2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be your NHL days didn't pan out. Now stop reliving your past and get my order of fries.

HAHA all you "juniors" players think about is NHL...Get it out of your head...Never will happen. Especially when your 4ft tall....

Must be your NHL days didn't pan out. Now stop reliving your past and get my order of fries.

Oh you drop your fries you bought at Mcdonalds? Now keep pumping my gas.

• 3 weeks later...

CV hockey should not be bragging they should be embarassed running the score 19 2 against a team that hasnt won yet thats plain rotten but what do you expect thats how they are.

lol you have got to be kidding me? Seton's goalies were terrible only had 50 shots on net. 20 goals on 50 shots is terrible average. JC had over a 100 shots on them last year and only scored i think 12 goals. What are you going to do when a team is trying to beat you, just completely give up?

CV hockey should not be bragging they should be embarassed running the score 19 2 against a team that hasnt won yet thats plain rotten but what do you expect thats how they are.

I agree - they know they would more than likely have the win so why keep going on them. Why not pass the puck more and put all players out there so all get some playing time. Our team beat them - not by a lot but we also backed down and just played hockey with them too.

I agree - they know they would more than likely have the win so why keep going on them. Why not pass the puck more and put all players out there so all get some playing time. Our team beat them - not by a lot but we also backed down and just played hockey with them too.

It is embarrassing. Mahoney had like 5 goals and 5 assists. Which means he played all game. Thts ridiculous. If I was the coach on Seton I would have told them to beat the shit out of those punks. 19-2 is unreal and what goes around comes around. That little Mahoney kid is a punk too.

Guest guestofone

What world are you people living in? Whose fault is it that some of these teams are better than Bing and Seton? Poor Seton only has what, probably not even 200 kids in the whole school to farm a team, so they get the ones who don't make their school's team. Seton will never be a power house team, they shouldn't even have a team - those kids should go back into the pool. I would guess that only 5 (if that) of the kids who play for Seton are actually from Seton. It's because of the air of superiority of the Setonites that makes them have a team. The people who should be getting yelled at is the Broome County High School Hockey Association for allowing Seton and the kids on that team to be in the position they are in. It's not fair to their team, and it's not fair to any team that plays them. What, are you supposed to play down to their level? Get over it. In 2 years CV won't be anything either. They'll lose kids, UE will lose kids... Unbelievable. People kvetching about the score of a high school game. Get over it. That team stunk. I would think that all of the kids on both teams played, etc., etc., etc.... It sounds like Seton's got a case of sourness.... Maybe they shouldn't push so hard next year for a team.

we not from seton from another team you can say what ever you want our coach would of NEVER run up a score like that he would of moved around players this is highschool hockey

everyone knows that the Lewis boys get press because of their grandfather.....that's all !!! where do they go to school again?? oh yeah, that's right....

I'm sorry....was Harry Lewis out there scoring the goals for them? Get a life...

I heard to boys on cv walked off ice and quit during cv against ue watson and soule hahah

If that is the case then they shouldnt be allowed to play on the team anymore. Hot shots who just end up in the penalty box (or get kicked out) when they play anyhow. As for CV, they really need to change lines once they score. They keep same line out there even after scoring 2 goals by that line. One thing to win another to play respectfully.

They took Watson off the ice in a key situation with like 1min left... And he literally didnt go to the bench and just walked right to the lockerroom.... That kid sucks anyway who appearantly thinks he should have been out there in the end... And not sure about Soule I am not sure f he walked off or got tossed.

CV atleast needs to pass the puck around, against JC all they would do is come down on 2 and 1's (generally ashman, lewis, mahoney) and set each other up for pretty much unstoppable one timers.. let alone 19-2, that just isn't real.

If that is the case then they shouldnt be allowed to play on the team anymore. Hot shots who just end up in the penalty box (or get kicked out) when they play anyhow. As for CV, they really need to change lines once they score. They keep same line out there even after scoring 2 goals by that line. One thing to win another to play respectfully.

they actually got begged to come back by their coach

Archived