It is our duty as Americans to vote for McCain.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

John McCain is a true conservative. You can't be a true American unless you're a true conservative.

A vote for John McCain is a vote for freedom. It is a vote for America.

A vote for a liberal is a vote for terrorists, and against freedom. A vote for a liberal is a vote against America.

It is therefore the duty of every single American citizen to vote for John McCain.

Guest mulligan
John McCain is a true conservative. You can't be a true American unless you're a true conservative.

A vote for a liberal is a vote for terrorists, and against freedom. A vote for a liberal is a vote against America.

It is therefore the duty of every single American citizen to vote for John McCain.

Your opinion. A bad one at that.

Guest Guest
Your opinion. A bad one at that.

Can't you tell it's the same troll that always posts sarcastic extremist posts that are the opposite of his actual beliefs? His act is getting old.

Guest Guest

Now there's a fool going through life with GOP blinders on!!

Get out now and let them destroy each other. The only way they will turn things around is if they can see it for themselves. That is why we have peace and cooperation in N. Ireland and S. Africa.

Guest Liberal Troll Spotter

The original poster is obviously a sarcastic liberal troll.

This liberal ninney has been posting krap like this for months.

Posters like this are lame and boring and should really be banned.

Guest Guest

We often see people on BC Voice writing "troll alert" in response to a post, or warning or claiming that someone is a "troll." I want to explain what this means, in case some of you are confused.

A "troll alert" is just another way of saying that we better watch out, because the post in question has likely been written by a liberal. Since BC Voice is a conservative message board, run by and for conservatives, anyone who is not a conservative is automatically a "troll."

Thanks.

Guest Guest
We often see people on BC Voice writing "troll alert" in response to a post, or warning or claiming that someone is a "troll." I want to explain what this means, in case some of you are confused.

A "troll alert" is just another way of saying that we better watch out, because the post in question has likely been written by a liberal. Since BC Voice is a conservative message board, run by and for conservatives, anyone who is not a conservative is automatically a "troll."

Thanks.

Troll alert.

Guest Guest

Moonbat alert!

@

Guest Guest

are you high? but then again anything is better then DELETED!

@

Guest Guest

It is my duty to vote for whomever I please...go jump off a DELETED bridge, Nazi.

Guest Guest
sorry folks....its our duty to vote for what we feel is best for our county. I have a hard time thinking what is best for this country is another four years of repubs. I had enough over the last eight years to last my entire lifetime. If mccaine wins I am moving to canada.

Many here would be happy to help you pack!

Guest Guest

McCain committed adultery while married to his first wife.

He will be 72 years old before the election.

He admits he doesn't know much about the economy.

All that he knows about Iraq is stay the course. Wants to bomb Iran. Does he know where Afghanistan is?

The neocons will place Romney in charge of him.

He is a joke, then again so are the Democrats.

@

Guest Guest
Write in Ron Paul and make a change for the future.

Even this would be better than RON WHACK JOB paul.

Even this picture can't get me to vote for obama or shillary no way no how!!!!!!!!!

today.parcoltop22.86455.ImageFile.jpg

By the way think if this was pop video on mtv mcain would be saying "OH crap not another one of his damn liberal lectures today" LOL

Guest slowpoke

Maybe this poster is being sarcastic. Maybe he isnt. Do you have an opinion, and have you voiced YOUR opinion? I, too, beleive in McCain, but I will not debate those of you who don't like him. I am a disabled veteran, and I am proud to have fought for your right to speak your opinion, and in turn, I will respect your opinion. I also have my own.

Archived