DEBBIE PRESTON, SUPR., TOWN OF CONKLIN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

ms. preston: did you misappropriate any money from AP WAGNER WHEN YOU WERE EMPLOYED THERE? THAT IS A SIMPLE YES OR NO. if no, say it and be done with it. if yes, apologize and ask forgiveness after you resign from an office of trust. don't forget, you were among the first to ask for SPITZER'S resignation.

Guest Guest
ms. preston: did you misappropriate any money from AP WAGNER WHEN YOU WERE EMPLOYED THERE? THAT IS A SIMPLE YES OR NO. if no, say it and be done with it. if yes, apologize and ask forgiveness after you resign from an office of trust. don't forget, you were among the first to ask for SPITZER'S resignation.

do you think she will answer? Even if she does she will lie!

Guest Guest

[/qu

what do you man, lie? the queen that has servants like "MY PEOPLE" will never lie. she doesn't have to, afterall, she is royalty. all she has to do is come clean. good or bad, if she has done such a good job for "HER PEOPLE", they will understand. isn't that the way it works in this country. afterall, we all forgave bill clinton. come to think about it, her and clinton have a lot in common.

@

Guest Guest

perhaps if ms. preston will not answer the question, senator libous will step up to the plate, seeing as though he is a confidant of hers.

@

Guest Guest
perhaps if ms. preston will not answer the question, senator libous will step up to the plate, seeing as though he is a confidant of hers.

@

Guest Guest

Guest Mr.wondering

I am surprised you people in Conklin did not give her another raise with the recent flooding and since it was only 25% of the level it was when you doubled her salary,you should have upped it another quarter.What are you people forgtful?Every Superviser has to do their job. You should have given the garbagemen a raise . She is a phoney,and should have done her job through thick or thin.,not through dollars anc cents

Guest Guest

She needs to check her Hooked on Phonics book, and it will probably sound like this:

"I don't know where, these things, written on this board, how dare you!"

Just email her and ask: dapreston:)stny.rr.com

@

Guest Guest
She needs to check her Hooked on Phonics book, and it will probably sound like this:

"I don't know where, these things, written on this board, how dare you!"

Just email her and ask: dapreston:)stny.rr.com

@

i will but i don't think that she will answer. afterall, you PEOPLE here on bcvoice do such a good job until you start to spread lies and slanderous libel, that is a quote if i am not mistaken. as ann richards from texas said about george bush "POOR DEBBIE". maybe if she didn't steal and cheat on her husband and take money from the town that she was not entitled to, people would not speak so harshly of her.

@

Guest Guest

ms. reston, pl;ease answer

If you're going to start a thread get some grammar skills first!

Guest Guest
I am surprised you people in Conklin did not give her another raise with the recent flooding and since it was only 25% of the level it was when you doubled her salary,you should have upped it another quarter.What are you people forgtful?Every Superviser has to do their job. You should have given the garbagemen a raise . She is a phoney,and should have done her job through thick or thin.,not through dollars anc cents

Hey bonehead the Town Board gave her the raise - not the people in Conklin. The Town Board also gave her the full time position.

By the way when she knocked on my door asking for a vote - my reply was that there was no way in hell I would vote for you!!

Guest Guest
Hey bonehead the Town Board gave her the raise - not the people in Conklin. The Town Board also gave her the full time position.

By the way when she knocked on my door asking for a vote - my reply was that there was no way in hell I would vote for you!!

so un-elect her next time. all that did not vote in the past should cast their vote against her this time

Guest Guest
If you're going to start a thread get some grammar skills first!

so moron, tell me. what is wrong with my grammar? i can't wait to hear this from either PRESTON (great command of the english language) or one of her supporters.

Guest Guest
so moron, tell me. what is wrong with my grammar? i can't wait to hear this from either PRESTON (great command of the english language) or one of her supporters.

Well if I was a supervisor and someone started their sentences with lowercase letters, then I wouldn't read your complaint. Also I would assume you are uneducated and your thoughts would be useless to me. Just a suggestion you DELETED inbred!

Guest Guest

excuse me, this is the internet, it was not mant to be an essay. and why, just because she is a supervisor should she be treated with any more or less respect than anyone else. especially her. and why would you resort to name calling just because you are one of her "inbred" friends? did you DELETED? isn't that how you people out in conklin conduct yourselves? just asking. let me take this opportunity to apologize in advance if i have offended your sensibilities. but i really don't care. DELETED

Guest Guest

I think you have it wrong. In the flood, she let her husband worry about their home and things, she was off to try to give aid and assistance to the people of Conklin that needed it.

How soon we forget !

You all want bitch about something, please make it worthy of the bitching. You got no idea what your talking about. Where's the proof she did anything wrong? Show the world what type of a MORON you really are and how you open mouth and insert foot.

I double, triple dare you !

Guest Guest
excuse me, this is the internet, it was not mant to be an essay. and why, just because she is a supervisor should she be treated with any more or less respect than anyone else. especially her. and why would you resort to name calling just because you are one of her "inbred" friends? did you do her, her daughter or maybe her husband? isn't that how you people out in conklin conduct yourselves? just asking. let me take this opportunity to apologize in advance if i have offended your sensibilities. but i really don't care. scumbag

I know you don't care DELETED, but that is how high authorities think. Sorry, but the truth hurts DELETED!!!

Guest Guest

high authorities? we are talking about town supervisors. just goes to show how low you are on food chain. i can't believe you look up to these political hacks. and by the way DELETED, the more you respond to this thread, the more often it gets to the top. be sure to inform your friend DEBBIE about that.

Guest Guest
I think you have it wrong. In the flood, she let her husband worry about their home and things, she was off to try to give aid and assistance to the people of Conklin that needed it.

How soon we forget !

You all want bitch about something, please make it worthy of the bitching. You got no idea what your talking about. Where's the proof she did anything wrong? Show the world what type of a MORON you really are and how you open mouth and insert foot.

I double, triple dare you !

That is the first problem - that you think - you should know - as you are requesting from everyone else!!!

The biggest problem that people should have with Ms. Preston is that she is a liar (but I guess that goes with the political territory). She does what will look best for herself in the public view - not what may be in the best interest of the community. She has openly lied about many things, including what is going on with the Court.

Personally I really could care less if she stole from her former employer or who she may or may not be sleeping with - that really has no bearing on myself or the community for that matter, nor does it have anything to do with how she may or may not do her job.

Guest Guest
so un-elect her next time. all that did not vote in the past should cast their vote against her this time

That may just happen but we need to get to election time first there cupcake!!

Guest Guest
high authorities? we are talking about town supervisors. just goes to show how low you are on food chain. i can't believe you look up to these political hacks. and by the way f*ckhead, the more you respond to this thread, the more often it gets to the top. be sure to inform your friend DEBBIE about that.

I don't care for politicians anymore than you do. The reason I used high authorities is they have some control on what they want done. Can you control what happens in the town of Conklin? Low on the food chain huh, well if were going to play this game: where do you work? and what do you do?

Guest Guest
I don't care for politicians anymore than you do. The reason I used high authorities is they have some control on what they want done. Can you control what happens in the town of Conklin? Low on the food chain huh, well if were going to play this game: where do you work? and what do you do?

first of all DELETED, i am self employed and have been for 4 decades. i make more in a month than you do in a year. i do not "WORK" for anyone so i am not intimidated by anyone. i do not hold political office holders in high esteem as they are ALL political hacks. i'll bet you are they type that stands in awe of doctors and lawyers. now, does that answer your questions to your satisfaction?

Archived