2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

From what I hear Vestal and CV are going to have Jr. A kids playing for them this year. I think you will see them two in the championship game. Then Forks and JC, but who knows because what I am hearing is all the teams are struggling to put a full team on the ice?

@

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CF is going to win...we have the Obrien boys !!

The only person more ridiculous than the Obrien boys is their joke father.... Expect the Obriens to pout like they did last year and cost their team games by sitting in the box.

@

• 2 weeks later...

Who are the returning players thats they key to success.... The top teams I believe (in no particular order) are UE/ME/JC/CV.....Sorry but Vestal lost alot of vets...

CV is a joke with no class. The adults on that team should be ashamed of themselves!! They would rather a kid not play hockey at all than release or trade him. The coaches clearly didnt want him on the team, so decided to be spiteful and not trade or release, he made him remain on their roster knowing full well the kid would quit. I hope the CV board and coaches sleep well at night, remember what goes around comes around.

Guest doubletrouble
CV is a joke with no class. The adults on that team should be ashamed of themselves!! They would rather a kid not play hockey at all than release or trade him. The coaches clearly didnt want him on the team, so decided to be spiteful and not trade or release, he made him remain on their roster knowing full well the kid would quit. I hope the CV board and coaches sleep well at night, remember what goes around comes around.

wtf???

JC is in trouble. They had 2 full lines (w/ D) coming back but have lost the older Lewis (went back to CV for his senior year), Jacyna (tore his ACL playing football), and the little Gullick (hurt in a car crash while doing his racing thing). Unless they can play w/ 1 line, JC is waaaaaaay hurting.

JC is in trouble. They had 2 full lines (w/ D) coming back but have lost the older Lewis (went back to CV for his senior year), Jacyna (tore his ACL playing football), and the little Gullick (hurt in a car crash while doing his racing thing). Unless they can play w/ 1 line, JC is waaaaaaay hurting.

Plus the coaches left because they knew JC would suck....

Gulick is apparently just waiting for a doctor release and Jacyna is already skating.

Gulick is apparently just waiting for a doctor release and Jacyna is already skating.

If Jacyna tore his ACL playing football their is NO WAY he is already skating. So either he isnt skating or didnt tear his ACL

Archived