away then yeah im intersted im doing 2way radio programming and im in need of an old OS because most programs needed to do them are more stable on the 95 OS

After doing a intense search, I found the 95 disc you require. Sad part is that it's cracked, but have no fears.

Check your e-mail later and I'll give you something better. ( key word GIVE )

I'll use my gmail addy so watch your junk mail box also.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I'm sure I have one somewhere. If the other posters don't work out let me know and I'll look. I'm also sure I have a valid registration you can use.

I'm sure I have one somewhere. If the other posters don't work out let me know and I'll look. I'm also sure I have a valid registration you can use.

please contact me at my email listed above...thanks!

I've got a ONE that has all versions from 95 to XP Pro with valid registration with it. Came from a MS dealer and works great. I'll fly you over a copy if you want it.

that sounds good

im really in need of a Windows 95OS disc and even maybe an old laptop with it on the system but would settle for the disc....name a price or a donation would be good too.....my email is ebenjamin2006@yahoo.com

Depending on what radios you are programming, a machine that can run Windows 95 might be too fast. The older Motorola's need a computer that runs strictly in DOS. The Maxtrac generation can be programmed on a faster computer, but not exactly sure how fast is too fast. I do Maxtrac's and the like on a 486-25 Thinkpad with nothing but DOS loaded. Check www.batlabs.com for more info if you plan on doing any Motorola.

Depending on what radios you are programming, a machine that can run Windows 95 might be too fast. The older Motorola's need a computer that runs strictly in DOS. The Maxtrac generation can be programmed on a faster computer, but not exactly sure how fast is too fast. I do Maxtrac's and the like on a 486-25 Thinkpad with nothing but DOS loaded. Check www.batlabs.com for more info if you plan on doing any Motorola.

No fear if that's what is needed. I sent him a complete set from Dos 1.1 to XP. I am sure he got it in today's mail and is off "playing" now. Sure he'll figure it out.

:)

Archived