Wildwood,New Jersey

Guest bobbie

Guest Former NJ resident
How is North Wildwood?The same as Wildwood?

North Wildwood is 180 degrees from Wildwood. Pretty rural much like Deposit. If I were you I would try Cape May or Wildwood Crest!!!

ps: I used to live in South NJ, feel free to ask more questions and I would be glad to answer them for you :)

Guest bobbie

I just made reservations for north wildwood...did i do wrong?How far will we have to walk to the boardwalk,we are at 8th street and jfk beach dr,right on the beach and i believe the boardwalk starts at 8th street????

@

Guest Former NJ resident
I just made reservations for north wildwood...did i do wrong?How far will we have to walk to the boardwalk,we are at 8th street and jfk beach dr,right on the beach and i believe the boardwalk starts at 8th street????

@

oh so you're on 8th street. Forget about what I said about it being rural then because you're pretty close to Wildwood. If I remember correctly the boardwalk does begin on 8th Street (it's been 4 years so work with me). Also I'm not sure when you plan on going, but in the summer 8th street in particular can be pretty hoppin! If you already made the reservations you will be fine. The reason Wildwood gets such a bad rep is because it has a small population and an above average crime rate because of the tourists. You and your kids will have a blast. If you can, do most of your activities during the day because Wildwood can get alittle dangerous at night! Hope this was helpful!!!!!!!!

Guest bobbie

Ya,thanks for your help,i feel better knowing were in a good place and we can't wait,were going in june so hopefully it'll be nice...again thanks for your help and from everyone eles also...have a great summer!

@

Guest Former NJ resident
Ya,thanks for your help,i feel better knowing were in a good place and we can't wait,were going in june so hopefully it'll be nice...again thanks for your help and from everyone eles also...have a great summer!

@

To be exact the boardwalk begins at 16th ave. The good news is Wildwood is small, so you still won't be too far from the boardwalk!!!!

Archived