9/11 warship made of evidence

Guest South Mouth

Guest South Mouth

Do you remember when the US government went to the bottom of the ocean off the coast of N.J. to retrieve every piece of an air plane that had been blown up just after take off.

The clues to what happened to that plane were in the wreckage.

Why? Why was all the steel from the WTC immediately sent to the foundry to be melted down.

I have a theory. Because the clues to what happened on 9/11 were in the wreckage.

This fact has made me very suspicious.

http://pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../803220332/1001

The New York's bow stem contains 7 1/2 tons of steel recovered from the wreckage of the World Trade Center, following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, according to manufacturer Northrop Grumman.

Do you remember when the US government went to the bottom of the ocean off the coast of N.J. to retrieve every piece of an air plane that had been blown up just after take off.

Why? Why was all the steel from the WTC immediately sent to the foundry to be melted down.

I have a theory. Because the clues to what happened on 9/11 were in the wreckage.

The New York's bow stem contains 7 1/2 tons of steel recovered from the wreckage of the World Trade Center, following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, according to manufacturer Northrop Grumman.

I think most would agree there is some conspiracy surrounding the issue of 9-11.

Unfortunately though the issue will NEVER be resolved thus remaining a dead issue.....sorry.

Guest Guest
I think most would agree there is some conspiracy surrounding the issue of 9-11.

Unfortunately though the issue will NEVER be resolved thus remaining a dead issue.....sorry.

Most of us would agree???? WOW! Crack kills man! Get some help.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=9J8ojEWlkrs

The evidence was in the steel. This video shows the evidence before it was destroyed.

Did you perhaps read two of the Fictional Bestsellers and accept them as Truth?

The Warren Report. (Arlen Specter autographed copies are selling at high prices)

The 9-11 Report. ( As mentioned by others, the Ms Gorelick autographed copy is bringing top dollar from humorists)

I read some time ago that when they built the WTC, all the steel was coated with asbestos. It was later removed because of the currrent laws pertaining to asbestos. The flames from the fuel created a hot spot that certainly could have weakened the bare steel causing the collapse.

Guest Guest
educate yourself with the facts...then post...

please... you conspiracy theorists are a joke. What facts do you have to support your beliefs? I suppose the 1969 moon landing was fake too? You liberals just make stuff up as you go. You guys are missing your calling. Put this stuff in a joke book.... you could be rich!

What a crock! Go join Pastor Wright's church and join in on hatred for America you'd fit right in.

Conspiracy theory can only gain legs if you hate your own country.

Guest Guest

The people afflicted with BDS are the main proponents of this conspiracy theory.

There are absolutely no facts to support their theory but that does not stop them on their lost journey.

They really are pathetic.

I read some time ago that when they built the WTC, all the steel was coated with asbestos. It was later removed because of the currrent laws pertaining to asbestos. The flames from the fuel created a hot spot that certainly could have weakened the bare steel causing the collapse.

Sir, while your excuse or question is merely that, an excuse, there are many other questions defying resolution.

My question is; Why are these irrelevant postings being made at a time when there is NO doubt the next President may be a disciple of the Nation of Islam? Why does even on a obscure opinion site with less than 30 actual posters is the Facts of nearly 7 years ago taking precedence over the Facts of Today?

Do not fall into the trap of dissembling the opposition and USA destructionists wish for us to be distracted by.

Guest Guest
Sir, while your excuse or question is merely that, an excuse, there are many other questions defying resolution.

My question is; Why are these irrelevant postings being made at a time when there is NO doubt the next President may be a disciple of the Nation of Islam? Why does even on a obscure opinion site with less than 30 actual posters is the Facts of nearly 7 years ago taking precedence over the Facts of Today?

Do not fall into the trap of dissembling the opposition and USA destructionists wish for us to be distracted by.

Did you hate Muslims before 9/11? If not than this is all very relevant.

[/quote

The only relevant hatred during my upbringing was towards Black Shank, Drought and Boll Weavils.

Your inferense I hate a follower of a specific Religion is flawed. I refuse to play your game.

Do I have an aversion to all who follow Islam? Yes.

Do I believe Barack and his owners will cause me to kill ? Yes.

The accusation of hatred of muslims is a ploy you will no longer be able to use.

May I ask you ? Why do you dispute the Bill of Rights? Is GOD so offensive to you you cannot see what is?

Guest Guest

Bobby Knnedy was murdered by a muslim in 1968. Their war against us has been going on for a long time.

Guest The Proffessor

The only relevant hatred during my upbringing was towards Black Shank, Drought and Boll Weavils.

Your inferense I hate a follower of a specific Religion is flawed. I refuse to play your game.

The accusation of hatred of muslims is a ploy you will no longer be able to use.

May I ask you ? Why do you dispute the Bill of Rights? Is "GOD" so offensive to you you cannot see what is?

Very superstitious......

Bobby Knnedy was murdered by a muslim in 1968. Their war against us has been going on for a long time.

Your whisper of the truth is a start.

May I use the mindset of Broome County? The thousands(search it, thousands not "few") attacks against our Country are Not Isolated Incidents. As Accurate Research will show all, All, of the Attacks against America came fromforeign muslims or domestic ones like NOI. (And yes this evidence carries over to the Nichols/Mc Veigh Fantasy)

Guest Guest
What about bld 7. That also collapsed. How ? No plane hit it.

Why won't the media show the colapse of bld 7?

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJuHNfk7no

I can't believe the blind IDIOCY of you conspiracy advocates posting above.

Following is the answer to bldg 7 from a CREDIBLE source (don't even think of using You Tube as a credible source).

Building 7 Collapse

Let's say this as clearly as possible. For a conspiracy of the magnitude required to pull off the intentional demolition of ANY of the WTC buildings, hundreds, if not even thousands, would have to have been involved or at least been aware of it before it happened. THERE HAS BEEN NO CREDIBLE SOURCE OF EVEN ONE INDIVIDUAL CLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OR INVOLVEMENT PRIOR TO THIS BLATANT AND OBVIOUS MUSLIM ATTACK.

You conspiracy advocates, provide credible links or don't show your ignorance by posting here.

Guest The Proffessor
I can't believe the blind IDIOCY of you conspiracy advocates posting above.

Following is the answer to bldg 7 from a CREDIBLE source (don't even think of using You Tube as a credible source).

Building 7 Collapse

Let's say this as clearly as possible. For a conspiracy of the magnitude required to pull off the intentional demolition of ANY of the WTC buildings, hundreds, if not even thousands, would have to have been involved or at least been aware of it before it happened. THERE HAS BEEN NO CREDIBLE SOURCE OF EVEN ONE INDIVIDUAL CLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OR INVOLVEMENT PRIOR TO THIS BLATANT AND OBVIOUS MUSLIM ATTACK.

You conspiracy advocates, provide credible links or don't show your ignorance by posting here.

With all due respect, the Popular Mechanics "debunking" was eloquently put to sleep by Dr. David Ray Griffin and many others some time ago. Many of those (possibly you?) who use the PM articles as some sort of defense/denial one; never read the articles and two; wouldn't understand them if they did.

By the way, does the name Benjamin Chertoff ring any familiar bells?

MOST? Quit delluding yourself.

You think that 51% or more of the people in this country think there was a conspiracy?

I bet 90+% believe what happened is what did happen, that being terrorists flew three airplanes into three buildings.

Man, I wish there could be a multiple choice question poll on the ballot this November:

What happened on September 11, 2001?

A) Terrorists hijacked four letliners and flew three of then into three different buildings

B) It was an inside job masterminded by the US Government

The result would probably knock YOU off your feet while the rest of us would know what to expect.

Wolf

Guest Guest
What about bld 7. That also collapsed. How ? No plane hit it.

Let's see.

TWO 110 story buildings collapsed nearby, both of which had huge explosions occur after JETLINERS with nearly a full load of JET FUEL crashed into them.

The collapse not only caused damage above-ground, but the underground architecture of the area took a major hit also.

None of us, NONE of us are physic majors, and cannot begin to comprehend the physics of what happened there, but we all do have something in common, out brains.

So, let me ask you this. Suppose there was a conspiracy. Suppose somehow (I can't believe I am actually typing this) that they did wire-up the two towers (WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING) with explosives and had it so sophisticated that the buildings' collapsing (thanks to explosive charges) starts just a few floors below where the planes hit. NOw, suppose in their plan Building 7 was to collapse too due to explosive charges. Of course they would want this all to look like all was caused by the airplanes....but Building 7 did not come down! "Oh my God, what do we do now?".

Do you think for one moment they would be STUPID enough to bring it down many hours later?

Or maybe, as Okhams Razor states (paraphrasing) "the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one" and it's just what MOST OF US feel really happened, two planes hit the two towers, they burned and weakened and collapsed and some of the collateral damage included weakening nearby structures and their foundations and one of them too came down.

Get some help, will you please?

Guest Guest

May I ask you ? Why do you dispute the Bill of Rights? Is "GOD" so offensive to you you cannot see what is?

Very superstitious......

Very oblique response, can you expand on it?

Guest The Proffessor
MOST? Quit delluding yourself.

You think that 51% or more of the people in this country think there was a conspiracy?

I bet 90+% believe what happened is what did happen, that being terrorists flew three airplanes into three buildings.

Man, I wish there could be a multiple choice question poll on the ballot this November:

What happened on September 11, 2001?

A) Terrorists hijacked four letliners and flew three of then into three different buildings

B) It was an inside job masterminded by the US Government

The result would probably knock YOU off your feet while the rest of us would know what to expect.

Wolf

Oh god (small text intentional) here we go again.

Let's clarify - you go shooting off the term "conspiracy theorist" and all of a sudden, the theme from "Mission Impossible" starts playing and many people just start giggling because EVERYBODY KNOWS the government would never lie to us. Right?

The fact is - most people don't believe we were told everything about 9/11. In fact, if one were to really take the time to read the "official version" and then go back and bring up news reports from that day, THAT ALONE would allow one to see that there are consistent contradictions and omissions between the two. On top of that, throw in Philip Zelikow into the mix. If you don't know who he is, then you have no business popping off any opinion of the the subject at hand. You don't know anything about the "Commission."

Look, BC Voice is simply too stupid a venue to get into any intelligent discussion about 9/11 (I'm sure the following posts will prove my point) and there's really nothing to be gained by pursuing this. For someone to actually dredge up the PM "proof" is enough to prove my point. Shouldn't we simply resolve to concentrate on more important things?

Like why are there all these @ all over the place? ;)

Guest Guest

THIS NEED GO NO FARTHER THAN THIS YOU LIBERAL NO BRAIN DELETED!!!!!!!!!

HERE TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT CAUSED THOSE TOWERS TO COME DOWN YOU DELETED GET A DAMN LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO BE RELEVENT BY DREAMING UP THE CONSPIRACY THEORYS YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT DELETED!!!!!http://www.september11news.com/111wtcreutersitaly.jpg

WTCPlane2CNNSeq7.jpg

http://www.september11news.com/YahooTopPicsEmail2.jpgYahooTopPics11.jpgWTCTowe2sequence.jpgCNNAPLibertySkyline.jpggz_hd1391p28.jpgfalling2.jpgimdf11092001111318a.jpg

AND THEN OF COURSE THIS WAS ALL PART OF THE COVER UP I"M SURE YOU SICK DELETED!!!!!!!!!!

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evide.../docs/blue1.jpghullpiece.jpgorange1.jpgdebris_large.jpg

I FIRMLY BELIEVE YOU AND EVERYONE OF YOUR BRAIN DEAD FRIENDS SHOULD HAVE TO LOOK AT THESE ONCE A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Archived