Keough Unanimous Player of the Year

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest The Real Sports Mind

I guess all the talk is finally settled. Congrats to unanimous player of the year award winner Jack Keough from the Indians. Anyone who watched any section 4 games this year knows this was the kid who had the greatest impact on the game, hands down, no questions ask.

Once again congrats to Keough, he certainly is not, and I do mean not, overrated.

Most people who write anything different about this kid are just jealous of his talent.

Way to go K. Stevens, you obviously know basketball around here. Great choice, no one even close to Keough.

Guest Don Wan
I guess all the talk is finally settled. Congrats to unanimous player of the year award winner Jack Keough from the Indians. Anyone who watched any section 4 games this year knows this was the kid who had the greatest impact on the game, hands down, no questions ask.

Once again congrats to Keough, he certainly is not, and I do mean not, overrated.

Most people who write anything different about this kid are just jealous of his talent.

Way to go K. Stevens, you obviously know basketball around here. Great choice, no one even close to Keough.

I agree 100%. There was not one kid this year in section 4 that anyone with basketball knowledge knows had the greatest impact on games than Keough. The only other player that could have possibly be in the same sentence as Keough was Powell for ME. Congrats to Keough for being the best player in section 4.

Guest Norwich Fan
I agree 100%. There was not one kid this year in section 4 that anyone with basketball knowledge knows had the greatest impact on games than Keough. The only other player that could have possibly be in the same sentence as Keough was Powell for ME. Congrats to Keough for being the best player in section 4.

Yeah, great knowledge of the game when he fouled out at norwich then got a technical for getting in the ref's face, in turn costing them the game. He cost the Indians the norwich game at OFA too with his stupid fouls and lack of discipline. He has outstanding skills, but really needs to learn to shut up and realize the world doesn't revolve around him if he wants to take his game to the next level. He may have won a lot of games for Owego, but he lost them at least 2.

Guest Guest

aren't you the one who said that kevin stevens wrote formulaic articles and that when the media covered mullins you hated it?

both are great players, i was suprised when keough was chosen. i thought matt deserved the award

Guest Ronald B.
aren't you the one who said that kevin stevens wrote formulaic articles and that when the media covered mullins you hated it?

both are great players, i was suprised when keough was chosen. i thought matt deserved the award

Most people with any basketball knowledge would disagree with you. Keough derserved the award, Keough was given the award.

Guest John Stow (Boys and girls)
Most people with any basketball knowledge would disagree with you. Keough derserved the award, Keough was given the award.

I agree 100%

Guest Guest

powell? haha he couldnt wear mullins jock. for this season there is no way anyone could say anyone but mullins.

Guest ghaha

haha wow. real sports mind up to his usual moronic routine. hating on mullins and then 1 minute later posting ''i agree 100%'' under a different name. what a bum.

Guest Ted Bundy
haha wow. real sports mind up to his usual moronic routine. hating on mullins and then 1 minute later posting ''i agree 100%'' under a different name. what a bum.

There does exist the possibility that more than 1 person posts on this forum you moron.

Guest Henry VIII
powell? haha he couldnt wear mullins jock. for this season there is no way anyone could say anyone but mullins.

You are obviously an idiot and do not have any sport knowledge.

You = idiot

Keough = Best player in stac hands down

Mullins = disrespectful to coach Zanot

Guest CV Alumni
Nothing against Jack K, but wasn't he also at times disrespectful to his coach as well?

No your thinking of Chris Mack from CV.

Guest NorwichFan
Nothing against Jack K, but wasn't he also at times disrespectful to his coach as well?

yes, at the norwich game the coach ripped off his tie and chucked it on the ground and screamed at him when he got the technical that cost them the game. best player yes, but unfortunately also most disrespectful player, to officials, coaches, fans, and other players.

Guest Lance
yes, at the norwich game the coach ripped off his tie and chucked it on the ground and screamed at him when he got the technical that cost them the game. best player yes, but unfortunately also most disrespectful player, to officials, coaches, fans, and other players.
Best all=around player on the warriors was Hull= no questions asked, and yes, Keough deserved the POY award. His D-11 status talks for itself. Mullins is really good but he could never play at a D-11 school, sorry !

Guest Guest
Best all=around player on the warriors was Hull= no questions asked, and yes, Keough deserved the POY award. His D-11 status talks for itself. Mullins is really good but he could never play at a D-11 school, sorry !

hull best player on CV, okay mr or mrs hull he is not even top 5 on that team jus played so much cuz they were small

yeah there are definitely more people posting in this forum. but when real sports mind posts something, and then literally 1 minute later a random named guest types ''i agree 100%'' it's just 'real sports mind' talking to himself. he did this all throughout the fall when he was bashing on mullins for playing football. the guys a loser.

@

Guest Guest
powell is no where near....isn't he the player that got suspended from the game?

Guest Sherlock Inspection
yeah there are definitely more people posting in this forum. but when real sports mind posts something, and then literally 1 minute later a random named guest types ''i agree 100%'' it's just 'real sports mind' talking to himself. he did this all throughout the fall when he was bashing on mullins for playing football. the guys a loser.

Dude, you need to get a life if you think people care that much to answer themselves on here. Wow, go read a book.

@

Guest Guest
hull best player on CV, okay mr or mrs hull he is not even top 5 on that team jus played so much cuz they were small

Hull averaged 12.2 PPG (second highest on the team next to mullins) and had a 30 point night versus EFA. As a sophomore thats good. And yes he is not the best player at CV (mullins), but he is up there...this topic isn't about this stuff either. It seems that when the Mullins hating "real sports mind" doesn't fill in comments every 2 minutes, everyone seems to disagree with him

Guest The Man
Hull averaged 12.2 PPG (second highest on the team next to mullins) and had a 30 point night versus EFA. As a sophomore thats good. And yes he is not the best player at CV (mullins), but he is up there...this topic isn't about this stuff either. It seems that when the Mullins hating "real sports mind" doesn't fill in comments every 2 minutes, everyone seems to disagree with him

Most people disagree with that statement, or least anyone who knows the real sports mind and who can truly evaluate talent.

Archived