KFC by BU

Peter Dragon

On March 15th at about 8:oo PM ,I stopped at the KFC on the parkway by BU for a meal. Let me tell you I'll NEVER go there again, First of all the music coming from the kitchen was VERY loud, When another couple asked to have it turned down they were told by the person at the register,that she had no control over it. Secondly, When I ordered my chicken (extra crispy) I was told they had none,and had to settle for original. When I was looking for a seat I noticed how dirty the place was,garbage can's were over full, with garbage on the floor all through the place,tables were dirty. Now keep in mind that bussiness was slow no one else came into order the whole time i was there (15 -20 minutes)So you would have thought that a worker could have came out and cleaned up,I saw atleast 5-6 people behind the counter doing nothing. Next was the meal. I order a bucket w/meal. Hoping to have some chicken later at home. It was the WORST chicken I had ever had, I think they tried rewarming it some how. DRY as the deseart sand. Almost uneatable !! And the music was still VERY LOAD. So I asked the same person at the register about it and was told the same as the other people. So than I asked for the owners Phone number . What a SHOCKING look I got .. And after a few minutes I was giving a number. Not knowing if I was indeed giving the owners number or someone elses, I dialed it up on my cell phone.. And yes it was in deed the owner. after a short conversation with the owner,I was told that she would look in to my complaints . Now I will never go back there again and I'm wondering if any one else has had any experience like that there ? And I have been to many a KFC before and LOVE the food.

Guest Non black man
On March 15th at about 8:oo PM ,I stopped at the KFC on the parkway by BU for a meal. Let me tell you I'll NEVER go there again, First of all the music coming from the kitchen was VERY loud, When another couple asked to have it turned down they were told by the person at the register,that she had no control over it. Secondly, When I ordered my chicken (extra crispy) I was told they had none,and had to settle for original. When I was looking for a seat I noticed how dirty the place was,garbage can's were over full, with garbage on the floor all through the place,tables were dirty. Now keep in mind that bussiness was slow no one else came into order the whole time i was there (15 -20 minutes)So you would have thought that a worker could have came out and cleaned up,I saw atleast 5-6 people behind the counter doing nothing. Next was the meal. I order a bucket w/meal. Hoping to have some chicken later at home. It was the WORST chicken I had ever had, I think they tried rewarming it some how. DRY as the deseart sand. Almost uneatable !! And the music was still VERY LOAD. So I asked the same person at the register about it and was told the same as the other people. So than I asked for the owners Phone number . What a SHOCKING look I got .. And after a few minutes I was giving a number. Not knowing if I was indeed giving the owners number or someone elses, I dialed it up on my cell phone.. And yes it was in deed the owner. after a short conversation with the owner,I was told that she would look in to my complaints . Now I will never go back there again and I'm wondering if any one else has had any experience like that there ? And I have been to many a KFC before and LOVE the food.

Can't really help you with this. I stopped eating at Kentucky Fried Chicken and started going to Kennedy Fried Chicken on Main Street near Binghamton High School. You should try it. It's not in the most desirable of sections and the building is alittle small, but don't judge a book by its cover.

Guest Guest

The biggest mistake you made was giving them a hard time before you got your chicken.. They may of applied some foreign substances to it before it reached you. And , maybe that was the chicken that got run down by that Tan Cougar. Very sorry to hear of your bad experience. Try Kennedy Chicken on Main St. in Binghamton. It comes highly recommended......

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Chicken Fingers

Every time I order a bucket from KFC be it the Vestal one or either of the two in Binghamton, I ask for crispy and 99% of the time they are out. If they go through the crispy chicken the way they do you'd think they'd expect more people to ask for it and make more!

@

Guest Guest
Nothing was said until after we got our food. The other couple even called a 1-800 number and it rang into that KFC. I just can't believe that anyone would allow a bussiness to be run in that matter.

Try this number 1-800-BAD-FOOD.. Let me know how you make out ?

@

Guest Guest

In my opionion I think KFC is very overpriced for what you get in food value. I think

they're buisness would do 100's% more if they lowered the price. I mean chicken

is the cheapest meat you can buy and with the volume they do/would do.

I do like going there for a 'treat" once in a great while but thats all.

Guest Guest
In my opionion I think KFC is very overpriced for what you get in food value. I think

they're buisness would do 100's% more if they lowered the price. I mean chicken

is the cheapest meat you can buy and with the volume they do/would do.

I do like going there for a 'treat" once in a great while but thats all.

The only issue I have with the price is that their meals don't come with a drink. For the price, you'd think they'd kick in $.20 worth of fountain soda....

Guest Guest

I want to go to KFC and order a giant bucket of JUST SKIN..orginal recipe for me please..forget the chicken...I can have chicken any time..I just like the skin! mmmmmmmmmmm

Guest Guest
I want to go to KFC and order a giant bucket of JUST SKIN..orginal recipe for me please..forget the chicken...I can have chicken any time..I just like the skin! mmmmmmmmmmm

LOL!! LOL!! Thats like Cracker Jacks "Just the peanuts" which you could get at one time or another!!

Guest Guest
FYI -- A chicken is one of the only animals that will eat themselfs ....... DIRTY BIRDS ANYWAY !!!

I had no idea chickens eat themselves. If you think they are the only animals that eat themselves, you haven't met my dog...he's one happy dog. :lol:

Guest Guest
I had no idea chickens eat themselves. If you think they are the only animals that eat themselves, you haven't met my dog...he's one happy dog. :lol:

Interesting :( --- back to the chicken department --- I wonder why chickens are afraid of the rain ? As soon as it starts raining they take cover ... Maybe that's why they called them chickens .. :blink:

Guest Guest
Interesting :( --- back to the chicken department --- I wonder why chickens are afraid of the rain ? As soon as it starts raining they take cover ... Maybe that's why they called them chickens .. :blink:

Bees, most birds and butterflies don't go out in the rain, either.

@

Guest Guest
Bees, most birds and butterflies don't go out in the rain, either.

@

Maybe thats why they call them Bees Birds And Butterflies

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@

Guest Guest
Maybe thats why they call them Bees Birds And Butterflies

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@

My parents informed me of the birds and the bees . I do recall them mentioning spreading my wings and getting wet ......

Still CONFUSED :blink:

Guest Guest
FYI -- A chicken is one of the only animals that will eat themselfs ....... DIRTY BIRDS ANYWAY !!!

What about the fact that leftover, unusable parts of cows are ground up and given back to them as feed??

(The "dead" feeding the "living").

Another reason not to eat at KFC. Their products are loaded with MSG. That is why people crave the flavor. I still eat there once in awhile, eventhough I shouldn't. It just tastes good. The food is overpriced, service is poor and the place looks dirty. Yuck!

Guest Guest
What about the fact that leftover, unusable parts of cows are ground up and given back to them as feed??

(The "dead" feeding the "living").

I thought they made Hot Dogs with that part. So try Turkey dogs because chickens are dirty birds ... :blink:

Archived