Billy the Kid is GOD!

Guest Guest

If 'ya ask me, sounds like BTK started this post.... :lol::lol::lol:

Back before the BCV days, Billy was such a sweet kid. He used to stop by my ma's house and cut her grass for her, grab her mail, and pick her up things at the store. Now he's an internet power junkie. He even had "deleted" tatooed on his back! I'll probably get banned again...it's been almost a week since my last banning. Good bye!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
Back before the BCV days, Billy was such a sweet kid. He used to stop by my ma's house and cut her grass for her, grab her mail, and pick her up things at the store. Now he's an internet power junkie. He even had "deleted" tatooed on his back! I'll probably get banned again...it's been almost a week since my last banning. Good bye!

If you didn't buy that camper, I'm sure he'll ban you for life!

If you didn't buy that camper, I'm sure he'll ban you for life!

I'll buy that camper when I'm ready to. My vacation is scheduled for the third week of September. Billy will just have to hold on to his horses or I'll bring my pugs down there to decorate your parking lot on Sundays!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
I'll buy that camper when I'm ready to. My vacation is scheduled for the third week of September. Billy will just have to hold on to his horses or I'll bring my pugs down there to decorate your parking lot on Sundays!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't expect me to dig out my latex gloves to clean up their mess!

Guest Guest
I've never been to a sperm bank before...

Your words imply this is your first time. Let me advise you of the first protocal;

If there is a woman in line with you, do not try drawing her into conversation until she is on the way out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't expect me to dig out my latex gloves to clean up their mess!

All kidding aside, I have my eyes on the 24 footer with the queen size bed that Dick showed me. That thing is state of the art. I envisioned the old trailers from the '70's. Christ, I can sell my house and live in that thing! BTW, you did a great job fixing my van last month, but last night I found half a Twinkie and a "Trojan" wrapper in the back. Exactly, how were you checking the brake fluid???

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
All kidding aside, I have my eyes on the 24 footer with the queen size bed that Dick showed me. That thing is state of the art. I envisioned the old trailers from the '70's. Christ, I can sell my house and live in that thing! BTW, you did a great job fixing my van last month, but last night I found half a Twinkie and a "Trojan" wrapper in the back. Exactly, how were you checking the brake fluid???

No offense, but the back of your van was TOOOOOOOO dirty for me to be doing anything back there, so I must ask, what were YOU doing with half a twinkie and a 'Trojan' wrapper????????? :lol:

@

Archived