9/11 warship made of evidence

Guest South Mouth

Guest The Proffessor

My bold font, picture posting, big mouth and say nothing "friend" -

Does it strike you as odd that the official version states that the fire that consumed Flight 77 (Pentagon) was hot enough to melt aluminum yet those who perished on board that flight were identified by their fingerprints?

Could you explain that phenomenon to all of us, please?

@

Guest Guest
With all due respect, the Popular Mechanics "debunking" was eloquently put to sleep by Dr. David Ray Griffin and many others some time ago. Many of those (possibly you?) who use the PM articles as some sort of defense/denial one; never read the articles and two; wouldn't understand them if they did.

By the way, does the name Benjamin Chertoff ring any familiar bells?

You are an incredibly brain washed wacked out anti US left wing WACKO! There is only one source that could be more unreliable than You Tube as a credible link and that would be Dr David Ray Griffin. Any viewer of your post could Google him and find out that he is as incredibly biased and wacked out as you are. He is a retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology on the level of Ward Churchill. Absolutely no skills to scientifically evaluate 911.

Find any credible scientific link or a link to testimony from any of the thousands that would have to been either involved or know about any intentional demolition. You cant. Stop demonstrating your left wing ignorance by posting your trash.

Are you purely anti-American or just a blame GWB wacko?

Guest Guest
My bold font, picture posting, big mouth and say nothing "friend" -

Does it strike you as odd that the official version states that the fire that consumed Flight 77 (Pentagon) was hot enough to melt aluminum yet those who perished on board that flight were identified by their fingerprints?

Could you explain that phenomenon to all of us, please?

@

Sure. Not all of the bodies stayed in the area of the plane. Some were cast out all through the Pentagon.

Where did you get the information that all of the bodies were identified by fingerprints???

Guest Guest
Sure. Not all of the bodies stayed in the area of the plane. Some were cast out all through the Pentagon.

Where did you get the information that all of the bodies were identified by fingerprints???

He made it up they teach you how to perfect the conspiracy over at the far left blogs like daily kos and move on. org

Sir, while your excuse or question is merely that, an excuse, there are many other questions defying resolution.

My question is; Why are these irrelevant postings being made at a time when there is NO doubt the next President may be a disciple of the Nation of Islam? Why does even on a obscure opinion site with less than 30 actual posters is the Facts of nearly 7 years ago taking precedence over the Facts of Today?

Do not fall into the trap of dissembling the opposition and USA destructionists wish for us to be distracted by.

:lol: I was just being nice. Being it's Easter, I didn't feel the need to be abusive.

The truth is in your statements though, we do have a serious problem.

@

Guest Guest
:lol: I was just being nice. Being it's Easter, I didn't feel the need to be abusive.

The truth is in your statements though, we do have a serious problem.

@

Sure but the problem will just go away by ignoring it so don't worry about it.

If the problem starts to raise its head just label as racists those trying to seriously discuss it. And never forget to Justify and Excuse the Racism so prevalent in Blacks.

Guest tcat1964
Do you remember when the US government went to the bottom of the ocean off the coast of N.J. to retrieve every piece of an air plane that had been blown up just after take off.

The clues to what happened to that plane were in the wreckage.

Why? Why was all the steel from the WTC immediately sent to the foundry to be melted down.

I have a theory. Because the clues to what happened on 9/11 were in the wreckage.

This fact has made me very suspicious.

http://pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../803220332/1001

The New York's bow stem contains 7 1/2 tons of steel recovered from the wreckage of the World Trade Center, following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, according to manufacturer Northrop Grumman.

Guest Guest
Sure but the problem will just go away by ignoring it so don't worry about it.

If the problem starts to raise its head just label as racists those trying to seriously discuss it. And never forget to Justify and Excuse the Racism so prevalent in Blacks.

I wonder how many folks from New Orleans will be showing up to help the flood victims in the mid-west?

@

Guest Guest
Let's clarify - you go shooting off the term "conspiracy theorist" and all of a sudden, the theme from "Mission Impossible" starts playing and many people just start giggling because EVERYBODY KNOWS the government would never lie to us. Right?

The fact is - most people don't believe we were told everything about 9/11. In fact, if one were to really take the time to read the "official version" and then go back and bring up news reports from that day, THAT ALONE would allow one to see that there are consistent contradictions and omissions between the two. On top of that, throw in Philip Zelikow into the mix. If you don't know who he is, then you have no business popping off any opinion of the the subject at hand. You don't know anything about the "Commission."

Look, BC Voice is simply too stupid a venue to get into any intelligent discussion about 9/11 (I'm sure the following posts will prove my point) and there's really nothing to be gained by pursuing this. For someone to actually dredge up the PM "proof" is enough to prove my point. Shouldn't we simply resolve to concentrate on more important things?

I guess we are supposed to take advise from a Proffessor who can't even spell his anonymous screen name properly. (Oh, I'm sure you will probably post back saying it was intentional)

The first bold - The liberal mantra supporting your conspiracy theory that the gov't lied to us. That's getting very old because there never has been and never will be a credible link from you supporting this theory on the WTC. This is just the typical liberal BS to support any wacky position. You either simply hate America or are a typical GWB lied wacko.

Second bold = Zelikow. ??? How does he support your nutty conspiracy theory. A Bush plant? Unlikely. He's been as critical of Bush as any liberal. Provide credible links to prove otherwise.

Third bold - BCV a stupid venue? You sure haven't added anything to any intelligent discussion with links supporting your wacko theories unless you're saying that previous You Tube links are your source, but a scientific analysis of why the conspiracy theories are bunk is not credible.

I could fill a page with credible links debunking your wacko positions. Here's another. It will take time to read so you probably wont.

Debunking 911

Fourth bold - Lets concentrate on more important things?? Like a random sign at the bottom of BCV posts. Your statement and position that our gov't is lying to us is not as important? You are truly one arrogant spaced out brain washed dysfunctional dude.

@

Guest Guest

ummm..actually...the steel that was removed was re located to the Freshkills landfill site in Staten Island. That steel in question was gone over with a fine tooth comb for any furthur evidence. Oh wait....the steel was evidence as well and had to wait to be released for re-use. I know Spyderco Knives made a commemerative knife with only 500 knives made.

For some of you Blues/News fanatics...you do understand that JET FUEL burns really..really hot?? Hot enough to soften steel to critical stress levels. I'll waste no more time on this one. Those 2 guys are nuts anyways.

@

Guest Guest
Sir, while your excuse or question is merely that, an excuse, there are many other questions defying resolution.

My question is; Why are these irrelevant postings being made at a time when there is NO doubt the next President may be a disciple of the Nation of Islam? Why does even on a obscure opinion site with less than 30 actual posters is the Facts of nearly 7 years ago taking precedence over the Facts of Today?

Do not fall into the trap of dissembling the opposition and USA destructionists wish for us to be distracted by.

More importantly, Why after 9/11 did Bush say "We will not rest until all those responsible for the 9/11 attacks are captured or killed" and then in 2004 say"We don't know where Osama Bin Laden is. We don't care where Osama Bin Laden is. Osama Bin Laden is not a top priority."?

Guest Guest
More importantly, Why after 9/11 did Bush say "We will not rest until all those responsible for the 9/11 attacks are captured or killed" and then in 2004 say"We don't know where Osama Bin Laden is. We don't care where Osama Bin Laden is. Osama Bin Laden is not a top priority."?

Because obl is dead and Bush did not want to make a martyr out of him. That is why he is not a top priority.

Guest Guest

Typical liberal strategy. Turn a thread addressing the WTC conspiracy theorist into a I hate GWB thread. Stay on subject, idiot. There a numerous other threads to indulge your "I Hate Bush" mania.

Guest Guest
Typical liberal strategy. Turn a thread addressing the WTC conspiracy theorist into a I hate GWB thread. Stay on subject, idiot. There a numerous other threads to indulge your "I Hate Bush" mania.

No one ever reads the "I hate GWB" threads. So they have to interrupt other threads.

It is a sickness.

@

Archived