Intern Sex

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am really upset over todays article in todays paper about the intern sex that goes on in our states capitol and

apparently elsewhere as well. I am not niave to sex but what I find disturbing is that it's a known fact in the Albany area

that this goes on between the powerful people up there but what about some child from a smaller school around here,

Candor or Tioga Central as an example who has a kid, female or male that has aspirations to work in government,

gets this great oppurtunity to go to the capitol, the kid is all excited, the kids family is all excited about it, and then this kid from a small school (legal to play age so to speak), gets herded into a "newsroom" where some legislator, probably/possibly old enough to be thier grandfather/grandmother

gets to choose her/him as thier own playtoy.

I find it disgusting and revolting.

I am really upset over todays article in todays paper about the intern sex that goes on in our states capitol and

apparently elsewhere as well. I am not niave to sex but what I find disturbing is that it's a known fact in the Albany area

that this goes on between the powerful people up there but what about some child from a smaller school around here,

Candor or Tioga Central as an example who has a kid, female or male that has aspirations to work in government,

gets this great oppurtunity to go to the capitol, the kid is all excited, the kids family is all excited about it, and then this kid from a small school (legal to play age so to speak), gets herded into a "newsroom" where some legislator, probably/possibly old enough to be thier grandfather/grandmother

Are you upset or jealous???

Guest Just Lookin
UPSET Billy!!!

I would'nt want that happening to my child --

@

By the time your child would make it to Albany and work as an intern they are no longer a child. They are grown adults that can't be taken advantage of or engage in such activity unless they wanted to.

Guest Guest
By the time your child would make it to Albany and work as an intern they are no longer a child. They are grown adults that can't be taken advantage of or engage in such activity unless they wanted to.

Not true -- not true --- read the article -- read the article!!

Guest Code Of Conduct

Excuse me, but I work in Albany and thats what interns are for. God why would I even work in the capitol if there were no interns?

@

Excuse me, but I work in Albany and thats what interns are for. God why would I even work in the capitol if there were no interns?

@

Interns are for influential decisions made by sex? Wow wasn't I just oblivious :rolleyes:

@

Archived