It is our duty as Americans to vote for McCain.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
sorry folks....its our duty to vote for what we feel is best for our county. I have a hard time thinking what is best for this country is another four years of repubs. I had enough over the last eight years to last my entire lifetime. If mccaine wins I am moving to canada.
My Snetiments exactly! That is if they'll let us in by then???

Why are there liberals posting on BC Voice? Isn't this supposed to be a conservative message board?

I didn't see those rules when I signed up.

Websters - –adjective 1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

Are we really better off now? Do you want the Same Old S**t?

Guest Guest
Then just vote for yourself idiot it will have as much effect.

Is the presidential election a horse race genius?

What's the difference between McCain, Hillary and Obama? None.

I'll vote my conscience.

We often see people on BC Voice writing "troll alert" in response to a post, or warning or claiming that someone is a "troll." I want to explain what this means, in case some of you are confused.

A "troll alert" is just another way of saying that we better watch out, because the post in question has likely been written by a liberal. Since BC Voice is a conservative message board, run by and for conservatives, anyone who is not a conservative is automatically a "troll."

Thanks.

Maybe you should start a "BC-Neo-con, right-wing, delusional segregationist" board so we know where to post appropriately. I "assumed" this was an open post for discussion.

Guest Guest

You need to take time to read McCain campaign literature.

The fighting is slowing down in Iraq because we are allowing the militias to control their own neighborhoods and are not seeking open confrontation with them. I'm not sure where that gets us, but it has cut down on the casualties.

McCain want to increase troop levels beyond where they are not. Wants to go out on missions to fight the enemy and use US troops to occupy large amounts of territory. Sounds like Vietnam again.

People need to read the official stuff.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues...c7ea83f11d8.htm

Guest Guest

Why is it "our" duty to vote for four more years of Bush policies. I liked McCain before he became a Bush clone....I was excited to vote for a republican again, but, not anymore. He clearly has lost his mind and will just say whatever he needs to say to impress conservative Americans. The funniest thing is, the people who seem to be able to afford it the least support him the most. He wants to continue Bush's tax cuts....and people who make just above poverty level agree with him....is it just lack of understanding? There are very few people in this area who will actually benefit from having a republican in office, so why the support? Also wondering...is this a conservative message board? I thought it was called the BC Voice (standing for Broome County). I haven't actually been on this site in a while, but I see the same tired, old people are still posting their anti-liberal, anti-thought rhetoric.

@

Archived