Time warner security

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Any comments? good / bad? Going to have it installed!

do not under any circumstances go with time warner. their central station is god only knows where. their service is terrible. i went to the time warner office to ask for a certificate of monitoring for my insurance co. and they did not have a clue what i was talking about. it took them an hour (no exageration) to get me the certifiate after making several phones calls all over the country. then come to find out, i was only being monitored for intrusion, NO FIRE monitoring. i called a local company, MAXIMUM SECURITY and had a rep. come to me the same day and a new serivice was installed the following week with both intrusion & FIRE with monitoring less costly than TIME WARNER. you decide for yourself.

Guest Guest
do not under any circumstances go with time warner. their central station is god only knows where. their service is terrible. i went to the time warner office to ask for a certificate of monitoring for my insurance co. and they did not have a clue what i was talking about. it took them an hour (no exageration) to get me the certifiate after making several phones calls all over the country. then come to find out, i was only being monitored for intrusion, NO FIRE monitoring. i called a local company, MAXIMUM SECURITY and had a rep. come to me the same day and a new serivice was installed the following week with both intrusion & FIRE with monitoring less costly than TIME WARNER. you decide for yourself.

I wanted the system more for the fire part of it and the insurance break! great how much do you pay a month with them? if you dont mind me asking!

thanks

Guest Guest
I wanted the system more for the fire part of it and the insurance break! great how much do you pay a month with them? if you dont mind me asking!

thanks

less than $30.00 per month. i do not want to say exactly how much as i may have gotten a deal to leave time warner

Guest Guest
less than $30.00 per month. i do not want to say exactly how much as i may have gotten a deal to leave time warner

thank you maybe I can try that!

Guest Guest

thanks

I have fire and intrusion with Time Warner. I like them they are very nice.

@

Archived