Keough Unanimous Player of the Year

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Guest

look as far as i can see you guys are all just jealous. Bashing on HIGH SCHOOL kids. Come on guys all through the season everyone of those players put there heart and soul out on that court. They each played hard. Keough got player of the year. Mullins probably was a canidate as well but there are a lot of things about Keough that you are forgetting. He averaged the most points all season. Teams made game plans around him. Mullins was not that much of a impact player. But still a heck of a player and could change a game at times. Keough is a D-2 player mullins...is not. Keough did deserve Player of the Year. Let stop hating on these kids there not preofessional there high school basketball players and dont deserve this.

Guest Guest
look as far as i can see you guys are all just jealous. Bashing on HIGH SCHOOL kids. Come on guys all through the season everyone of those players put there heart and soul out on that court. They each played hard. Keough got player of the year. Mullins probably was a canidate as well but there are a lot of things about Keough that you are forgetting. He averaged the most points all season. Teams made game plans around him. Mullins was not that much of a impact player. But still a heck of a player and could change a game at times. Keough is a D-2 player mullins...is not. Keough did deserve Player of the Year. Let stop hating on these kids there not preofessional there high school basketball players and dont deserve this.

Maybe we will stop hating on him when he stops hating on coaches players officials and fans by being obnoxious.

Guest Tom from WBNG

Most people with basketball IQ would agree 100% with that assessment.

Guest Guest

Well said and point taken.

PS For real sports mind, that is : I agree 100%

Guest The Man
Well said and point taken.

PS For real sports mind, that is : I agree 100%

I disagree 100% with you. And stop bashing real sports evaluators.

Guest Guest
No your thinking of Chris Mack from CV.

how do you figure i mean how do you think he has been disrespectful to his coach? i mean yeah he can be out of control in the game but not disrepsectful to his coach but he could have been for the way the coach wasted his skills

@

Guest Guest
And stop bashing real sports evaluators.

Qucik question, shouldn't take you long to answer.

What qualifies you as a real sports evaluator?

@

Guest Guest

Well now we know why Keough had so many points all year-he NEVER gives the ball up. (Stars and Stripes)What a completely selfish player and he is in for a big surprise at the college level because that crap won't be tolerated. Not a fun player to watch at all.

Guest The real sports mind
Well now we know why Keough had so many points all year-he NEVER gives the ball up. (Stars and Stripes)What a completely selfish player and he is in for a big surprise at the college level because that crap won't be tolerated. Not a fun player to watch at all.

He dominated an all-star game. Stop hating, he was the best player in stac this year and he proved it.

Guest Guest

At college "it's all about me" won't be tolerated. There Jack will play with his teammates and for his coach and have the chance to grow into a serious player (he does have decent skills, except for the lack of sportsmanship).

Guest Guest

He dominated an all-star game. Stop hating, he was the best player in stac this year and he proved

Don't hate the kid-just think he is not a team player-NEVER gave up that ball looks like a selfish player. Not saying he isn't good just selfish.

Guest Guest
He dominated an all-star game. Stop hating, he was the best player in stac this year and he proved

Don't hate the kid-just think he is not a team player-NEVER gave up that ball looks like a selfish player. Not saying he isn't good just selfish.

Hey in all fairness, he wasn't the only one hogging the ball in the stars/stripes game......how do you think all the big scorers like Keough,Mullins, Winans all do it then? Mullins and Winans found it a little harder when playing with others at a higher level than themselves!

@

Archived