Sports Cards

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have over 5000 sports cards for sale. Basketball, football, baseball, hockey, and racing cards. I will sell them in a lot, by sport, or each.

Guest Guest
How much for all of them?

I want to try and get $250. That comes out to only .05 per card. If you live close enough I can deliver them, or we can meet someplace in between.

I want to try and get $250. That comes out to only .05 per card. If you live close enough I can deliver them, or we can meet someplace in between.

That sound reasonable, I would want to take a look at what you have though. Any cards in cases or are they all loose? Call me later today at 240-1643

Guest Guest
That sound reasonable, I would want to take a look at what you have though. Any cards in cases or are they all loose? Call me later today at 240-1643

They are in boxes. I had bought a house and found them in the basement. I started going through them to stack them nicer. I dont collect them.

Guest Guest
If you have not sold already, I am interested in your collection could you call me at 621-6618 anytime. Thank you.

Who do you collect? I have some good ones

Guest Guest
Who do you collect? I have some good ones

The cards are not sold yet. I went through and separated them by sport. If you want a certain sport I am willing to do that, or if you want them all I can do that too.

Guest Guest
The cards are not sold yet. I went through and separated them by sport. If you want a certain sport I am willing to do that, or if you want them all I can do that too.

How old are they??

Guest Guest

Still have them? I am interested, mostly in the Baseball and football but if there are a lot of 80's I doubt you will get the $ you are asking but you never know....

Archived