What in a persons mind makes them think that it is Okay

debbers84

Guest teacher
Hello...shovanistic....just thought I'd help out with the spelling there...

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Benni Booboo
I thought I , made it perfectly clear I was just kidding around.. I'm sorry lady ... please don't spank me......

Sorry, I was skimming the posts and did not picking up on that. Thank you. Oh, and also, you probably would like to be spanked ;) !

Guest Mr. Equality
Yes Billy your right, I did not see the whole thing but regardless of what had happened before I came upon it NO man I don’t care what the situation belongs hitting a women And I am by no means blaming JUST men I think that if it comes to a point in your relationship were you need to lay each other out then you have come to the end of your relationship, But judging by the size of the man and the size of the women he could have very easily taken other measures rather than punching her in the face,

Your equal remember??? No PERSON should put their hands on another person. Man or woman if u lay hands on someone else u deal with the out come of that action. If a woman wants to lay hands on a man than she should be able to accept the out come of those actions. If u want to fight like a man than you'll get treated like a man. There is nothing i hate more than women beaters, but the one thing i hate worse is woman who think its ok to hit a man and not expect retaliation!!! Men shouldnt hit woman anytime no matter what is an ignorant and sexist statement. Ive seen plenty of woman take men down at the drop of a hat. So what ur saying is that if a large man gets hit by a small man that it would be alright to crush the small man, but if a woman hits a man no matter the size difference its not ok to deffend ones self because it woman??? Get a grip!!! You fought for equality now deal with it. I remember the arguments in history that woman can do anything a man can do equally as well and other such statements to gain equallity. Well the double standard ends when a woman lays hands on man!!!

Guest teacher

my view is like this. there are kids that get hit everyday and have no way of escaping it. so when a grown adult gets hit and doesn't have the courage to leave someone that's abusing them, i have no sympathy. i know there are 10 million excuses, but that's what they are, excuses. to think this society would baby an adult who is acting like a 3yr old, when so many real victims need help, is sickening. the worst part is these spineless people won't even leave even if they have kids that witness this, or are getting beat also. that is sickening. i agree, men should never hit a woman, but that doesn't mean the woman has some "disease" if she keeps going back. she is gutless and a horrible parent, if applicable. if they have no family or friends, there are shelters that will help them. what makes more sense, reaching out into the unknown for help or getting the crap beat out of you everyday? please don't say it's hard. it's just sane.

@

Guest Benni Booboo

Let's just hope "you" are not the person they turn to in their time of need. You obviously cannot even begin to relate to the situation and in reality would hinder their desire to get help. If you are a teacher for real, God protect our children from such a heartless unsympathetic person.

@

Guest teacher
Let's just hope "you" are not the person they turn to in their time of need. You obviously cannot even begin to relate to the situation and in reality would hinder their desire to get help. If you are a teacher for real, God protect our children from such a heartless unsympathetic person.

@

you're right, i don't understand how an adult can allow themselves to stay in that situation. it's called sanity. i don't need the 10 million BS excuses you can come up with. if the alternative to getting abused is too scary for you, then stay and get the crap beat out of you. just don't complain. it's you're choice. people like you are enablers. you make a simple decision into something complicated. this is as basic as it gets.

Guest Guest
you're right, i don't understand how an adult can allow themselves to stay in that situation. it's called sanity. i don't need the 10 million BS excuses you can come up with. if the alternative to getting abused is too scary for you, then stay and get the crap beat out of you. just don't complain. it's you're choice. people like you are enablers. you make a simple decision into something complicated. this is as basic as it gets.

I have to agree to a certain extent.

Some people put themselves in rather poor situations and remain there, purely out of choice.

They love to be The Victim. Complaining is, in some perverse way, pleasureable.

There's a certain level of satisfaction in being morally and ethically superior, and keeping someone around to about whom you can continually say, "I'd NEVER do that to someone else!!"

@

Guest Bobby Baja

Justifiable Domestic Violence. - sounds like mutual combat. you'd think that they would at least pull over when the bell rings or go to a neutral corner, for pete's sakes. some common courtesy please.

@

Archived