What has Ed done?

Guest Mackin in the 905

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

i don't know what you are looking at ed but when you post a comment you have the option of adding an attachment. once you click on that you can bring up your own personal picture folder from your computer. i came on here posted a reply and went to the bottom of the page and clicked on browse, it brought a seperate window that listed my picture folder from computer. (the one that i saved the picture to.) i then clicked open once i found your picture that was saved. once it finished, i clicked the upload button found next to the browse button. then I clicked on add reply. and viola, there it is.

Let me know if you need any further tech support. Want to appologize yet?

@

Poptart, where is this "browse" button of which you speak? I'm replying now and I do not see a browse button anywhere. Where is it on the screen?

And why do you have a picture of Mr. T on your saved pictures?

Guest Guest

Poptart, where is this "browse" button of which you speak? I'm replying now and I do not see a browse button anywhere. Where is it on the screen?

Browse button only works for registered users.

yes only registered users can post pictures from their own files.

When you post on the bottom of the screen is something called an attachment editor. To the left of that is the grey browse button, and next to that is the green upload button. I thought it was pretty simple, but I guess for ed it's too complicated. I love how he called me a liar and how smarmy he thought he was and he was wrong!!!!

appolgy ed????

and as far as the mr t.....why not have him? I need someone to have my back.

@

Guest Guest
yes only registered users can post pictures from their own files.

When you post on the bottom of the screen is something called an attachment editor. To the left of that is the grey browse button, and next to that is the green upload button. I thought it was pretty simple, but I guess for ed it's too complicated. I love how he called me a liar and how smarmy he thought he was and he was wrong!!!!

appolgy ed????

and as far as the mr t.....why not have him? I need someone to have my back.

@

Poptart, I was not wrong the photo was not available on the Pressconnects.com home page yesterday. And Tommy, I still think you are a liar.

@

Poptart, I was not wrong the photo was not available on the Pressconnects.com home page yesterday. And Tommy, I still think you are a liar.

@

listen eddie eh? The picture was available on the press yesterday again maybe you can use your connections there and find out exactly when it was posted. believe me, i have no desire to go to the theaters web page nor will i ever go there, as well as the theater. i will never set foot in that place. so you can beleive what you want ed, your sense of reality is always a little off anyway. so it doesn't matter, you are wrong, you were wrong about uploading and you are wrong on the posting of your picture. Now go back and take some more pictures for naima I think I hear her calling you now. yep she needs you to rub her feet. and shave her back :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Guest Guest

Actually it looks like Ed might have salvaged the Regency deal ...THIS IS WHAT HE HAS BEEN CALLNG FOR FOR THREE MONTHS

Posted Friday March 28, 2008

News

Second suitor still interested in Regency

By John Hill

Press & Sun-Bulletin

BINGHAMTON -- The president of a New York City-area development company said Friday his group is ready to buy the Regency Hotel and Conference Center from the city if another group's deal falls through.

"If they want to sell it, we are willing to buy it today," said Mahesh C. Jani, president and CEO of the Ronak Group of Companies.

Ronak and Nexus Hospitality Management LLC, of Scranton, Pa., each bid on the Regency last year. The city administration and city council chose Nexus, despite the fact Nexus submitted a lower bid, saying they were impressed with the group's track record with Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel in Scranton and its plans for the Regency.

In December, Nexus signed a contract to buy the Water Street hotel for $5.85 million. The deal was contingent on Nexus obtaining financing, which, thus far, it has been unable to do.

In a written statement, Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan said the city would work with Ronak if the Nexus deal fell through.

But Ryan, who was unavailable for comment on Friday, wants to give Nexus "every reasonable opportunity" to complete the deal for the Regency, said city Communications Director Andrew Block.

The mayor did not give a specific time frame for the deal to be completed, Block said.

Michael Kearney of Nexus, who has blamed the financing troubles on a poor financial climate, did not return a call on Friday for comment.

Ronak already has a letter of intent from its bank for an $8.3 million loan, Jani said. That money, and about $2 million of Ronak's own capital, would go toward the purchase of the hotel and $2.7 million in renovations, he said.

City Council President Martin Gerchman said Friday he still believes Nexus is the right buyer for the city in the long-term. Gerchman said he was willing to give Nexus a "short window of time" to come up with the funding, but he declined to give a specific deadline.

Ronak has offered to pay $6.9 million for the hotel, a figure that includes a 10 percent brokerage fee, said Tarik Abdelazim, executive assistant to the mayor. That would make the offer $6,210,000 -- $360,000 more than Nexus'.

STORY CHAT

Ha!

Why do you think any of this is happenning?

One little guy sending a few emails......

Matthew T. Ryan get out of the way.

Take Tarik Abdelazim with you before you both drag this city into the gutter with you. There might still be time to salvage it from the damage you have done so far.

@

Archived