What has Ed done?

Guest Mackin in the 905

Guest Mackin in the 905

You see, ed does not want solutions. ed is one of those that loves to whine and moan and complain all the time, but will never, ever step up to the plate and actually do something. He will laways coimplain that people are not doing the things he thinks are important, or not doing them the way he thinks they should be done. In this case (as with many others) it is simply an issue of his obsession with the mayor. He has had over 25,000 posts about the mayor (over 150 of them about the mayors private parts) and he has stated that this is not an obsession. In fact, he has stated that he will post over 100,000 times about the mayor and a city he does not live in and it still will not be an obsession. Simply said, if the mayor is for something, ed is against it. If the mayor is against something, ed is for it. You see, if the mayor was against wifi, well then ed would be on here day and night complaining abut what an idiot the mayor is and all the reasons why we should have wifi. ed is a doo nothing - complain alot - obsessive compulsive moron.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Perhaps Ed has done lots of things, but don't want people whining and complaning. It's people like you that are so much more comfortable complaining than doing. Your parents must be so proud.

Guest Guest
HOW DOES ED KNOW ABOUT HIS PRIVATES

Well, ya see, Matty boy banged kimmy, and then ed went out with kimmy and she would not do him. So ed was ompletely demasculinized (or emasculated if you want a "real" word) Ever since then he has been obsessed with and writes about ryans private parts, size and ability. It is kind of sad really.

Guest Guest
You same clowns who claim that Ed is obsessed are obsessed about him.

Get help.

Yep - ed posts on here between 25,000 and 40,000 and insists he will reach the 100,000 post and it wont be an obsession, but when someone calls him on his obsession, well then it must be them that is obsessed. It is called projection.

Guest Guest
Well, ya see, Matty boy banged kimmy, and then ed went out with kimmy and she would not do him. So ed was ompletely demasculinized (or emasculated if you want a "real" word) Ever since then he has been obsessed with and writes about ryans private parts, size and ability. It is kind of sad really.

marianna, you are just mad and bitter cuz everytime matty boy tries to bang YOU, he sees kimmy , and YOU cant get over it.lol I would think of my ex girlfriend too if I had to look into YOUR face! You are obsessed with what kimmy and matty and eddy did. By the way don't you have some vaginal warts that need cleaning up!

Guest Guest

poor girl,and ever since then, you have been obsessed with ed, kimmy and mattyboy! you know, you need to get a life. how is spending your life on the bcvoice maligning people working out for you

Guest Guest
marianna, you are just mad and bitter cuz everytime matty boy tries to bang YOU, he sees kimmy , and YOU cant get over it.lol I would think of my ex girlfriend too if I had to look into YOUR face! You are obsessed with what kimmy and matty and eddy did. By the way don't you have some vaginal warts that need cleaning up!

sorry - not marianna

Guest Guest
The reason Ed has a heart on for ryan is because ed tryed to have sexual affairs with ryan! tell the truth ed!

It is obvious that ed has a sexual attraction for ryan and that he slo feels that he can not perform well sexually. It is why he made over 150 posts about the mayors private parts.

Guest Guest
well ed is making up for the lost day yesterday. he is a posting machine today. look at the posts this evening. he is in the grove.

I think that he actually gets aroused when he sees people on here making fun of him, calling him names and calling him out on his obsessions. he might just be taking a break and DELETED right now.

Guest Guest
you know that putting that kind of image in peoples minds should be illegal. I think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

LOL i knew that image would stick in your mind. you wont be able to get that image out of your mind for days!

ps - i think it is illegal in 48 states, but dont think ny is one of them

@

Guest Guest

It's easy to make fun of Speical Ed due to his poor interpersonal skills and the vaguely psychotic way he attempts to get his point across. That said, I mostly feel sorry for him.

Imagine how poor a state your life would have to be in for you to consider abandoning everything and moving to a city where you never lived. Imagine moving to a place where your sole connection is a storefront that once belonged to your grandfather half a century ago. Imagine the mental state you'd be in for that goal and feeling to seem like something you wanted to connect with.

Try to appreciate how empty and despirate you would be in order to abandon a life's work and take a poorly paying campaign job. Think about how burned and frustrated you'd be before you would abandon your professional career.

Think about how badly you would have burned your bridges before you would leave behind the contacts and friends you had made over the years to get a clean start.

Consider what it must be like be an aging man going to paunch with no kids, spouse, girlfriend or family.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who considered himself an athlete only to fall out of shape and have the sport to which you had dedicated a lifetime turn on you as a parriah, shutting you out of events, discussions and stripping you of respect.

Try to feel the hope that you could use your prior exerience to manage people in your old profession and imagine the frustration of finding that you were unable to do so.

Imagine how few options you would have left if you'd consider taking a low paying job which a buddy tossed your way which mostly involved janitorial work.

Appreciate how bitter and angry you'd have to be in order to obsess day in and day out about a particular person. Reflect upon how that would have to fill up your being in order to spend hour upon hour excising your ghosts and trying to convince others that you weren't wrong.

It's easy to make fun of Speical Ed due to his poor interpersonal skills and the vaguely psychotic way he attempts to get his point across. That said, I mostly feel sorry for him.

Imagine how poor a state your life would have to be in for you to consider abandoning everything and moving to a city where you never lived. Imagine moving to a place where your sole connection is a storefront that once belonged to your grandfather half a century ago. Imagine the mental state you'd be in for that goal and feeling to seem like something you wanted to connect with.

Try to appreciate how empty and despirate you would be in order to abandon a life's work and take a poorly paying campaign job. Think about how burned and frustrated you'd be before you would abandon your professional career.

Think about how badly you would have burned your bridges before you would leave behind the contacts and friends you had made over the years to get a clean start.

Consider what it must be like be an aging man going to paunch with no kids, spouse, girlfriend or family.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who considered himself an athlete only to fall out of shape and have the sport to which you had dedicated a lifetime turn on you as a parriah, shutting you out of events, discussions and stripping you of respect.

Try to feel the hope that you could use your prior exerience to manage people in your old profession and imagine the frustration of finding that you were unable to do so.

Imagine how few options you would have left if you'd consider taking a low paying job which a buddy tossed your way which mostly involved janitorial work.

Appreciate how bitter and angry you'd have to be in order to obsess day in and day out about a particular person. Reflect upon how that would have to fill up your being in order to spend hour upon hour excising your ghosts and trying to convince others that you weren't wrong.

"Appreciate how bitter and angry you'd have to be in order to obsess day in and day out about a particular person.".....

Ahem....Kettle meet pot.......

Sure sounds to me that Ed must be rufflin someone's feathers....

Guest Guest
"Appreciate how bitter and angry you'd have to be in order to obsess day in and day out about a particular person.".....

Ahem....Kettle meet pot.......

Sure sounds to me that Ed must be rufflin someone's feathers....

nope - we just like laughing at his neurosis and making fun of him

nope - we just like laughing at his neurosis and making fun of him
I don't know about that...Seems to me he gets as many posts about him as he gives about others....

It's like watching a couple of 1st graders on the playground...

Now which one of you is going to go tell Ma...

Guest Guest
I don't know about that...Seems to me he gets as many posts about him as he gives about others....

It's like watching a couple of 1st graders on the playground...

Now which one of you is going to go tell Ma...

ok ok you are right

I am going home now

good nite all

Archived