4,000 Dead, when will it end?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Shouldn't pick a title the fits so perfectly the Republican Wars.

This is a perfect example of BDS. Everything is Bush's fault.

You need help.

Guest Guest
Now that Hillary made her stupid statement about being under sniper fire in Bosnia, it does put Iraq on the back burner for a day or two.

Too bad drunk driving isn't on the back burner, it isn't even on the stove.

Americans are still in the regions of Bosnia why is it not reported?

Guest Guest
Fantastic reply.

Can't discuss anything....ever.

All you have is a few names to throw out.

What an intellect. If you were running the "war", it'd be bungled 1,000% more than the Bungler in Chief already has. I can't picture how that's possible, but I'm sure you'd find a way.

It has been discussed DELETED and guess what we are fighting the enemy weather you like it or not because the grown ups are in charge and not you lame spineless cowards PERIOD END OF STORY GET IT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Americans are still in the regions of Bosnia why is it not reported?

Heck, we are still in Germany and Japan. That was FDR's war (another Democrat).

Guest Guest

Bush isn't responsible for everything just;

Iraq War

Lack of success in Afghanistan

Recession

Gas prices

Global Warming

Lack of Response in New Orleans

Decline of American Infrastructure

Denigration of truth in American Science

Eroding of the Bill of Rights

Signing statements

Unbalanced Supreme Court

Guest Leroy P. W
Heck, we are still in Germany and Japan. That was FDR's war (another Democrat).

BAN ALCOHOL USE FROM ALL BARS<RESTAURANTS AND ALL OTHER PUBLIC PLACES!

It will stop drunk driver deaths. Liberals will be happy restricting more rights. We will make Muslims happy.

Guest Guest
We are still in Puerto Rico, that was William McKinley's War (Rep)

I wish we would get out of PR. Then Rum would be more expensive to drink and fewer people would get killed on the roads.

@

Guest Guest
BAN ALCOHOL USE FROM ALL BARS<RESTAURANTS AND ALL OTHER PUBLIC PLACES!

It will stop drunk driver deaths. Liberals will be happy restricting more rights. We will make Muslims happy.

The sheer stupidity is frightening.

@

Guest Guest
It has been discussed DELETED and guess what we are fighting the enemy weather you like it or not because the grown ups are in charge and not you lame spineless cowards PERIOD END OF STORY GET IT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're like a cross between Colonel Frank Fitts, and Sergeant Robert Barnes. Google them.

Oh, and the infamous Frank Burns of MASH.

Guest Guest
Bush isn't responsible for everything just;

Iraq War

Lack of success in Afghanistan

Recession

Gas prices

Global Warming

Lack of Response in New Orleans

Decline of American Infrastructure

Denigration of truth in American Science

Eroding of the Bill of Rights

Signing statements

Unbalanced Supreme Court

You omitted an important one: Unsecured ports and borders for the last 7 years.

@

Guest Guest

Repeal the 21st Amendment, that worked so well.

Let's see, there are laws against driving drunk, perhaps there should be laws against being president while stupid.

Bush should have to go through stupidity check points before he does anything official.

Maybe he could show that he can walk a straight line before a press conference, or touch his finger to his nose.

I know he would have trouble with doing the alphabet backwards.

You may have something there.

Guest Guest
That is right. Just since the first of the year, there have been 4,000 people killed by drunk drivers. This is a slaughter. No one volunteered for this. Women and children, cut down in the prime of their life. Lost limbs, paralysis and scarred people litter the highway.

When will the slaughter end?

http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-driving-statistics.html

It is unfortunate, however we do need to remember how it only took one day for terrorists to kill 3000 Americans.

I wish we had a better solution to rid terrorism.

Guest Guest
It is unfortunate, however we do need to remember how it only took one day for terrorists to kill 3000 Americans.

I wish we had a better solution to rid terrorism.

Best solution is to Kill not Coddle. Eliminate not Tolerate. (

It's the price of War.

Many of us realize the sacrifice to be made.

To those such as yourself, you'll never understand for you take for granted what you have always had and see no further than your nose.

Take some history lessons and stop damning your own country like fools.

It's the greatest country in the world and the forces that seek to destroy the rarest of gifts we own are our constant challenge.

To those who oppose this country why do you stay? Obviously you think you will have it better elsewhere so again why do you stay, you hate her so?

Are your eyes so dim and weak that you don't see the chaos in other countries for the simple things you own, FREEDOM?

What some will do to protest the scourge of repression,be beaten and jailed and may never see the day again, and you still beat up on your own?

Ya know what I say to those who point a finger at their own country that fights to maintain, I call you cowards.Thank God the all Volunteer Armed Forces are not little nothings like you, the kind we feel shame for.

Guest Guest
It's the price of War.

Many of us realize the sacrifice to be made.

To those such as yourself, you'll never understand for you take for granted what you have always had and see no further than your nose.

It's the greatest country in the world and the forces that seek to destroy the rarest of gifts we own are our constant challenge.

To those who oppose this country why do you stay? Obviously you think you will have it better elsewhere so again why do you stay, you hate her so?

Are your eyes so dim and weak that you don't see the chaos in other countries for the simple things you own, FREEDOM?

What some will do to protest the scourge of repression,be beaten and jailed and may never see the day again, and you still beat up on your own?

Ya know what I say to those who point a finger at their own country that fights to maintain, I call you cowards.Thank God the all Volunteer Armed Forces are not little nothings like you, the kind we feel shame for.

Did you find an old Joseph McCarthy speech to copy and paste that from?

Or maybe it was more current, like something from the archives of Rush's show.

Guest Guest

It's the price of War.

It's not like we're at war with Germany in 1942.

Huh?? Mixed metaphors are a little hard to follow.

Take some history lessons indeed. Tell me, O Wise One, how many Leaders of other nations have invaded a Middle Eastern nation and successfully "gifted" to them a lasting, stable democracy?

So it's "My country, right or wrong"? Is that the motto we're to live by? History lesson (read slowly): This nation was founded by a bunch of people who get fed up with how they were being governed. They dissented. They disagreed with their rulers. Then they instituted a few documents to guarantee that no one could be jailed in the US for disagreeing ever again.

I have a right and a duty to speak up when I think my Leaders are doing something wrong or harmful.

If you disagree with that, you must be a Nazi.

So here's what it boils down to: disagreeing with GWB is NOT hating on him or damning my country. It's simply disagreeing. I'm sorry you and others here will never be able to grasp that concept, but it's still true.

"Love it or leave it" huh? That got played out in the 60's. It was lame back then and it's even more lame now.

Again, I don't oppose the US. I think GWB made a collosal mistake by invading Iraq, and he compounds that mistake every day our soldiers remain there.

Huh? Try English next time.

Huh? Try English next time. WTF are you talking about??

Ya know what I say to those who point a finger at their own country that fights to maintain, I call you cowards.

Huh? Try English next time. "fights to maintain"??? What?

Are we fighting for Freedom in Iraq?Is that what you think???

Dude, that is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Archived