Happy Easter Everyone!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Nothin. I can't afford to go anywhere, because gas is too high. No special food to eat because I can't get to store, but since I don't have any money it doesn't matter anyway. I couldn't afford to any ham or turkey to baste.

Easter Bunny left me nothing, had to work all day. Left a easter basket of candy for my 16 yr.old daughter and one for my husband. He didn't like it cause it was dark chocolate and gave it to my daughter. I tried to do something nice and it was unappreciated. My daughter loved the chocolate. Now got to cook dinner, just cooking chicken. I can't afford a turkey or ham either. Glad to have something to eat, cause a lot of people don't. Appreciate what you have cause things are getting bad. A woman I work with gave me some old clothes she didn't want today and it feels like Christmas to me. I am thankful for my friends and family. One good note today - met a lot of interesting and friendly people at my job. Work in healthcare and it felt good to be helping people and making there day. Would rather have done the traditional Easter with Church and a big family dinner. Feel bad for people who did not have a good day. Wish I could help you feel better. Keep the faith and continue to trust God. Someday things will get better. HAPPY EASTER!

watched the boys rummage through their baskets this morning, candy a tee-shirt and a nerf gun. they were excited. they wore the new tees to my in-laws for an easter day fish fry. my father -in-law makes the best freakin fish, usually perch and crappie caught through the ice. as we were driving to my wifes' parents house i commented on how lucky we all were. happy healthy and together, its all good. then i couldn't help it, i had to. i remember when i was a boy i started, to the usual moans and groans. we would get up real early so we could find our baskets before church. then we would get all dressed up, sis in her dress me in my clip-on, dad in his suit. after church, off to grandmas house for the big meal and the family gathering. it was a day long event and we couldn't wait. now we get up at 7:30, make coffee, watch the kids do their egg hunt, basket run etc. then we hang out, watch a movie, make a few calls to family and head to grandmas at 3:00 for dinner, dressed in tee-shirts and jeans. the truth is it doesn't matter what you're wearing or when you get out of bed. as i look in the mirror at the kids, during that short drive, i can't help but smile, and say you know, when i was your age........ HAPPY EASTER BCV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Archived