2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
two dads on the same team fighting well of course you know who is one of them J.M.

It would be nice if people would get "facts" straight. I believe "J.M." was trying to break up a verbal argument between 2 other people. He's the one that gets asked to leave... go figure. Spin it into something you want rather than listen to what really happened, which was a whole lot of nothing.

It would be nice if people would get "facts" straight. I believe "J.M." was trying to break up a verbal argument between 2 other people. He's the one that gets asked to leave... go figure. Spin it into something you want rather than listen to what really happened, which was a whole lot of nothing.

Good ole J.M. You'd think his son rips apart the league. But instead he looks like an Oompa Loompa. But at least J.M. is probably shedding some poundage when he yells like that..

you mean donut hole hahahahahahahhahhahahhaah

WOW! That was sooo funny and sooo original.... Thanks for keeping the entertainment value on this thread alive.... So nice to know that high school hockey is STILL about the parents and not the kids....

He made it about the parents by the way he acts in the stands

You are right.... He did. Just like a whole bunch of other parents do. We all hoot and holler. We all say things we shouldn't. So you're right. My bad. It's about the parents. Just like you are doing right now.

we dont go blabbing and lying to people all over Endicott like he does give me a break you have no clue

Shoulda figured it was a UE person. Probably know who too. Good come back though. Excellent.

Mathewson is a fat useless player, Lipolis is a bender and thinks hes tough for hitting kids who can barely skate when hes a DELETED, ME's goalies are terrible, Me has no defence, that Moore kid should just play for the special olympic team and the fans should realize its not the NHL playoffs.

15 goals 8 assists. Not to bad for a fat useless player

Guest Guest-jc parent-*
was one of them the nightmare dad that ruuuns his mouth all the time

GROW A SET AND TELL HIM THAT HE IS A NIGHTMARE TO HIS FACE....... HE WILL DELETED KILL YOU

Guest Guest-Jc parent-*
never said I was from ue he blabbed his made up story to Endicott people where his dive bar is and thet endicott person laughed and told me about it

O, so thats how it works in UE? "wanna hear some information about this man that has a business in endicott and is from cv that tries rlly hard to plz his customers in endicott while you let me stick it in your DELETED ???? hahaha.... nice class

Guest Guest-jc parent-*
This will be "all red" very quickly! Please tell us what round the playoffs are, if you could.

the winner of jc ue will play vestal on saturday to decide who plays cv in championship on sunday ... puck drops at 330 warm-ups 315

Guest for the youth

Thank you! I ran into A. Lewis last night and was reminded that I have not seen enough action this year! While CV has talent on paper, JC, UE, and Vestal carry a lot of heart which will make the last games close, I think. Hopefully the previous parents can keep the fighting out of the kids games.

Guest Guest-jc parent-*
WOW! That was sooo funny and sooo original.... Thanks for keeping the entertainment value on this thread alive.... So nice to know that high school hockey is STILL about the parents and not the kids....

IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE !!! THATS HOW THE BROOME COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY ASSOCIATION WORKS MY FRIENDS.....

Archived