creepy social worker

buccaqueen

Long story short: male customer been coming to business for about a year or so, very chatty guy. Makes small talk with a female (30's) learns that she goes to a gym to work out. Guy joins same gym then and finds out her times she will be at the gym and starts to show up during his working hours. Guy cons gym employee to boot up her personal imformation. Gets her home address and cell phone number and home number....shows up at her door around 8 at nite and she would not answer door so guy goes out to car and calls her on phone to say he knows she is home because he sees the lights on and to please answer door, she doesn't answer call (he left voice message) or the door. He comes into business and she tells him to leave her alone and he will not leave business so she closes down early and leaves herself. She calls gym and they did fire the employee and then cancelled jerks membership and now he keeps coming back begging her to tell gym to let him back in. She then calls his employer to complain..He works for NY State in social services as a home consoulor for the mentaly challenged.They tell her nothing they can do about it. He shows back up yesterday at business when I was there and I told him he is no longer welcome in our store to take his business else wheres and to please leave the building, he would not leave till I went to phone to call cops and then he did leave. Is this creepy or what of someone in his profession? I sure would not want him to visit my home and see to the welfare of a mentally challegened relative. Any thoughts on this? or was I wrong to kick him out?

Guest LONEHUNTER

CALL THE COPS

HE HAS PROBLEMS AND YOU NEED TO LAY THE GROUNDWORK TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HIM.

CALL HIS SUPERVISOR AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK CALL ALBANY.

Guest Guest
CALL THE COPS AND THEY SHOULD TELL HIM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY CALLED ? THIS SEEMS LIKE A NO BRAINER. :blink:

Hey dummy, first you try to solve the problem without calling the cops. What are the cops going to do? Take a report?

You are a jerk.

I did tell the girl to get a R.O. against him and also told her if he shows up at work again to call cops and they can tell him not to come back or he will be arrested for trespassing. She did talk to department head here in Broome County but got no where with them. Can I post his name? or will it be deleted? Guess I will find out...Marty Kelley and he is married also.....if this happened to me I would have called the wife also about it.

Buccaqueen~

This seems to be a pretty serious problem and potentially dangerous. I would start with the police dept...and your right, I would have called the wife by now if it were me. The problem is it seems this young lady just wants it to go away. She must be consistant in calling the police and making complaints every time he comes near her. Not sure if it is legal or not, but I carry a small can of pepper spray on my key chain when going out alone at night. It'll probably never really help me in a jam, but gives me a bit of courage <G>

Good luck and keep us posted on how this gets resolved. Always interested in how local law enforcement handles problems.

What a terrible situation to be in. This is one of the times where it really stinks to be a woman. For the most part women tend to think they have to be polite in these situations. Is that the case with this woman? At least to begin with? Your first instinct is to just be polite. BUT then you have to worry if you do get rude, will he get angry/violent or back off? You just never know.

I would tell her to call the cops every single time he tries to contact her in person and also to keep a log of every phone call. That way there will be something to go on if she is able to get a RO. Sadly, in most cases cops aren't able to do anything unless the stalker gets violent.

Guest guest

Call the cops. They will take his name and then call him to tell him to not make any contact. If he makes another attempt at all to contact then you have grounds for a RO. Good luck.

Guest Guest
Hey dummy, first you try to solve the problem without calling the cops. What are the cops going to do? Take a report?

You are a jerk.

READ THE POST IDIOT !!! SHE TRIED TO HANDLE IT ..... DON'T BE PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME BECAUSE IT MY UNCLES BIRTHDAY........... :blink::blink::unsure::unsure:

Guest Guest

Call the cops????? That is the joke of the day!! She has called and the loser still shows up. Get some mace or pepper spray and the next time he shows up... blast him!!

In similar situations, I have noticed that you must give back what you receive. You know where he works, what kind of car he drives... Follow the social worker home and while whatever you do next may not or may be legal, this clown will stop.

You could even go to his work, ask for the person, ask for his supervisor and give them a copy of all complaints filed and stalking routine. I am sure it would stop after this.

I have had a problem with a social worker standing between justice and their client. AFter wondering why a civil servant would protect a scumbag, that indigent person is their bread and butter and without a scum sucking freeloader to provide benies too, the Social worker would be out of a job.

Guest Guest
I did tell the girl to get a R.O. against him and also told her if he shows up at work again to call cops and they can tell him not to come back or he will be arrested for trespassing. She did talk to department head here in Broome County but got no where with them. Can I post his name? or will it be deleted? Guess I will find out...Marty Kelley and he is married also.....if this happened to me I would have called the wife also about it.

Good idea. Call his wife and tell her that you'll file harrassment & stalking charges if he doesn't let up. Bet that'll work.

@

Archived