Ediot

bing4126

ED STATED ---" I did come clean and step up to the plate. Just because you do not like the responses does not mean they are not correct. "

***** WHEN ED WAS ASKED -- DID YOU INDEED POSSESS ILLICIT DRUGS ?? ED STATED -- ( and please notice how he responds ----- not answers )

ED STATED " I could be charged for illicit drugs in the same way I was charged for illegal possession of a weapon. That does not mean the charges were true. "

***** Ed, were not looking for a response !! Were looking for a truthful answer ... ( there's a difference ) If you asked me how old I was , and I responded by saying , between 35 to 45 . Your question would remain unanswered ... ( your not as slick as you think - 3 strikes and your out ))

Guest Guest
ED STATED ---" I did come clean and step up to the plate. Just because you do not like the responses does not mean they are not correct. "

***** WHEN ED WAS ASKED -- DID YOU INDEED POSSESS ILLICIT DRUGS ?? ED STATED -- ( and please notice how he responds ----- not answers )

ED STATED " I could be charged for illicit drugs in the same way I was charged for illegal possession of a weapon. That does not mean the charges were true. "

***** Ed, were not looking for a response !! Were looking for a truthful answer ... ( there's a difference ) If you asked me how old I was , and I responded by saying , between 35 to 45 . Your question would remain unanswered ... ( your not as slick as you think - 3 strikes and your out ))

Bing4126:

It just so happened that I read that thread on pressconnects. I think you are being unfair to Ed. He did respond to your query. His response was very clear. He even responded to the above response you have. So I don't think you are being fair. Also to repeat the communication on this board without the rest of the thread makes me realize that you are a rumor monger and propoganda spreader , not really interested in truth.

@

Bing4126:

It just so happened that I read that thread on pressconnects. I think you are being unfair to Ed. He did respond to your query. His response was very clear. He even responded to the above response you have. So I don't think you are being fair. Also to repeat the communication on this board without the rest of the thread makes me realize that you are a rumor monger and propoganda spreader , not really interested in truth.

@

what you think doesn't matter Ediot

Guest Guest

No doubt he is worthy of the name Ediot, but you may only encourage him into further flights of excessive self importance.

Despite his insufferable and interminable efforts to convince everyone on this board that he is a meaningful player on the local political stage, he is no one, with only his self created imaginary cyber -respondees' support, and no one that is anyone actually cares about what he thinks or does.

Guest Guest
No doubt he is worthy of the name Ediot, but you may only encourage him into further flights of excessive self importance.

Despite his insufferable and interminable efforts to convince everyone on this board that he is a meaningful player on the local political stage, he is no one, with only his self created imaginary cyber -respondees' support, and no one that is anyone actually cares about what he thinks or does.

give him some credit. he was a gold medal tricycle winner

@

Guest Guest

When they renamed the Goodwill stage today a number of politicos were present. Since he's so big on telling it like it is and not hiding behind titles and false expectations I have to wonder if he put his money where his mouth was. Did Ed take this obvious opportunity to tell them what he thinks of them? Did he boldly stand up, as he claims to do here, and lament the horrors of of what he's called 'Binghetto'? Did he take them aside and complain about wi-fi, hotel management and the Riverwalk? Did he let them know that he's tired of taxpayer money being spent on superfluous and duplicative projects instead of infrastructure? Did he recount the details of the Mayor's tallywacker, discuss laundromats and complain about the Sunday morning garbage pile? If not, does it really mean that he's not the persona he represents here but just another person who does and says the proper thing when it might affect his job?

@

Archived